It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello There! Marcel Fox here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hello people!

It is nice to be part of ATS indeed, it's been a little more than a year since I've started to read the "underground news" from here, now I'm a member and I'm pretty sure that will be a good way to put some ideas/facts out. My country does not have much to tell, but I do have much to ask, and I'll be seeking the answers here with you guys!

See you in the forums!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marcelfox

Hello! Nice to meet you. Welcome!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Welcome my friend. Look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks guys! Any advices for a new member? I'm pretending to start a thread about Zika Virus, since I'm kinda in the core of the Brazil focus of the infections, which is the Northeast (Paraíba). I'm intrigued that the Government here (and, in all over the world) are linking the Zika Virus with microcephaly on babies of infected mothers and so on. I'm seeking questions and facts about it to start a thread, any advices about it?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marcelfox Hi Marcelfox! Nice to meet you.
My only advice on starting a thread on the Zika Virus is to check out the threads already written about it in the search feature. If you have a completely different take on it, then you might be able to start a new thread on the subject without it being redirected to an already posted thread.
If you are in Country where it originated or is concentrated in it's infecting people, you might have an outlook not already written about here on ATS.
Hope that advice helps.
Look forward to your input!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Welcome home.. I baked you some cookies

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thank you so much, I'll look further into it. I've already seen a lot of Zika Virus threads here but yet, didn't see anyone asking if this is concrete and why the majority is linking that with microcephaly. I'm not a doctor by the way.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: justchilling

Oh, you're so kind! Thank you so much! This friday night, I wish some good pizza for you then!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hallo there!

Isn´t it the same in every country. The modern marxist ideas abound in mainstream media and politics and the people become more and more unhappy but nobody is allowed to tell the truth... So in the end the people of each nation has the choice to make. Perhaps we will meet in the Prophecies forum.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: climbhome

For sure! Don't known much about marxism, what could I tell about the modern marxism? I'm really into the pre-socratic, sophists and so on. We're unhappy but we're fighting against, there's only one thing that matters to live and that is create new things and fight against the main lies.

Clibhome: climb up and shout it out! You're awesome!

top topics

join