It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The government and their propaganda psy-op commercials. Geesh. They call that crap "evidence" or "proof" because they have "video"?

BTW....i've seen homemade youtube videos that were more realistic and believable. Like, the guy with the talking cat.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyNetBeware

Here's the essential fact on this video: no one can say when the first shot was fired or by whom, and until that fact is established no one can declare Finicum was executed. Anyone doing so has an agenda and should be ignored.

Correct.
It is also a possibility that Finicum had no gun at all. We don't see him pull one out in the video.
It is possible that there were sniper(s) in the woods and that one of them took Finicum out.
All we have to rely on is a government supplied video here. There may be answers on audio, which does exist, but for whatever reason has not released.

It is also a possibility that the LEO's at the original traffic stop shot near the Finicum vehicle in order to chase 'the rabbit' into the roadblock ahead in order to have the occupants believe that they were going to be shot no matter what they did, since the occupants of said vehicle did nothing to provoke the officers to shoot at the traffic stop.

Plenty of possibilities, very little real evidence to go on.
^^^^^^
The fertile ground of conspiracy theories... and this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyNetBeware
Except he is dead. The proof is on the video. What do you mean he wasn't executed? Are you saying the cops didn't shoot him and he's alive somewhere in a basement? We can clearly see the man is dead. Killed by gun shots.

I ask, who here really has an agenda?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I jokingly suggested the shooter on the grassy knoll awhile back.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

I jokingly suggested the shooter on the grassy knoll awhile back.

I remember seeing it.
It isn't outside the realm of possibilities. If I were a Fed tasked with apprehending/killing the group(whatever the case might be), I would have had rifles positioned in the woods, wearing white smocks.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Which would suggest the first roadblock wasn't the intended "kill zone"?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

misinformation. if you had read the thread you'd see the source from FBI that i posted that says he did in fact have a gun in his left jacket pocket. the fact that he reached for it at least two times before he did his little dance means the cops were justified in shooting him. there is no evidence he was shot before 9:31. there is none. the cops will point guns at you if you're a clear threat but no evidence at all of shots fired.

if he wanted to give up, he would have stopped his truck, stayed in his car, put his hands up, and sit still. he did everything wrong, unknowingly or knowingly, it doesn't matter. he could have avoided getting shot therefore suicide by cop.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

misinformation. if you had read the thread you'd see the source from FBI that i posted that says he did in fact have a gun in his left jacket pocket. the fact that he reached for it at least two times before he did his little dance means the cops were justified in shooting him. there is no evidence he was shot before 9:31. there is none. the cops will point guns at you if you're a clear threat but no evidence at all of shots fired.

if he wanted to give up, he would have stopped his truck, stayed in his car, put his hands up, and sit still. he did everything wrong, unknowingly or knowingly, it doesn't matter. he could have avoided getting shot therefore suicide by cop.

source

i can keep debunking this cops shot unjustified theory till the cows come home the video is clear. 9:28 reaches for his gun, no evidence of cops firing. as for the cop in the wood, thats called strategy. i suppose the road block was also suspicious activity.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

source

i can keep debunking this cops shot unjustified theory till the cows come home ...

Agreed (with both of your posts).

Just for the record though, and on a more lighthearted note; cows actually don't take very long at all to come home...especially if they think there's some alfalfa, grain or goodies in it for 'em.

At least ours don't anyway.

edit on 1/31/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

i have to kindly disagree

when i use to take cattle out for a walk, there was always one or two that would wander off, but i always managed to get them home by sundown, so maybe it didn't take so long.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Must be that federal grazing grass that's so yummy! (JK !!)

We just put some cake in a bucket and shake it. Heck, they're usually running before we even shake the bucket just from the sound of the cake going into the bucket.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Not surprised at how some are bending into pretzels to demonize the police officers in this case...We all know had this been a black life the amount of praise law enforcement would get and comments about how if the victim had just not make eye contact, blah blah blah, They would still be alive.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Stylez1

Racist at all?

Fully 60% or better of the posts on these threads have called out how foolish Finicum and his cohorts were throughout this so-called 'siege'.

...or were you just trying to race-bait?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Oh please! my post specifically says some.. You and I know that when it comes to these kind of issues majority of the posts are usually exactly as I stated in my post above. Pointing out legitimate hypocrisy is not race baiting.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: imitator

you are right.

not easy to work with the FBI video.

there also might some frames missing in their "unedited" version.

And there's some speculation that the "shot" could be a taser.

Hey right on... even the shooter was aggressively charging Finicum while his hands where up... at 9:26 the video gets blurry as he shooting at him... FED's must be on low budget to do such a poor job in editing, no wonder they need that land $.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Indigo5

Why did he not simply just get out of the vehicle with the gun in his hand if it was already in his lap? Why would he put the gun in his pocket only to take it out later?

Because he did not want a gunfight...he wanted to be shot to death...and he did not want to draw fire upon the other three passengers including two women. He did not want to be wounded and arrested.

That is why he walks away from the car...confirms that a deputy has aim on him and a clear shot and then shouts "shoot me" and when that does not happen he fumbles for his gun to force their hand.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The FBI said.

I was talking about this being a conspiracy site and that all manner of things might be the actual truth.

You were not there, so I am going to suppose that you don't actually know what was in Mr. Finicum's pockets.

You are relying on second-hand information from someone that could have a reason to provide false information if there is indeed a conspiracy afoot.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Have any of you Nazi land grabbing supporters discussed the Shoshone Sisters yet?

just curious.
edit on 31-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Where is that 9mm coming from? Any further info on where exactly he had that pistol on him? Thus far I only saw him with a Colt on his wrist.

They were on the way to talk with residents thus I would suggest the weapon could've been planted on him. Had Bundy a gun on him while arrested, or anybody else for that matter?

Greg Bretzing, special agent in charge for the FBI in Portland.

"He did have a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the pocket," he said.

Two loaded .223 caliber semi-automatic rifles and a loaded revolver were found in the truck,

www.usnews.com...

www.fbi.gov... tional-wildlife-refuge

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Of course he had a gun. Why is this even a question. We all know who this guy is and was. This was, to put it simply, nothing more than straight up murder. A hit if you wish. From what I have read they were lured under circumstance and stopped while in travel. Easy Set up. Things are already tense, there will be guns, fire away.

There was drone footage but where is the dash footage? They released that drone footage pretty quickly i thought. If they are confronting a group that has occupied a federal building for awhile I would think they would be wired up.

Still looks to me like he was shot from behind point blank. I did not see him pull a weapon.

It amazes me that the country says nothing about this in the MSM but I had to look at the face of Michael Brown for months. Both were police shootings.

new topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join