It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Clinton Emails 'Too Damaging' to Release

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi IAMTAT,

Spillage of Classified Information
(or deliberate leaking)

What are the odds that the Chinese, the Iranians, terrorists, and/or The Dear Leader, Kim Jong Un,
already have copies of these emails? 100%? or just 99.99999%?

Accidental spillage? Doubtful....
Hillary was trained by the best, the late Stalinist, Saul Alinsky.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

Hi Adonsa.
I'd say the odds are 200%.
I think it's also highly probable that Hillary has already compromised critical human assets.
Agents and informants have probably already been killed...U.S. Intelligence agencies know this (but won't report it)...and they're out for blood against Hillary.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

oh FFS - read what i wactually wrote

why do the emails need to be public ?

the answer to this is not being addressed

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

oh FFS - read what i wactually wrote

why do the emails need to be public ?

the answer to this is not being addressed

FFS...Adjust your attitude.
I've answered your questions; what's your problem?

What part of court order or Freedom Of Information Act do you not understand?
Belay that; you're just being obtuse and belligerent.
edit on 30-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

no you havnt - the court order is the reason they are being made public - it does not addres WHY they need to be published

this is basic english

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Basic enough for you?

What is FOIA?

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to access information from the federal government. It is often described as the law that keeps citizens in the know about their government.

www.foia.gov...

You DO know the government reserves the right to redact sensitive information included within the documents before publishing; right?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

your ability to miss the point is uncanny

why not just do away with FOIA and simply publish every peice of paperwork from every public employee ?

the question was - why do the actual emails need to be public

hint - the contents of the emails have nothing to do with the alledged offence of breaking the laws on communication security

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Ignorant,...I've tried to be patient with you and answer your questions...My mistake; I thought you had a genuine interest in getting answers.

Do your own research; Deny your own Ignorance, ignorant ape.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

REPORTER: DOJ, FBI “SUPER PISSED OFF” at Obama White House Over Clinton Investigation

Catherine Herridge reported:

That statement by Josh Earnest has got the back up of our contacts at the FBI and Justice Department for two reasons… They are SUPER PISSED OFF to use a technical term. Number one, Josh Earnest has absolutely no clearance or visibility in the FBI investigation.

Number two, they say it really seems part of a troubling pattern from the White House because the president earlier said he did not see any national security implications to the Clinton emails and then we found out he had never been briefed.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i have a fundamental question :

what is the imperative to " release "any of mrs clintons emails ?

Well you ask.

What is your theory?

Spare no details.

But be extra careful not to get sucked in by the rebuttals from .....

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign

They are using professional tricks that resemble 3-dimentional geometry tangents with mirrors.

90° 180° 270°

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

my therory ???

my question does not actually require me to have a theory

but as you are asking -

poo flinging

there is actually no reason for the emails to be publicly released - all the instigators of this are attempting is poo flinging - they hope to find something - that can be twisted to thier ajenda - dipped in manure and flung EVERYWHERE

my personal view on the matter - is that every one concerned in this " email server " fiasco should be prosecuted for breaking govt regulations on communications security

and i will say it again - the contents of the emails are irrelevant to the above - that is why their publication is not required

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Now we see why Kerry was the perfect successor to Hillary as S.O.S.
Sloppy...sloppy ...sloppy.
This administration has gone 'Full Retard'.

State Dept. Records Show John Kerry Sent Hillary A ‘SECRET’ Email From His iPad

Emails released by the State Department on Friday show that in 2011, then-Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry sent then-Sec. of State Hillary Clinton an email from his iPad that has been deemed to contain information classified as “Secret.”

While previous releases of Clinton’s emails have shown that she and her staff communicated directly with Kerry when he was a senator, the new email is the first from Kerry that the State Department has determined contains sensitive information.

Kerry has largely been silent throughout the Clinton email controversy. He has sent letters asking the State Department’s inspector general to review the agency’s records keeping practices, but he has not publicly criticized Clinton for exclusively using a personal email account and a home-brew email server.

Perhaps now we know why.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Man that one is so top secret they won't "declassify" until May 27 2036

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I find it equally suspicious that the DNC has not revoked her membership and that her campaign supporters have buried their collective heads in the sand singing "la la la" with fingers in ears over this scandal.

Clearly, El Chapo could have used her advisors when it comes to dodging jail time and criminal charges.

My friend is certainly singing 'lalalalala' with her fingers in her ears. There's no getting through to her. She still wants Hillary to win, sigh....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join