It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear gawd - my kindle is broke - please fix it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
from the files of - you cannot make this crap up comes :

woman prays to gawd to "fix" her kindle :

source

with the pertinant quote :

Please disregard my last message as the kindle is working. I don’t know except that I prayed over it and it just started working. So I thank God and thank you for it. It is good that [God] still answers prayer and I wanted this as mine had broke.

halle-fooking-luja , gawd fixed her kindle

i will just let that sink in

screw dying babies , amputees etc etc - kindles is important - and GAWD is there for the really important stuff

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well it is a good thing he is paying attention to the Kindle issues!

Top comment on that article was pretty funny as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So how does this work again? Does Satan handle the tech support for iPads?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yes, my minions and I do

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

It's like people surviving heart surgery who thank God instead of the surgical team that actually did the hard work.

What would this buyer have done if she hadn't worked out how to use the Kindle? Blamed evil? Fate? Punishment for that extra donut on diet day?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm going to be laughing about this one for a while. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Well wait until you get your rib fixed up first!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Dear gawd, i would like a 2017 chevy silverado 4x4 black with grey interior, and big tires, but not to big. Thank you jesus.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
No kidding. It hurts to laugh. I don't know why I punish myself by reading funny stuff like this.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That's miracle man writes about what women pray for.. prayed for that for such a long time ..

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Dear gawd, i would like a 2017 chevy silverado 4x4 black with grey interior, and big tires, but not to big. Thank you jesus.

Try throwing in a quid pro quo, he likes that. Example:

If you give it to me before the next Sabbath, I promise I'll put one of those metal Jesus fishies on the tailgate.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Even satan wouldn't take that job, he works for android support.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

This reminds me of an incident when my son was at school. I was offered a lift into town after dropping him off and accepted. As we took off the driver, started praying for a car parking space - her demands got louder and faster as we got closer. She was almost into trance when we hit the High Street. Despite my best effort to get out, the door was locked and we drove around and around until eventually she decided to park in a side road.

When she had 'landed' she looked at me with a broad smile saying God had sent some Angel who had made the space for her. She released the locks and I fled out of that damn car. Next time I saw her she was at the town hall in some professional capacity and no one would have ever guessed her capable to such a frightening parking technique.

I am traumatised by this still.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

" hi this is Gawd, have you tried turning it off and on again"
edit on 29-1-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

also like to add, praying for yourself is the most selfish thing you can think of. If you beilve in a higher power and prays, then pray for others not yourself.
edit on 29-1-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It's like people surviving heart surgery who thank God instead of the surgical team that actually did the hard work.

What would this buyer have done if she hadn't worked out how to use the Kindle? Blamed evil? Fate? Punishment for that extra donut on diet day?

That one is a little less silly. You can have the best surgical team in the world and still die on the table, so some portion of every surgery is still in His hands.

But praying for God to fix your stuff? Yeah, that's kind of selfish.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

also like to add, praying for yourself is the most selfish thing you can think of. If you beilve in a higher power and prays, then pray for others not yourself.

Running with the fantasy of there actually being a god that hears and answers prayers; I see nothing selfish about praying for yourself, as well as others. We all have needs and desires in our lives. But in all honesty, if "god" is really what so many humans think "he" is. Prayer should be redundant.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I don't know whats funnier, the story in the article or the fact that it's gotten this much attention.

A lot of people must really like this "gawd" person

edit on 29-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Computer virus?
Exorcism required

Trojan?
Hail mary or two

Idk

Just realised thats outsourced tech support .... you are number 666 in the queue.., please hold
edit on America/ChicagoFri, 29 Jan 2016 08:37:04 -0600Fri, 29 Jan 2016 08:37:04 -06002016Fri, 29 Jan 2016 08:37:04 -06002016-01-29T08:37:04-06:00201629America/Chicago by errorcode because: to add more

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I once "fixed" a Nintendo Wii by stroking it lovely.

Bow before your God !!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This sounds like something a normal person would say

top topics

<<   2 >>

join