It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former House Oversight chairman: 'FBI director would like to indict Clinton and Abedin'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Getting hotter for the Hillary Campaign as now we have famous former U.S. House Oversight chairman Congressman Darrell Issa "whispering" that the FBI really wants to indict Hillary and her aid Huma Abedin because of their involvement in the now famous Hillary email scandal.

It's all about the sloppy (maybe planned) way they handled sensitive government business outside of secure environments.

The foundation is weakening and soon the building will tumble.

Official investigations are ongoing, and we know from government statements that classified info is in some emails.

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign continues to downplay and even deny the whole thing.

Former House Oversight chairman: 'FBI director would like to indict Clinton and Abedin'

California Congressman Darrell Issa, who previously led an investigation into Benghazi as former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, says the FBI "would like to indict both Huma [Abedin] and Hillary Clinton" for conducting sensitive government business on an unsecure, private email server.

"I think the FBI director would like to indict both Huma and Hillary as we speak," the Republican heavyweight told the Washington Examiner Thursday, during a debate watch-party at Florida Sen. Marco Rubio's New Hampshire campaign headquarters.

"I think he's in a position where he's being forced to triple-time make a case of what would otherwise be, what they call, a slam dunk," Issa said, referring to FBI Director James Comey, who previously told the Senate Judiciary Committee he would conduct a "competent," "honest" and "independent" probe into Clinton's handling of classified information during her tenure as secretary of state.

Hillary rolls another 3

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Josh Earnest just said Hillary is not a target of the investigation.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Tricky.

He used the word 'Target'.
She is the 'Subject'.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Josh Earnest?

Where does he tend bar?

Oh yeah he's the White House Press Secretary that's right I forgot for a moment.

He's just spreading the Hillary Campaign propaganda again.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Josh Earnest?

Where does he tend bar?

Oh yeah he's the White House Press Secretary that's right I forgot for a moment.

He's just spreading the Hillary Campaign propaganda again.

Watch him have to walk that back very soon.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Watch him have to walk that back very soon.

He'll just say he was commenting on the best information available at the time.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why do I have a sinking feeling that she might get away with this. Probably going to use someone as a scapegoat. The Clintons have too much dirt on everyone that matters for her to go down alone.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm guessing Bernie Sanders is seriously regretting his "support" of Hillary saying there was "no wrong doing" in her email debacle.

Electroinically it can be determined how/when her server was compromised and that is what is stirring this. They know who "got in" and when. She was receiving cut and pasted emails (the cut being the subject line--the one noting "top secret access only") to skirt the issue (why?) and receiving the info on her private, yet shared with the Clinton Foundation, server. This isn't an "ooopsy" didn't want to carry two devices (I still don't get that lame excuse) this was an intentional avoidance of Federal law with Top Secret information going to the same governments that the Clinton Foundation was interacting with (speaking fees). People have gone to jail for much, much less.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

I'm guessing Bernie Sanders is seriously regretting his "support" of Hillary saying there was "no wrong doing" in her email debacle.

Electroinically it can be determined how/when her server was compromised and that is what is stirring this. They know who "got in" and when. She was receiving cut and pasted emails (the cut being the subject line--the one noting "top secret access only") to skirt the issue (why?) and receiving the info on her private, yet shared with the Clinton Foundation, server. This isn't an "ooopsy" didn't want to carry two devices (I still don't get that lame excuse) this was an intentional avoidance of Federal law with Top Secret information going to the same governments that the Clinton Foundation was interacting with (speaking fees). People have gone to jail for much, much less.

You can bet your A$$, lots of our most closely held secrets were sold for big money.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I believe the FBI had the intention of performing a complete and thorough investigation before making any moves. But now as they realize an indictment is imminent but they're not yet in a position to pursue anything formal are back channeling pretty hard.

Hillary will get taken down in some form or another by this.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

As far as I'm aware, Sanders didn't say there was "no wrong doing", he said "the American public are tired of hearing about the damn emails."

top topics

join