It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Meets the Clinton Smear Machine and He’s Furious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If you really wanted to smear Bernie you could just attack him for what he is and what he has already admitted to in the public domain. However, I agree with you about Clinton. She is scum.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

If you really wanted to smear Bernie you could just attack him for what he is and what he has already admitted to in the public domain.

A man of principle with a consistent voting record that favors the people over corporate interests?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
I'm not a Bernie fan because I disagree with his politics, but if it came down to me voting for Clinton of Sanders, Sanders would win hands down. He should respond in kind to Clinton's smear campaign by putting forth all the bills he has sponsored that shows how he is actually trying to help people through his position in Congress and not rob them.

One thing for Bernie, whether you agree or disagree with his politics, he actually believes in his positions and thinks that is what's best. As for Clinton it's about obtaining power and political kick-backs for her friends.

To disagree with a person's politics is at the heart of democracy.
If you will look at Bernie's record you will see he has changed very little in the whole time he has been a public servant.
It is a shame we don't have more people, politicians or not, who have the integrity of this man.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What I am suggesting is that he call her out on HER shady political tactics.

He should, indeed.
Yet, If he avoids it but he may survive.

You can see how he surges toward slicing her open,
yet he pulls back each time.
edit on 29-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Knowing the Clinton slime-machine, I can only believe they have some 'Nuke From Orbit' type dirt they're holding on him...and Bernie knows they have it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: burntheships

Knowing the Clinton slime-machine, I can only believe they have some 'Nuke From Orbit' type dirt they're holding on him...and Bernie knows they have it.

Yes knowing them that is true to their core beliefs,
a scary scary thought: what is it like to be a Clinton.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join