It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. declares 22 Clinton emails 'top secret'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, as usual, this is not a new revelation in the email issue. It's just more fodder that may or may not lead to charges.

In other words, propaganda for the idiots that have nothing better to do than salivate at the idea Clinton may be charged.

From the OP's source:

"The documents are being upgraded at the request of the intelligence community because they contain a category of top secret information," State Department spokesman John Kirby told the AP, calling the withholding of documents in full "not unusual." That means they won't be published online with others being released, even with blacked-out boxes.

Department officials wouldn't describe the substance of the emails, or say if Clinton sent any herself.

Clinton, the Democratic presidential front-runner, insists she never sent or received information on her personal email account that was classified at the time. No emails released so far were marked classified, but reviewers previously designated more than 1,000 messages at lower classification levels. Friday's will be the first at top secret level.

Even if Clinton didn't write or forward the messages, she still would have been required to report any classification slippages she recognized in emails she received. But without classification markings, that may have been difficult, especially if the information was publicly available.

"We firmly oppose the complete blocking of the release of these emails," Clinton campaign spokesman Brain Fallon said. "Since first providing her emails to the State Department more than one year ago, Hillary Clinton has urged that they be made available to the public. We feel no differently today."

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Secretary of State received highly classified emails.

Shocker.....

Sure.

On a wide open private computer system.

But they were only classified after she received them....

Also am i the only one who finds this whole email thing a little boring.

OK this statement is silly the information was classified before the emails. The emails became classified when they were reviewed later. See the govt isn't going to classify an email on someone's server unless they have a reason to look at it. So saying they became classified later is well stupid.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If she will be charged has to be violated national security what the laws don't say is when. Someone is obviously holding off the process for the moment probably to see if she can get into the white house. Or the conspiracy person in me says they are saving it to sink her yo run Biden.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Don't fall for the Hillary Campaign tactics.

You always said you want some proof from credible sources.

Well, It's Here

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The Secretary of State received highly classified emails.

Shocker.....

It actually is a shocker when those emails are on a very insecure PC in a home, and not relegated offline and off the internet's normal modes of transmissions which all top secret materials must be according to the law, and those laws aren't just some clerks ideas or general guidelines, they are very strict to the point of shooting you for the level of "Hillary incompetence" which is a whole new classification of STUPID

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
They were given that classification after the fact too.

Election season politicking, always a joy.

Tonight on Fox, a HRC pundit was on there trying to claim this is simply "over classification run amok...."

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Next week....

Law & Order

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here's some more ultra-Damning info from just released emails !!!!

Another Friday night Hillary Email Dump

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I recall when I signed my NDA "Non Disclosure Agreement" at the SECRET level, there was a $100,000 fine and 10 years in prison for compromising material at that level. At her level (TOP SECRET/SCI), they generally kill the firstborn... hope Chelsea is careful...

The sad thing is that she HAD to be "read into" those programs to get access... she knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and what she compromised. The only reason that she hasn't been prosecuted is because she has dirt on Obama and the rest of them.

If any one of us, on ATS, had compromised the information that she has already... "Black Helicopters" would be on our lawn...
edit on 29-1-2016 by madmac5150 because: Angry

SM2

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

she was probably trying to avoid any of her records falling into the hands of people doing FOIA requests and when the plan backfired, she went to damage control mode, and apparently has ran out of favors to cash in.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SM2

If she was actually was "read into" any of the programs in the e-mails, the SSO (Special Security Officer) at the Pentagon should have the documentation... let's ask them...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

If she was actually was "read into" any of the programs in the e-mails, the SSO (Special Security Officer) at the Pentagon should have the documentation... let's ask them...

The FBI and the Inspector General might have done that already.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The FBI and the Inspector General might have done that already.

That is all fine and well... unless being protected from prosecution by a Justice Department firmly in the hands of Obama and his cronies. The clear truth is that Mrs. Clinton compromised some of the most high level intel that we have. Reckless. Careless. Any one of us would be in Federal "Pound me up the A$$" Prison" for such a leak... she get's a pass in the press, and it seems that she is about to get another... I guess with her kind of money...

edit on 29-1-2016 by madmac5150 because: syntax

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well here it is from the horses mouth.
Official now - her private server held
Top Secret classified information!

Imagining about now how many deleted "yoga"
routines the FBI might have found

Well its a good thing Hillary has been doing Yoga all
this time, otherwise all her "gymnastics" would be the
end of her.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here's a juicy one that was "held"...

The first bombshell is that an email with Sid Blumenthal was redacted completely because it was classified. But did he have security clearance?
it's so top secret, the thing is blanked out

Another Friday night Hillary Email Dump

edit on Jan-29-2016 by xuenchen because: foundational espianage

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well here it is from the horses mouth.
Official now - her private server held
Top Secret classified information!

Imagining about now how many deleted "yoga"
routines the FBI might have found

Well its a good thing Hillary has been doing Yoga all
this time, otherwise all her "gymnastics" would be the
end of her.

Without giving too many specifics, I am retired USAF. 20 + years) I worked in Information Security...

If I had done what Mrs. Clinton has done, I would now be a guest of Ft. Leavenworth. Breaking big rocks into little rocks...

I guess if I had that political machinery behind me, I could skirt public law as well...

This is what bugs me. I was a Senior NCO. IF I EVER did what Hillary has done, I would be stripped of rank, retired or not, and left to rot in a Federal Prison.

Hillary is an untried criminal...

edit on 29-1-2016 by madmac5150 because: I wonder if Clintons pay thier debts, as Lannisters do?

edit on 29-1-2016 by madmac5150 because: Whitewater

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

it's so top secret, the thing is blanked out

And what was it doing in Sydney's hands? No clearance Sid...
I imagine the Russians and China have seen this already.

Yet our own intelligence community cant see it, its too sensitive.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

When you are "read into" a program (Secret/SA, TS/SCI etc...) You are given a briefing that explains all aspects of the program, what you can/ cannot say, code words, etc. Mrs Clinton would have NEVER stored the content of those emails on a private server without KNOWING that she was involved in high treason, and was complicit in the act. PERIOD.

I challenge any military intelligence agency to tell me otherwise. You handle any classification of material at its highest level.

At that level of classification, Mrs. Clinton should be in prison for a LONG time...

edit on 30-1-2016 by madmac5150 because: Scabies

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

This is what bugs me. I was a Senior NCO. IF I EVER did what Hillary has done, I would be stripped of rank, retired or not, and left to rot in a Federal Prison.

Hillary is an untried criminal...

No doubt you would. No one should be above the law, and most certainly
if anyone knew the game, she did. Going all the way back to Watergate,
Filegate, and Travelgate. She got way with that while having worked
on Nixon. Now here she is, this is flagrant disregard, she signed current
agreements so she cant say " what like a cloth" with any credibility.

Anyone else would have been dealt with, stripped of clearance
and in jail. With all the comparisons, Petraeus was much less.
He was given preferential treatment no doubt yet he was at least
dealt with.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I hope for the sake of the rule of law and all that is good, that justice prevails this one time. Maybe the momentum from the people trying to throw the bums out of DC who have ruined this nation is going to catch up with Hillary. The future of individual freedom becomes in danger when a class of people truly are above the law.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join