It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay>>>> Just remember that if you're ever stopped and are ordered to empty your pockets while at gunpoint, NEVER do it. Just keep your hands in the air until they have you in cuffs or search you themselves. I'm not saying this happened, but anybody can be trigger happy and one shot is all it takes for panic fire to set in and they start emptying their magazines into you. I'm also not going to condemn the feds or troopers here sinc ethe protestors pushed them to the limit. Its not like Waco or Ruby Ridge where the feds did act like morons.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyNetBeware

I vigorously oppose aholes who use violence to sway public policy.

Just some aholes who use violence, obviously not law enforcement.

I'm done. Our words will stand on their own merit and everyone will decide for themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

This last didn't work, save for a few who don't understand what this was actually about and think it has something to with the BLM or FBI.

Hahaha! Despite the consistent lack of media attention, the greater issue of federal abuse of powers is being dragged kicking and screaming into the public consciousness.

We'll see what happens. I'm hearing different...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I vigorously oppose aholes who use violence to sway public policy.

Just some aholes who use violence, obviously not law enforcement.

I'm done. Our words will stand on their own merit and everyone will decide for themselves.

Those aholes as you call them were protecting us from domestic enemies. No one gave finicum the right to seize public properties and threaten violence. Those aholes as you call them helped investigate the 911 attacks and seek out uncountable kidnappers and serial murderers and many other domestic terrorists, etc.. They are Americans who played football on Friday night, went to college and actually learned the constitution, swore oaths and joined the military or the FBI.

The governor of Oregon and the police and the citizens demanded the bundite terrorists to be removed. The bundites were visiting local towns and causing problems. The hammonds even disagreed with them,

Only you sovereign citizens associate yourself to these foolish idiots who listened to right wing hate radio too much and ended up dead or in prison because they broke the law.

There are thousands of police shootings, many of blacks, yet none of you complained about that.

*snip*

You dint really believe anything you say, because otherwise you'd be out there with them ready to die for your cause. You're just a trolling contrarian unhappy with your own choices and outcomes and want to blame your failings on someone else.

Suggestion: go join the military and learn some basic civics and personal responsibility.
edit on 1/30/2016 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: pteridine

This last didn't work, save for a few who don't understand what this was actually about and think it has something to with the BLM or FBI.

Hahaha! Despite the consistent lack of media attention, the greater issue of federal abuse of powers is being dragged kicking and screaming into the public consciousness.

We'll see what happens. I'm hearing different...

Americans overwhelmingly wanted the militia thugs to be dealt with.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

Americans overwhelmingly wanted the militia thugs to be dealt with.

Interesting.

I missed that in the news,

was it a poll, or a law enforcement survey?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah

originally posted by: arcnaver

originally posted by: RickyD
I am just going on what I saw in the video and trying to block out the early accounts. I don't have audio unfortunately so you lose out on the main focal point. When the shooting starts is what I can not tell and without that the video doesn't clear a damn thing up to me. Just shows a guy dying in the snow and a jeep that somehow keeps on backing out...while being blasted by many rounds and is flashbanged as well which to me is LOL worthy. It's like watching 12yo kids play call of duty...

No audio in the video. Also, there is no real visual evidence of the truck being shot up. You see a couple flashbangs and a few gas rounds. Thats it.

He refused to follow lawful orders.
What orders? Get off the land we took unlawfully from you & your friends?

He fled, endangering his passengers and everyone around him.
His passengers went willingly with him. It was the fbi/police who endangered their lives and ended his.

He nearly smashed into a road block. They could've opened fire at this point.
But he didn't, and why would they spray and prey a fast moving oncoming vehicle?

He nearly killed an FBI agent avoiding the road block. Again they could've opened fire at this point.
The agent dived towards the car. Ever seen that happen in police cam videos? No. Why would they open fire when one of their team was between them and the car?

He again refused to follow orders. Again they could've opened fire at this point and it would've been legitimate.
They could have arrested him at the camp on a number of charges. Seems like they wanted to silence him instead of arrest him.

He reached to his side/pocket 3 not 2 times (replay the video and look real close). The first time was enough to have him shot on the spot.

