It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. declares 22 Clinton emails 'top secret'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RickinVa

We can play this game all day long.... anybody wants to prove anything I posted above is wrong, go for it.

We have played this game a few times before. You know for a fact there are flaws in your argument and it all centers around assumptions.

What assumption? That the IG stated some emails contained TK information?

That TK is classified from the moment it is snapped, before it is even beamed back to earth?

You do know that TK has nothing to do with drones or any NY Times news articles about drones?

Please clarify what you assume that I am assuming... we all want to know.... man up

WHAT ASSUMPTION ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????

Top Secret//SI//TK//NOFORN.... holy guacamole Batman... it just doesn't get any clearer to to anyone except a Hillary fanatic.

Or are you of the belief that as Hillarys Press Secretary says..... release all the top secret emails to prove that they are top secret? Is that what you want?
edit on R492016-01-30T12:49:49-06:00k491Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R352016-01-30T13:35:26-06:00k351Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R362016-01-30T13:36:01-06:00k361Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyNetBeware

"Your link says that letter is classified. Red state is a right wing site. So full of #%#$! "

1. Reading comprehension for the win: "Upon removal of attachments, this document is UNCLASSIFIED"

2. The site doesn't matter my friend... are you saying that letter is fake and totally made up? You can find it on numerous websites, Like oh I dunno,,, maybe the US Senate?????

ATS won't link the Senate page, but you can find it by trying a little research... like google "IG letter 11 August 2015"... amazing how that works!!

Answer either one of those points.... go for it... prove me wrong... I am waiting.
edit on R072016-01-30T13:07:32-06:00k071Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R082016-01-30T13:08:08-06:00k081Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R092016-01-30T13:09:18-06:00k091Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R092016-01-30T13:09:38-06:00k091Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R112016-01-30T13:11:14-06:00k111Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R152016-01-30T13:15:39-06:00k151Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162016-01-30T13:16:11-06:00k161Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R172016-01-30T13:17:05-06:00k171Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Gully
..and these "elected" people are supposed to work for us. What a damn joke. Enough is enough... enough of the #ing games from either side.

But the people that could blow the lid off this thing work for those that are elected. Their hands are tied because their bosses have the final say!! Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch hold the cards. We The People should be demanding they take our national security more seriously.....unless, of course, there is some reason they really don't care about America's national security????

The one thing that is most important here that no one is addressing, is the possibility that there is nothing to blow the lid off of. Similar to Benghazi.

A few of the things people are claiming she is absolutely guilty of is not or was not against the law or any policy at the time she was using the private email and server.

You have to be an ostrich not to see what is going on (and has gone on).....or else, just a blind lemming following a political partisan line.

I seem to be among the few that are saying lets wait and see what happens. It is the lemmings that are following the partisan line against Hillary.

We know very little, despite the constant barrage of propaganda from Right Wing media outlets, and it is illogical to come to any conclusion without proper evidence.

That is why we have due process. Due process stops people such as yourself from convicting a person before they have been found guilty.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What assumption? That the IG stated some emails contained TK information?

True. The assumption is that it actually contained satellite imagery. If I am not mistaken, in our previous discussion you or someone else tried to say the emails contained images of a North Korea missile installation. That was one of the wonky conspiracy theories going around on the Right Wing sights when this was released.

Anyway, not only would imagery from such systems be classified TK, but also any communications that used terms that may be related to the program. So it is an assumption that it contained any images.

Top Secret//SI//TK//NOFORN.... holy guacamole Batman... it just doesn't get any clearer to to anyone except a Hillary fanatic.

I'm not a Hillary fan, nor am I a hater. Stick to the topic. Don't resort to the same tactics you did last time when we discussed this issue.

Or are you of the belief that as Hillarys Press Secretary says..... release all the top secret emails to prove that they are top secret? Is that what you want?

Back to that horrible line again? Regardless of what you say or what you believe, they have to have solid proof of wrongdoing. We may not get to see that evidence, but if we don't all the information why is anyone coming to any conclusion whatsoever?

