It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anomalous events of 1 February 2015.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I call bs !

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

No swampland for sale? Awww shucks!!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Before charging off into "why NTSB" I think both you & tsurfer200h need to go back & read the link provided by the op.

Why I care less about the NTSB and asked who the secret upper level government who took over the investigation was...care to answer the question?

Sorry it's to pg4 that's where I left off reading to come back and reply. It would appear the OP you are "baby-debunking" most likely knows more than either of you guys.

So you like to make assumptions I see?

It's been awhile since ATS has had a decent thread on, so chill.

So because I asked a question that was never addressed I should just chill...gotcha.

Now care to address the question I asked you, or are you just going to keep cheerleading for the OP?

What I asked has nothing to do with ignorant_apes comments so why do you feel the need to group it together with them?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No names, no location, no video, no photos....

Is this just someones work of fiction?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

it's not about the book sales either.

o really ???????????????

so whats this

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You GOOGLED!!!!
(squeals of joy!)

I was referring to the other book the OP linked to, as not being hawked since it came out some time ago. Curious tho how an attorney witness just "poofed" into Fed-Ex employees?

...not a lot to work with here other than the book cover and little blurb about the book. Sigh.

On the bright side it made the news, at least locally.

The OP said straight-up they apologized in advance if this thread seemed cryptic, so no rah-rah cheerleading. Actually it's just waiting to see what other info is forthcoming before formulating reasonable questions. Currently my personal opinion consists of "oh? all that happened? OK" and letting it go until more, or not, is revealed.

Hard questions aren't even warranted at this point. It's a total non-issue currently.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies and link to the FedEx attorney’s book.

Although ‘UFO’ features in the title, the attorney’s book is classified under Science and Mathematics. By contrast books even by technical UFO people like Bruce Maccabee and David Marler are classified under Occult and Paranormal.

The FAA, NTSB and now higher secret US authorities have spent much time and money studying the FedEx Seven’s data. Perhaps that helped in achieving the Science and Mathematics classification. Federal authorities don’t waste taxpayers’ cash on studying paranormal events.

In any case the Science and Mathematics classification is accurate. As well as calculating from CCTV data an acceleration of 1600g for the three objects, one of the witnesses discusses the question of the objects’ ‘jerk’ in some detail. I had to go to wiki for that, it’s the derivative of acceleration with respect to time.

The FedEx Seven’s term ‘Airborne Object’ (AO) is reasonable too, better than UAP. Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena can’t have orifices, as these objects did. I’d prefer to read AO as Anomalous Object, though, because the AOs weren’t airborne like conventional aircraft with airfoils (aerofoils) providing lift.

Hopefully the fact that the US authorities acknowledge the importance of the anomalous events at Collierville, Tennessee on 1 February 2015 will attract the attention of the popular science media. Science media editors and bloggers might also note that ET robotic probe theory, the idea that provides one possible explanation for the events, is far more credible than the ufologists’ alien-ridden Extraterrestrial Hypothesis. NAS member James McDonald, a leading atmospheric physicist of the time, presented a relevant paper at the 134th meeting of the AAAS in December 1969. In his paper McDonald suggested that ‘something in the nature of extraterrestrial devices engaged in something in the nature of surveillance lies at the heart of the UFO problem.’

Once a leading scientist has proposed an important theory at an AAAS meeting, it remains on the table until refuted. Far from refuting McDonald’s theory, the FedEx Seven’s Collierville data look set to give it its strongest support yet.

www.cufon.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lowneck

thanks for confirming that this tail is click bait bollox

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In The Memphis UFO Incident February 2015 (TMUFOI) author Lee Spencer stated that ‘unless we hear legit, sound and valid arguments from our government, we will release the complete evidence catalog online on October 1st 2016’.

(TMUFOI page 73)

In TMUFOI Lee Spencer also stated:

‘the visual and physical evidence we’ll release will certainly change the direction our federal government takes about UFOs’

(TMUFOI page 24)

No online data released on 1 October 2016.

Amazon com stated a few days ago that both paperback and Kindle eBook editions of TMUFOI were ‘currently unavailable’.

Now Google has removed even that Amazon com page.

Billy Cox (De Void), the MSM’s lonely UFO blogger, has been silenced.

Lee Spencer is the pseudonym of a highly regarded senior FedEx attorney in Memphis concerned with legal marketing and intellectual property law. I’ve checked that the biographical details given in TMUFOI match those of this attorney. I’ve also checked with Google Earth that the neighborhood detail in Collierville broadly matches the narrative detail in TMUFOI.

Isaac Koi could no doubt confirm that the attorney is legit.

So what government arguments may have persuaded the patriotic and technically savvy FedEx Seven to postpone their online release of data concerning the anomalous objects witnessed by them and captured on CCTV and smart phones at Collierville, TN on 1 February 2015?

One possibility is that a secret US government group completed a preliminary technical analysis of the data by 2016. Drawing on this analysis, US officials may have put to the seven FedEx witnesses specific technical examples of how the release of the Collierville data online could benefit US enemies and rivals.

Whatever the US authorities’ arguments were, by collaborating with them, distancing themselves from UFOlogy and not yet publically releasing their groundbreaking data, the FedEx Seven are now in a strong bargaining position.

And the delay means that when the 1 February 2015 Collierville data is ultimately released, enough time will have elapsed for it to be buttressed by an independent technical analysis from a high-credibility group outside UFOlogy, one perhaps linked with the AIAA.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In The Memphis UFO Incident February 2015 (TMUFOI) author Lee Spencer stated that ‘unless we hear legit, sound and valid arguments from our government, we will release the complete evidence catalog online on October 1st 2016’.

(TMUFOI page 73)

In TMUFOI Lee Spencer also stated:

‘the visual and physical evidence we’ll release will certainly change the direction our federal government takes about UFOs’

(TMUFOI page 24)

No online data released on 1 October 2016.

Amazon com stated a few days ago that both paperback and Kindle eBook editions of TMUFOI were ‘currently unavailable’.

Now Google has removed even that Amazon com page.

Billy Cox (De Void), the MSM’s lonely UFO blogger, has been silenced.

Lee Spencer is the pseudonym of a highly regarded senior FedEx attorney in Memphis concerned with legal marketing and intellectual property law. I’ve checked that the biographical details given in TMUFOI match those of this attorney. I’ve also checked with Google Earth that the neighborhood detail in Collierville broadly matches the narrative detail in TMUFOI.

Isaac Koi could no doubt confirm that the attorney is legit.

So what government arguments may have persuaded the patriotic and technically savvy FedEx Seven to postpone their online release of data concerning the anomalous objects witnessed by them and captured on CCTV and smart phones at Collierville, TN on 1 February 2015?

One possibility is that a secret US government group completed a preliminary technical analysis of the data by 2016. Drawing on this analysis, US officials may have put to the seven FedEx witnesses specific technical examples of how the release of the Collierville data online could benefit US enemies and rivals.

Whatever the US authorities’ arguments were, by collaborating with them, distancing themselves from UFOlogy and not yet publically releasing their groundbreaking data, the FedEx Seven are now in a strong bargaining position.

And the delay means that when the 1 February 2015 Collierville data is ultimately released, enough time will have elapsed for it to be buttressed by an independent technical analysis from a high-credibility group outside UFOlogy, one perhaps linked with the AIAA.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join