It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know for sure that you're not a character on the TRUEMAN SHOW???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
been there done that, 'smile'.

If i may ask, what was the result ?

Personally, i believe this is a real world. However, our DNA has been manipulated in such a way by the Annunaki's, that we cannot see the real paradise that is around us.

Instead of seeing every object in primary colours, its more of a drab, dreary, dull world because the Archons live off the depression that their dismal illusion creates. As mentioned by Morpheus in the Matrix, we are nothing more than slaves for the Annunaki.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: awareness10
been there done that, 'smile'.

If i may ask, what was the result ?

Personally, i believe this is a real world. However, our DNA has been manipulated in such a way by the Annunaki's, that we cannot see the real paradise that is around us.

Instead of seeing every object in primary colours, its more of a drab, dreary, dull world because the Archons live off the depression that their dismal illusion creates. As mentioned by Morpheus in the Matrix, we are nothing more than slaves for the Annunaki.

Manifesting the outcome by imaging it in free thought, and then allowing your higher mind to accept it as truth. That is what i meant.

I don't believe this place is real, in fact nothing here is. But it doesnt matter if you dont believe what i do. We are all from the same source. This place is a farce. If it were real and good nothing would die, nothing would decay, and we wouldn't be oblivious to to the truth. Anyways, that's it. Enjoy your reality and allow others to enjoy theirs. Because in the end nothing here matters.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As much as the idea behind a "trueman" scenario would be fun, what if it were more a Simulacron-3 scenario?

A massive computer program designed to predict polling patterns, run in an artificial environment designed to predict polling patterns say regressed 5 or six layers deep...

Thus allowing outside stimuli to effect the program, like what if a known business man runs for office. Can politicians be pushed into a royal rumble wrestling match (got to do that to the republicans it would be funny, the democrats would all need walkers and not as funny.)

This is the only scenario where I would accept a "The powers that Be" controlling and manipulating things, but then it is a twisted thing because then the Powers that be are being controlled by the simulation that they control... Thus making all of us the Powers that Be with out us realizing it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I woud be arrested o.0

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I've felt like this all my life,with good reason,since childhood. I did'nt have a name for my intuitive feeling till they made the movie,now i at least know what to call it. I tried to "break out" on one or two occasions. The consequences were very severe,i almost died. So now i stay,and find what happiness i can on the little island.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Because they are movies, and this, sadly, is real life.

I'd love to know how you know the difference.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

we are nothing more than slaves for the Annunaki.

I believe you may be right. If the world powers are hiding their gold, the Annunaki may be coming back to collect what we've harvested for them. Can you imagine beings who have entire civilizations mining gold so they can show up and take it all away.....Just a thought. Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
your show is not called the "Truman show". your on the right track though.

now get off the internet and go do things so we can all get back to enjoying the show!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
for real though. We are all the star of our own show. That movie has a lot of symbolic truth to it as do a lot of Jim Carrey's movies.

edit on 30-1-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I'd like to try something new in life. Someone put it to me that when or if you're able to move, it won't be comfortable at firs. It will be very difficult. so expect that. But at least everything and everyone around you will be fresh and new. Everyday will be exciting again, and not the same old boring nightmare.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

no I'm just gonna waste my life whinning and complaining about it to try and get the show canceled.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

true, but that would be to "debunk the debunk". But I guess it's safe to say the world isn't flat. There's 1 conspiracy that I would probably say is done for. Although in a weird way on a day to day nano level it is kinda flat. Like if I walk to the coffee shop every time I walk there its' flat. The only time I've seen any curviture is through images online. But if I'm on the truemanshow that could all be just made up by the producers so I'd never know that I'm actually just in a big studio prison. What a pain.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I sometimes feel like a puppet in theatre

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
In Truman's show they couldn't read guy's mind. Just sit in a car and drive wherever it takes. Just drive, take unexpected turns. Developers won't be able to create world that fast.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i'm immune to the question....I'm sure I'm on the trueman show....I'm trying to figure out who else is and whom they might be....and just how many

the director is God, huh!!

edit on 13-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join