We get little tidbits of info here and there, but it is usually through Right Wing propaganda sites that try to make ignorant conclusions and prays on the gullibility of the nutters.

So, again, without any evidence to support your claims it must be nothing more that assumptions.

Do you know for a fact the emails contained imagery?
edit on 30-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"Do you know for a fact the emails contained imagery?"

Is that like Hillary saying she never sent or received anything "marked classified"??

I know for a fact the TK stands for Talent Keyhole,,,, which is a spy satellite program.

You strive to focus on the word "imagery" where you are assuming it has to be imagery to be classified which is dead wrong, yet once again.

Any information contained in any of Hillarys emails that were classified TK.... were classified Top Secret long before they ever wound up on her server.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your argument is lame and invalid...lets modify a quote so that it suits you better:

Original quote:

Focusing on the question of who leaked the damning evidence outlined in a letter to Congress by the intelligence community Inspector General is a lame attempt to distract from...the damning evidence outlined in a letter to Congress by the intelligence community Inspector General. How journalists got their hands on the documents isn't the story here, and it never will be.

For you sir:

Focusing on the question of whether the damning evidence of Talent Keyhole information outlined in a letter to Congress by the intelligence community Inspector General contained satellite imagery is a lame attempt to distract from...the damning evidence of Talent Keyhole information outlined in a letter to Congress by the intelligence community Inspector General. Trying to narrow it down to a specific part of the TK program isn't the story here and it never will be.

You just don't get it do you?

I don't strive to focus on anything. TK information always starts with a photograph, anything derived from that photograph is classified that same as the photograph... it doesn't matter whether the email contained the actual photograph or a report that was derived from that photograph... You focus on the word "imagery" to imply that if it wasn't imagery, that would be ok.... next you will say that it was just information derived from outside sources so it shouldn't have been classified.... round and round we go.

Yes Yes we all know that it was just an email article in the New York Times that was forwarded that talked about a drone program... yada yada yada.

Do you want to discuss the FACT that her emails contained TK information? ( Looky imagery wasn't used so now you can feel vindicated)

AGAIN for the record:

Do you want to address the FACT that her emails were classified TS//SI//TK//NOFORN and stop the BS about whether it was actually a photograph? Cmon man I really want to discuss that with you with your smokescreens.

edit on R332016-01-30T14:33:12-06:00k331Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R342016-01-30T14:34:23-06:00k341Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Anyone saying they know what is in the emails is lying.

We don't know yet.

They weren't classified at the time they were sent.

No evidence yet any law was broken.

The only purpose this discussion serves is to hilite who the Hillary haters are.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

We don't know yet.

The only purpose this discussion serves is to hilite who the Hillary haters are.

Man your head must be really thick.... you have a letter from the IG stating that emails were Top Secret//SI//TK//NOFORN and you again state no one knows what was in the emails.... we do know for a FACT that some of the emails contained TK information... TK information is classified Top Secret from birth... it was classified Top Secret before it ever landed on Hillarys server.

Your just talking to hear your self talk. You're not doing yourself any favors in the credibility department.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

We don't know yet.

Man your head must be really thick.... you have a letter from the IG stating that emails were Top Secret//SI//TK//NOFORN and you again state no one knows what was in the emails.... we do know for a FACT that some of the emails contained TK information... TK information is classified Top Secret from birth... it was classified Top Secret before it ever landed on Hillarys server.

Your just talking to hear your self talk. You're not doing yourself any favors in the credibility department.

Show me a link to the IG ITSELF, not some right wing blog. News sources are claiming the emails were classified long AFTER they were sent.

www.vox.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Deflecting the official data.

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign is going to have to deal with all 5 stages of denial at the same time.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

We don't know yet.

Show me a link to the IG ITSELF, not some right wing blog. News sources are claiming the emails were classified long AFTER they were sent.

www.vox.com...

