It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walter Rizzi Case - Fascinating contact of the third kind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Anyone have a working link?, I still cant get through. Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Lmao. Yes maybe I should have posted a better picture

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mosthated718bx

Really? but it seems to work to me and you are the first one to mention it
and I cant edit it anymore...

I will PM you the link with the URL.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I am a believer in the UFO phenomenon, but I do not believe this specific case. The alien claims they have monkey like creatures that are subservient to them and perform farming tasks. Surely an enlightened being would not be like that from a moral standpoint, and machines would be more effective in performing their harvesting duties.

In addition, the alien claims they come from a world with 10x the mass, yet there are very tall trees and the aliens height is itself comparable to a somewhat short human. And finally, it claims a catastrophic pole shift will result in apocalyptic earthquakes essentially sending man back to prehistoric times. This idea has been discredited.

Likely a fantasy hoax created with available scientific and UFO knowledge of the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I hope that you read it all and found it as fascinating as I did. It makes me thinking of why aliens do not show up or interfere directly and
publicly in our world. It makes sense that there should be a cosmic law that higher civilizations cant or should not interfere with growing civilizations like ours. Also it reminds me of the words of Carl Sagan said in Cosmos that maybe we have no sign of aliens because of that same reason (If I am not wrong it is said in episode 8 but he said it in that show, no doubt about it).

They should never break the Prime Directive

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr0pB3aR

Sadly for me I had no idea...another reason why I should watch Star Trek one day soon

But if you think of it it is still a good reason to not interfere with growing civilizations like ours...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

???Why do you think alien equals enlightened being???
And take tea as example: hand picked means higher quality.
You are an expert on alien evolution? There could be very dense high trees.
He actually never mentioned a pole shift as far as I read. There are changes in the earth surface and 80% become uninhabitable. So he is basically talking about the rising sea levels from global warming....
edit on 31-1-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

S&F, well done.

This case contains a lot of elements we're all very familiar with:

• notwithstanding their high tech, their ships are always in need of repairs
  • they never allow you to take anything with you
  • they look al lot like humans
  • they use the same body language we do (waving, nodding etc.)
  • they are able to communicate by means of telepathy
  • they use jargon and concepts that sound as if they came out of a cheap SF movie
  • they are predicting some major disaster
  • their stories are full of strange discrepancies
  • they often leave physical traces

John Keel used the term "ultraterrestrials" to describe these UFO occupants. He believed them to be non-human entities capable of taking on whatever form they want. They simply reflect what the observer thinks an alien visitatio should look like. If you think they should be little green men - they are. Mimicry.

In this case, there was physical evidence: the three dents caused by the landing gear of the vehicle. It would be nice if local residents there could shine a light on it: perhaps these dents were there already before Rizzi reported his account and he merely used them to underpin his story.

BTW, in 1962 – In Milan, Italy at 2:20 a.m. a Mr. Rizz - a 37-year-old night watchman - heard a whistling sound and saw a silver metallic domed disc hovering just above the ground. The object was four or five meters wide and had a windowed turret on top. A three foot tall little man emerged from a door in the bottom of the craft. It pointed a finger at the witness who felt paralyzed. (Sources: Corrier Milan, December 19, 1962; Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, case # 554; Leonard G. Cramp, Piece for a Jig-Saw, p. 124).

Same guy?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

???Why do you think alien equals enlightened being???
And take tea as example: hand picked means higher quality.
You are an expert on alien evolution? There could be very dense high trees.
He actually never mentioned a pole shift as far as I read. There are changes in the earth surface and 80% become uninhabitable. So he is basically talking about the rising sea levels from global warming....

He very clearly mentions a pole shift. It is on page 27, under "a message". Never mind that such a shift takes at least a thousand years, it does not cause such geologic upheaval as the alien states, and regardless, do you not think within a thousand years we will have populated the solar system?

He also says they use all their brains. That seems to imply we do not, that was a common idea at the time. It is untrue, as fMRI can tell you.

And yes, I find the idea of ape like creatures harvesting for them implausible for a multitude of reasons.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Thank you

I dont think its the same guy no. No where I have read or heard of him in another case but this one. That is correct and funny there is many cases where the UFO seems to need repairs or are unstable (I guess machines are like that all over the cosmos)

It doesnt surprise me if they had the same body language and used telepathy to communicate with other beings it would be more practical and perhaps easier. Even if they allowed the person to keep something knowing he/she would not do anything with it perhaps another could or in the future so it may never be a good idea to lend a piece of their technology to others.

Who knows? maybe the pattern of all intelligent beings is to be anthropomorphous?

That ultraterrestrials term reminds me of the alien of Contact by Carl Sagan. It could very well be true and in some cases makes total sense. I wish we could have a picture or video of the place where it landed today perhaps in the future we will.

All I know is that we are not alone and we should not be alone. Time will pass and we shall know...thank you for your comment!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thanks to you for stopping by and reading it and sharing your opinion about it. Perhaps beings all over the cosmos would have different views about moral but I agree it doesnt make much sense if you have high technology and robots that could very well do the same thing and surely more efficient.

Most likely you are right but then I think of how much we do not know about everything around us...even our own planet and ourselves but then I want to believe yes? only time will tell us.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Like i said, thanks for posting. It was an enjoyable read. There are crazier contactee stories that I tend to believe so I'm always happy to get a chance to read one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join