It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Ends the GOP Debate With a Quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
...from the preamble of the constitution.

Dr. Carson already had the least amount of talking time. The strangest moment, for me, came when his closing remarks consisted of directly quoting the preamble of the US constitution. I don't know...what do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: links234
Please post exactly what he said SO we can tell you what we think.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: links234
Please post exactly what he said SO we can tell you what we think.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Please tell me that most of your post got deleted because of crappy internet service.

edit on 28-1-2016 by crappiekat because: t

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Please think of our Founding Fathers as you listen: We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and secure the benefits of liberty1 to ourselves and our posterity do ordain and establish this constitution of the United States of America.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think he stumbled through it, and almost forgot the wording. ...it was awkward .

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I watched the Donald Trump event that was being carried live on CNN. According to the post-debate analysis on FOX News, I didn't miss anything. Nothing new was presented. Just a bunch of politicians attacking Hillary, Sanders...and each other.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Do you not know the preamble of the US constitution? Because that's all it was. I just thought it was a weird way to end for him.

top topics

join