Look man... I already told you that ATS will not link the senate PDF... just google "IG letter 11 August 2015".. the senate website with the PDF will be listed.... if you do not know how to google something, I can't help you.

And while you are at it, google talent keyhole and learn that stuff is classified from birth.... do some research.
edit on R372016-01-30T14:37:29-06:00k371Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R502016-01-30T14:50:26-06:00k501Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Aug 11 2015 letter

and 2 more that may apply from the Inspector Generals Office....

this one certifies Hillary had to provide the emails ... July 23 2015

what OIG found

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha Ha thanks man I really appreciate it.... I couldn't get that link to work for the life of me lol

Don't worry... he specified it had to come from the IG's website so he will instantly dismiss a Senate website as not valid.

edit on R562016-01-30T14:56:21-06:00k561Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton’s email defense just hit a major bump in the road

For months, Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign have stuck to a consistent story line when faced with allegations of classified information on the private server she used exclusively as secretary of state: She was the victim of an overzealous intelligence community bent on categorizing information as top secret or classified when it was, in fact, neither.

That defense hit a major snag on Friday when the State Department announced that it, too, had found “top secret” information on Clinton’s server — 22 emails across seven separate emails chains. The information, the State Department said, was so secret that those emails would never be released to the public.

Suddenly Clinton’s narrative of an overly aggressive intelligence community or a broader squabble between the intelligence world and the State Department didn’t hold water. Or at least held a whole lot less water than it did prior to Friday afternoon.

source

Just three days before the Iowa caucus the state department releases this damning statement, I wonder who she has pissed off??? Humpty Dumpty aka Hillary (Goldmann Sachs) Clinton had a great fall, and all of Wall Street could put her in the white house!

edit on 30-1-2016 by AlaskanDad because: add source

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

We don't know yet.

www.vox.com...

Look man... I already told you that ATS will not link the senate PDF... just google "IG letter 11 August 2015".. the senate website with the PDF will be listed.... if you do not know how to google something, I can't help you.

And while you are at it, google talent keyhole and learn that stuff is classified from birth.... do some research.

I worked in classified environments. Not everything is classified at birth. Many news sources are saying these emails were classified recently, not before they were sent.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I googled the IG letter. No luck. Just reems of listings from right wing politicians and blogs.

You should have no problem linking to an IG site that lists that letter. If you can't, then I question its existence.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

My wife said the same thing...

You have to remember that the 29 January 2015 release date was ordered by the court months ago...it is not really something that popped up at the last minute.

They were up against a court ordered wall and had to reveal the hold on the 22 emails. They still got 7000+ more pages to release, guess now it is the end of February.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Linking to GOP politicians for an IG letter is meaningless.

Link to the IG.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I googled the IG letter. No luck. Just reems of listings from right wing politicians and blogs.

You should have no problem linking to an IG site that lists that letter. If you can't, then I question its existence.

You believe that document from a US Senator is fake as well? Really?

The denial is strong in this one grasshopper.... there is no hope... Forrest Gump said it best...."Stupid is as stupid does"
edit on R062016-01-30T15:06:58-06:00k061Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

We don't know yet.

www.vox.com...

I worked in classified environments. Not everything is classified at birth. Many news sources are saying these emails were classified recently, not before they were sent.

I have 18 years in the IC..... you dont know that anything related to Talent Keyhole is classified? From the second it is taken up in space? Before it is beamed back to earth? Before it landed up on Hillarys email server?

You don't know any of that?

Amazing.... I have betters thing to do than play watch the dog chase its tail.
edit on R082016-01-30T15:08:22-06:00k081Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R092016-01-30T15:09:08-06:00k091Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You believe that document from a US Senator is fake as well? Really?

read up a couple of posts

GOP politicians today are scum. I voted for Reagan twice. Today they deny science and put uneducated anti science idiots on science committees. They give power to every conspiracy theory out there too and are the biggest liars and hypocrites in history.

Many news sources, one I linked to, say the emails were only RECENTLY classified, not at birth. You can't link to a dept letter you claim exists.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join