It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish Girl Fights Back On Migrant Rape Attempt – Now She Faces Jail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I personally wish she had a gun and blew his frigging head off.. But alas I am a dying breed and we can't have such things as self defense in today's modern world of tolerance and understanding. She used pepper spray and even though it was an attempted rape (pepper spray is for cops not peons)she will face jail time if the law is carried out.. In the mean time the rapist is still free.

Police officer Svend Erik Lassen said: “He grabbed her arm and told her in English to come with him, but she broke lose from the grip.

“He then pushed her over, and while he was laying on top of her, he tried taking off her trousers.

sorendreier.com...

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I try to encourage all of the women in my life and young ladies to eithor get a cc, or if not, enroll in self defense classes.

I also keep a few personal protection pieces on my person that I give to my female friends. I would have liked to see some lead in his medulla oblongata.

This is unacceptable and that monster should be put to sleep. God only knows how many others that may have not been so lucky to escape....

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
How about Bacon spray?
Better yet, women out and about alone in Denmark should wear swine-oil body lotion.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How about Bacon spray?
Better yet, women out and about alone in Denmark should wear swine-oil body lotion.

Oh sure. Bacon spray. You just want to entrap me!!!

But seriously, this is beyond disgusting. I suppose tasers are out of the question as well.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Denmark needs XENA! lol but seriously this is rank. I can't believe how bad it's becoming now.

I fear one day the phrase 'HOW THE WEST WAS WON' will have a totally different meaning if these FARKS are allowed to roam free abusing the good graces they've been given. all i can say at this point is ...KARMA WILL COME FOR THEM, and when she does, they will pay the reaper.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well, the law is the law. What she faces is possible prosecution for use of pepper spray which is banned in Denmark. However, do you really think that'll happen? After all, the person ran off, so the evidence of what happened has gone.

While I abhor this tide of sexual violence rolling in with all these migrants, we have to remember that laws should be upheld. Pepper spray is illegal for a reason, in that it could also be used by an assailant as an offensive weapon rather than a defensive weapon.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If they can't carry pepper spray they should carry
Wasp & Hornet spray...shoots pretty far...the down
side it the can is so bloody big.
Maybe some kind of trial size spray...a cleaner, bug spray,
or hairspray...?

Cheers
Ektar

Edit Forgot to mention Bear Spray...it's small enough to carry.
edit on 3012016 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
If they can't carry pepper spray they should carry

There are legal alternatives to pepper spray. There's that I know of that is popular in the UK has a dye, so that the attacker can be ID'ed.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

He also refused to comment on whether or not they will consider dropping any possible charges against the girl as the alleged action was self-defence.

Mr Lassen added: “It's up to our legal department."

Police chief Kirsten said this is a case of "illegal weapons possession, so it's the same as walking around with a switchblade".

I always have a knife like this in my pocket, when i travel i take it in the check-in bag, I dint knew it was ilegal

I will still carry it, # it i'm an outlaw now, I never thought i was one of the paranoid ones to say things like this, but the governments are enemy of the people and want to takes us down.

They should give a medal to the woman, if they do charge her people just should riot
edit on 30-1-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Thanks I did read that some where here on ATS &
I thought all countries across the pond would have
access. I hope it's free cause EVERY female should
have it given to them at no cost & a free course on
how to use it.

Cheers
Ektar

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You know this type of thing makes me so friggin mad i can punch a hole in the wall-i mean WTabsoluteF ?!?!? if this is not encouraging rape culture,then idk what is. In other words,dare to fight back if someone is attacking/trying to rape you-and You are the one getting into trouble with the law?!?! as a woman and mother this makes me mad,beyond fury!! this is Insanity,its misogyny,it is just Insane beyond words.

If a guy tried to rape me,i will bite out his jugular-or any other piece of flesh i can get hold of. And i would just LOVE the court case if i was to be indicted for defending myself-i would make such a noise and hullabaloo that the whole planet would know i am in trouble with the law for defending myself from an attacker/rapist-i guarantee i would not stop till it was on global news broadcasts!!

This is BULL# on a scale that i can't even comprehend!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So if Pepper Spray is illegal in Denmark, what legal alternatives to defending oneself from an attacker does one have? Out of curiosity.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A kids battery powered Nerf water gun filled with 'critter ridder' or equivalent will send anyone or anything you shoot in the face with it into the undergrowth screaming. Not that I'm advocating carrying concealed water pistols. I'm sure that's bloody illegal there too.

Seriously though, these women should be allowed to use any means at their disposal to defend against these rapey bastards. It's an utter disgrace. They have caused this situation with their idiot policies and they are content to just see it escalate whilst doing nothing to address it.

The Danish government should be hanging their heads in shame over this farce.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lol, that country's laws are a joke. But then again, so is America's.

Self defense is bad, you should never defend yourself, especially against illegal immigrants or refugees, it's not politically correct to defend yourself. If you defend yourself, you are racist scum.

--That is the message I'm seeing from users here, and from government.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

My work colleagues daughter got raped by asylum seekers. Kosovans. They messed her up really bad, anally hospitalised. The Police promised that the accused was going down, but the CPS dropped the case as there was insufficient evidence
All women should be tooled up with pepper spray etc
edit on 30-1-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Your body. Nails,teeth,and a forehead for a" wee Scottish kiss". Your whole body is a weapon,it's the mind that acts as the inhibitor.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sooo (trying to understand) the issue is she used a defensive measure thats illegal, not defended herself against rape?

Whats she charged with again, instead of just "facing jail time'?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I would arm myself with pepper spray ANYWAY. I might be charged with possession of an illegal substance, but at least I would still be alive, and not violated by a POS rapist.

I'd much rather face a Judge.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Pepper spray is illegal for a reason, in that it could also be used by an assailant as an offensive weapon rather than a defensive weapon.

Rape is illegal too...Doesn't seem to be slowly them down. Legal and illegal are out the window when it comes to a woman's right to defend herself against a rapist. A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G she can do to him is just fine in my book.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Invaders rape. Conquerors rape. Primitive thugs rape. Cruel, weak, cowards rape.

And I probably offended someone by typing that.

Sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join