It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vicious Snake: Or. Islamification-Be afraid, very afraid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
SO, recently I have been more and more involved in studying what the heck is going on in this world as it relates to the EU and USA letting in 1000's upon 1000's of MUSLIM or ISLAMIC "refugees" into their countries with very little, if any scruntity. We see more and more everyday on how these "refugees" attack the good citizens of the country that let them come in etc.

The one clear question I have of all them, mostly military age males. Why are you fighting for your country, defending your women etc. Instead they run away and appear to be hell bent on ruining the new host country's way of life instead of be gratious they let you come.

Watch this video: www.liveleak.com....

You tell me if the leaders DIDN'T make a HUGE mistake.

It's not too late to stop it here in the USA and even REVERSE IT! Like BEN CARSON said last night....
Carson to Muslims Looking to Immigrate to U.S.: Accept Our Values, Laws or Stay Where You Are
[url=http://]http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/28/carson-to-muslims-looking-to-immigrate-to-u-s-accept-our-values-laws-or-stay-where-you-are/[/ur l]

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think that goes for anyone, whether it's a U.S. citizen moving to France or a Syrian moving to the U.S or Europe. Adapt to that countries laws and customs or go back where you came from.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Men of military age tend to be providers for their families. If they are inducted into the army or join the rebels they are likely to be killed and their families will suffer. I do agree, however, that refugees need to learn to adapt to the society they are living in. This should be the over-riding mission of the mosques in the host country: teaching new immigrants the language and customs.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One thing I haven't read, You know besides the Islam bashing and then those same folks receiving tags of 'Islamaphobes' is that has anybody figured out that if 25,000 go 'here' and 45,000 go 'here' and then 72,000 go 'here' then "THEY" can't gang up on You and take all Your stuff, i.e. pride and nationalism.

"THEY" are being divided and as MSM has shown over the years, folks that are divided are easier to control.

One of the most ignorant things I've read is "They should put them on their own island" I'd opine this is because then You can use a bomb and kill them all.

First guy/gal that types on here that a 'Muslim' came and knocked on their door to try and recruit them wins a prize..

Oh, and about wearing face veils. I watched a movie with Gene Tierney the other day that was from 1940. All the ladies wore decorative headpieces and each w/a veil. Not once did I think Sharia Law was coming.

namaste

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, and when fighting a war, you send you fighting age men in without their families.

SPARE ME/US.

Make sure the State Dept knows your address and how many you can take in your home and area. THANKS!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That was a considered and totally non alarmist heading.

What exactly was the conclusion to this intensive study you conducted?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes, and when fighting a war, you send you fighting age men in without their families.

SPARE ME/US.

I am humbled by your compassion.

Make sure the State Dept knows your address and how many you can take in your home and area. THANKS!!!!

I hope we do get a lot of refugees. The city I live in already has a large, vital Muslim community, and has had one for generations. It would be an ideal place for the refugees to get taught the necessary skills before moving into other areas.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
That was a considered and totally non alarmist heading.

What exactly was the conclusion to this intensive study you conducted?

His message is simple: "Hate and Fear!"

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
His message is simple: "Hate and Fear!"

Yeah... I thought we were done with this kind of crap... *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

We will no longer tolerate the tactless and the rude. We will no longer allow blanket statements about whole groups of people for no other reason than they offend you.
ATS will not become a soapbox to spread any brand of hate.
ATS will not cater to the hateful, the bigoted, or the asinine.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Lmao.

Don't forget to check under your bed. Perhaps even a diaper for those super scary times.

Sen. Ted Cruz says it’s “astonishing” that only 3 percent of Syrian refugees admitted to the United States so far are Christian. He’s right, but the refugees are referred to the United States by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
Cruz also says 77 percent of the refugees “pouring into Europe right now” are young males. That’s inaccurate and misleading. There are more than 4.2 million refugees and only about 850,000 fled to Europe (62 percent of whom are men). A U.N. spokesman says those referred to the U.S. would be among those remaining in the Middle East, such as in Turkey and Jordan, and those refugees are largely women and children.
President Obama says the “overwhelming numbers” of Syrian refugees referred to the U.S. by the U.N. have been women and children. That’s true — 67 percent have been children under the age of 12 and women, according to State Department data.
Donald Trump suggested the government steers Syrian refugees to states with Republican governors. But nongovernmental agencies, such as World Relief and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, place the refugees, not the government, and those decisions are based on family ties, employment and other factors, not politics.
Trump, Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina repeatedly have claimed that the Obama administration plans to accept anywhere from 100,000 to 250,000 Syrian refugees. That’s false. By law, the administration can admit slightly more than 10,000 in fiscal year 2016, and no refugee commitments can be made beyond that.

Fact Check

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

History has prove that in the UK and the US immigrants always find a way to stay within themselves without joining the regular population, yes a few will do, going against their own values and culture, but the majority create their own havens where they will still abide by the same incredible oppressive lifestyles that they were escaping from.

Look at the UK third and second generation of migrants from the middle east.

Look at the US cities with majority migrants from the middle east.

People by nature band together for a common affinity, but sometimes is deeper than that, sometimes is the scaremongering that their leaders influences preach on these immigrants, to keep them in the same type of oppression that they were trying to scape from and to further agendas even if the immigrants wants part or no of it most of the time.

The problem is one of leadership rather than personal and individual choices.

edit on 29-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Closed for review.

new topics

top topics

join