It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post: Rand Paul big winner in last night's debate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

What are you talking about? Do you know trumps policies at all. He is practically a progressive.

How about Nixon? The guy pit the nail on the coffin. The only guy who cares about the marketing that stage is Paul. He also though works with Democrats for other policies. He cares about what happens to the poor and has done his homework on the issue. Not entitlements but making them not poor and locked in prison or fined disproportionately

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I don't know what Trump's policies would be because neither does he with a handful of exceptions. Everybody knows he's not a conservative though, I don't think that is his platform at all.

I can only say that anything that the UK and EU populists dislike is a veritable vote of confidence to US populists (republicans anyway).
edit on 29-1-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: luthier

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I don't know what Trump's policies would be because neither does he with a handful of exceptions. Everybody knows he's not a conservative though, I don't think that is his platform at all.

I can only say that anything that the UK and EU populists dislike is a veritable vote of confidence to US populists (republicans anyway).

Meh. I don't think most Republicans want anything to do with trump. Moat moderates definitely don't. What you are seeing is misplaced anger.

We certainly want to keep in good diplomatic relations with our allies regardless of what they do politically in their countries.
edit on 29-1-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join