As there is no audio you do not know all of the story but as the video stands this was justified through and through. All else is just hearsay and wouldn't hold up in the court of law.
No audio equals no proof he wasn't shot first. And anyone who has been to court knows it's not about law or justice. It's always about money.

The feds didn't take land they want to be able to use federal lands how they think it should be used. Apparently you really missed that part.The entire state was federal territory before it became a state. Land was given to the state for their needs. Even private property was given through the homestead act. So no need for the government to steal land.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I spent 20 years in the Army.

I watched the video.

I saw a man get out of the truck with his hands up. Then I saw him "hot step" as he was attacked from multiple angles.

Cops are currently the biggest gang in America. Feds just happen to be the most corrupt cartel on the planet.

What does service have to do with any of that?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I spent 20 years in the Army.

I watched the video.

I saw a man get out of the truck with his hands up. Then I saw him "hot step" as he was attacked from multiple angles.

Cops are currently the biggest gang in America. Feds just happen to be the most corrupt cartel on the planet.

What does service have to do with any of that?

I see a man exit the car and immediately start running around and being frantic. I do not see his mates being so stupid. I do not believe he was immediately fired on, but I'm just guessing that based on what I see happening. Indeed, based on this video, no one here can say with 100% certainty when the first shot was fired. Until then, you can't declare he was hot stepping. Until then, you have no basis to doubt the official declarations that finicum tried to get his gun before being fired on. Until then, this constant hatred by you goons towards the United States of America offends me. You all should just go join ISIS because frankly your hatred toward America would cause them to love you guys.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What is that Rule #5?

I gave 20 years to the nation - not the gov.

I swore an allegiance to the Constitution - not the gov.

I used to believe in the American people - not the gov.

You however have gone above and beyond to make excuses for the gov and the individuals within it. Which of us sounds more like an ISIS sympathizer?

We have no ruling class - We are Americans

There should be no separate distinctions for justice - We are Americans

We have no protection from being offended - We are Americans

Even someone with Air Farce experience should be able to grasp these simplistic concepts.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What is that Rule #5?

I gave 20 years to the nation - not the gov.

I swore an allegiance to the Constitution - not the gov.

I used to believe in the American people - not the gov.

You however have gone above and beyond to make excuses for the gov and the individuals within it. Which of us sounds more like an ISIS sympathizer?

We have no ruling class - We are Americans

There should be no separate distinctions for justice - We are Americans

We have no protection from being offended - We are Americans

Even someone with Air Farce experience should be able to grasp these simplistic concepts.

The constitution is the gvmt. You are betraying your oath when you support domestic terrorists like these militia aholes.

My ELECTED REPS speak for me, not angry white males with guns.

The FBI agents you hate are Americans. They serve the constitution and must account for themselves to the people thru due process. Militia aholes serve the interests of large land holders, mining companies, big-agra and do not report to the people. Idiots like the militia terrorists have been duped by rich corporate interests into going out there and confronting LAWFUL AMERICAN OFFICERS and giving up their lives and freedoms so corporate masters advance their causes to wrest public lands away from millions of Americans for their selfish plans.

"Air Farce"? That again shows how corrupted your loyalties have become, you side with lawless militiamen instead of FBI and military who serve with honor and ACCOUNTABILITY.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Shawna Cox gives her account of what happened to "The Free Capitalist Project":

Link

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ah so it is the racial make up that you have an issue with? Do you support the wanton killing of minorities with guns by police as well? Cops are Americans so they can kill who ever they want?

A badge is NOT a license to kill.

Recent events have shown time and again that there is no due process in the event of a killing with uniforms involved. The supposed "good cops" protect the killers in blue and when one of their own is injured all effort is made to find his killer (something the common folk would never get).

When has your elected official spoken for you?

So, ranchers are terrorists if they graze cattle on public land, but public officials are doing the peoples work by selling the mineral rights of that land to foreign nationals? How exactly does that work?

My loyalties are not corrupt. I say Air Farce as in "never retreat, the Air Farce is behind us" they earned the title by doing six month pulls eating crispy cremes in the A.C. while I was doing 15 months in the desert.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have listened to the passenger's audio account.

