It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I May Have to Leave the Stage’: Cruz Gets Testy Over Fox Debate Questions (Karma!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Since Donald Trump was not on the debate stage tonight, Ted Cruz was the de facto frontrunner. And with that status comes other candidates turning their guns on you.

Well, after a few questions, Cruz jumped in to complain to Chris Wallace that all his opponents have been asked, “Please attack Ted.”

The video is short, but sweet. I liked Cruz, not voting-wise, but recently-his deparation made me re-think him. Oh and his flip-flopping on imigration. Enjoy.

VIDEO at source link:

Source: www.mediaite.com...

WAIT. THERE's More. Watch this and you tell me if he wasn't being testy- as reported.

Source: www.breitbart.com...< br /> I think you can see the moment he realized he wishes he was at the Trump event.... ..... Maybe the Donald was right... LOL LOL LOL
edit on 1/29/2016 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I watched it when it happened but I took it as a swipe at Trump and as a dry humor joke to those in attendance.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
He is such a whiney petulant brat.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I didn't write the article. Seems to me others who watched took a different take.

And the boos..... ? Again, seems to be others who watched/were there took a different take.

SO. no matter what.... it was a huge FAIL on his part. Which, further shows he's got it all wrong.

ALL of them should have joined sides w/ Trump. They would have faried better -it seems.

You actually sat through that "side show"

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Aren't they all though?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

He has a voice that makes me want to smack his face. I thought that whole exchange was petty and childish and only exacerbated my urge to throw a shoe at the television.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I thought it was a pretty funny line.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I updated the orginal post with another video that I think my help show he was TESTY!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol. No shoe throwing Augustus!
Honestly, everything about Cruz annoys me. Where have all the real men gone? These political men all just annoy me. Pretty boys speaking pretty words. America needs a man/woman who isn't afraid to saddle up and ride out to the front lines (metaphorically speaking). This crop of politicians would be scared their makeup artist and speech writers wouldn't get to come along for the ride.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That bit made me uncomfortable, he just seems downright rotten.
Really just him and christie.

On a personal level the rest seemed like alright people.

Everyone trashing each other on immigration flip flopping was hilarious.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He has a voice that makes me want to smack his face.

I know, he sound's a lot like Mayor Quimby from The Simpsons

edit on 29-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I've seen dozens of articles making this claim this morning, but it's pretty obvious to me that he was trying to make a joke about Trump. Sheesh.......

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm in agreement with 727Sky on this one--seems like a jab at Trump and how thin-skinned he is.

But I also agree with AgustusMasonicus in that Cruz is a whiny brat...just like Trump. It was a classic case of the pot passive-aggressively calling the kettle black.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

He has a voice that makes me want to smack his face. I thought that whole exchange was petty and childish and only exacerbated my urge to throw a shoe at the television.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I've seen dozens of articles making this claim this morning, but it's pretty obvious to me that he was trying to make a joke about Trump. Sheesh.......

^This.

It's like he was waiting to make that joke and poorly delivered it. But it was obviously just a dig at Trump.

edit on 29-1-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

He is such a whiney petulant brat.

every republican running is a petulant brat. They all complain when they dont get their way.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Not obvious enough, apparently. The thing is - if 30% of people saw him as a whiny, petulant little (feces), it doesn't matter what his intent/attempt was. What matters is what people perceived. Campaigning is stupid like that; At times it can be more a matter of who can go the longest without tripping up.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Trump had thousands of people lining up outside his rally, they had to put up an outdoor video feed for all of them. He crushed it. Meanwhile the R debate was a dud, the most exciting thing about it was Cruz's petulant tantrum.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It wasn't funny. Just like it wasn't funny a few months ago when he didn't answer the question presented, but bitched about how it was presented and the media.

He makes my stomach churn.

And what the hell with all the God-speak?? blechhhh

edit on 1/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So, if they're not nice to him he may leave the stage.....

I wonder what it would take to get him to leave the country?

Whatever it is, it might be worth it!
edit on 29-1-2016 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join