I have listened to the FB post account of the guy retelling what the passenger in LaVoy's vehicle told him.

I have watched recent interviews with LaVoy explaining what he would do if they tried to arrest him

I have watched the video multiple times, full versions plus zoomed, stabilized.

He exited the vehicle immediately...knowing it would provoke the police.

Before he exited that vehicle he quickly stuffed his gun in his jacket pocket...it wasn't holstered and likely was on his lap for easy access during his speeding away from the first stop.

He jumps out hands-up distancing himself from the car before his planned confrontation/suicide-by-cop.

He reaches for his gun quickly 3 times (once while still walking before the stabilized slo-mo video in this thread kicks in)

According to the girl in the car ..he is shouting "just shoot me" during this time.

The first shot comes from the cop emerging from the woods who surprises him, second shot from the cop in the right frame (who I am surprised did not shoot sooner)...third shot again from the guy coming from woods on left.

I have seen nothing ...video or otherwise that disputes the above. Suicide by Cop..tragic...sad...but all evidence points the same direction...His interviews explaining that would be his intent upon arrest...the passenger accounts "just shoot me" and the video.

Seeing that the Militia supporters began with a claim that he was "executed" "unarmed" and "on his knees" and have modified their story at every turn as testimony and video came to light...I find the repeatedly changing, debunked claims not credible, but rather an ever changing "story" molded to support a world-view as reality and evidence emerges.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

He had a gun on his lap (you assume)

He got out of the vehicle to provoke the police (you assume)

He put the gun in his pocket (you assume)

Why did he not simply just get out of the vehicle with the gun in his hand if it was already in his lap? Why would he put the gun in his pocket only to take it out later?

That assumption makes zero sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
originally posted by: xuenchen

Where are you getting the evidence he was shot before he reached for his gun?

This was a man on record saying he'd rather be dead than in jail.

still from FBI video....

Actually it's at 9:26 you see the shooting in progress, the camera is a little blurry but you can see that he is Shooting at Finicum while his hands are up, the shooter starts charging him at 9:23 pauses near the dark truck, probably stops to shoot.

At 9:28 you can clearly see the dude that jumped in front of the truck taking cover, at this point they are unloading on Finicum....

This is why no ground audio is released yet..... we know the FED's have it and are guilty.

I thought about doing some picture stills, but I knew someone else would do it....

edit on 31-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

you are right.

not easy to work with the FBI video.

there also might some frames missing in their "unedited" version.

And there's some speculation that the "shot" could be a taser.

edit on Jan-31-2016 by xuenchen because: nicknicknick

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Ah so it is the racial make up that you have an issue with? Do you support the wanton killing of minorities with guns by police as well? Cops are Americans so they can kill who ever they want?

A badge is NOT a license to kill.

Recent events have shown time and again that there is no due process in the event of a killing with uniforms involved. The supposed "good cops" protect the killers in blue and when one of their own is injured all effort is made to find his killer (something the common folk would never get).

When has your elected official spoken for you?

So, ranchers are terrorists if they graze cattle on public land, but public officials are doing the peoples work by selling the mineral rights of that land to foreign nationals? How exactly does that work?

My loyalties are not corrupt. I say Air Farce as in "never retreat, the Air Farce is behind us" they earned the title by doing six month pulls eating crispy cremes in the A.C. while I was doing 15 months in the desert.

There have been plenty of usaf deaths in wars. Many thousands actually.

You dishonor them. Your hatred of America is multi faceted.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I came here to find out what happened.

There is indeed corruption at every level of gvmt and in business too.

I have served with many people and found them all to be loyal Anericans.

But what I found here are a bunch of militia sympathizer who have an agenda to interpret events in a way to weaken the federal gvmt. They aren't here for the truth.

Here's the essential fact on this video: no one can say when the first shot was fired or by whom, and until that fact is established no one can declare Finicum was executed. Anyone doing so has an agenda and should be ignored.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: Discotech

Shawna Cox gives her account of what happened to "The Free Capitalist Project":

Link

Maybe someone can start a new thread with this link featured?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join