It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
Watch the end of the video where his associate exits the truck, hands clearly raised, throws his sidearm to the ground and walks slowly toward officers..

This is not in any way what we saw in the first encounter with Lavoy. He presented himself as a threat.

So you are saying he had a gun in his hand that is raised and throws it to the ground ?

They should have blown him away as soon as they saw the gun!

But they didn't. This infers a lot about the first encounter..

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Whole lotta cop worshipping going on here.

Sad. They are not your friends. They work for the enemy, not you.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Ok, I will 'pretend' he wasn't walking through 3-4 feet of snow with his arms up.

3-4 feet of snow? Was this guy 9 feet tall?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

Ok, I will 'pretend' he wasn't walking through 3-4 feet of snow with his arms up.

3-4 feet of snow? Was this guy 9 feet tall?

Oh, you know what, I am completely wrong about everything. How high would you say the snow is piled? A couple inches? is that why he did that rhino charge straight at the police?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

When I carry a secondary gun I do so on the left side of my body.

I am right handed.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There are 42 enlarged still photos from the FBI video here.

I won't be looking at them personally; but I do appreciate those of you who have watched the video and shared your thoughts and observations. Maybe some of these will help.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 29-1-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: Ignoring the troll is taking the higher road, right?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well if it's 3 to 4 feet, yet it's not even close to his waist, then he is really, really tall or just has really long legs, Also, is he driving the monster truck bigfoot? 3-4 feet of snow and I can still see the tires? Wow

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Although your sarcasm shines through
I believe just about everything you listed is true. The fact that these guys are-were loons is fairly undisputed IMO, but that does not mean dissent always has to be met with force & extreme prejudice. When power sees a challenge, power will react, but the unfortunate fact is that now there will be one more martyr to grace the mantle.

The last case the supreme court ever heard regarding federal land ownership-management was in 1973, and concerned wild horse and burro protection in NM, so constitutionally, there was no leg to stand on, aside from a convention, if that is even a reality (be careful what you wish for).

They could just have easily let him through, as it was no secret where he was going. Patience is a virtue not easily handled by the politically weak, and our government in the U.S is very weak, with long history of killing those they disagree with.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

A couple of guys had sidearms on, but no one touched them, in fact they had their hands out the window to show they weren’t firing. Nothing We showed no aggression at all.

northwestlibertynews.com...

They obviously had guns on them. My little hypothesis of planted weapons is off the charts by now, thanks for the help to figure this out.

With regards to McConnell (you were close) I'll side with Prof Doom and his analysis. Kinda odd language. Did somebody brief him on what to say? How could he be so sure that Victorias statement is wrong when Ryan Payne wasn't even there, as he left the truck earlier?

Here's the full TYT clip he was referring to:

I would like to see the testimony of Shawna Cox, but I can't find a thing. Instead I found another newspaper pushing the usual lies:

A traffic stop prompted fire between protesters and authorities, and a spokesperson of the armed group was killed

nytlive.nytimes.com...

Except that even McConnell said nothing about shootings. It's getting weirder every day now...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well if it's 3 to 4 feet, yet it's not even close to his waist, then he is really, really tall or just has really long legs, Also, is he driving the monster truck bigfoot? 3-4 feet of snow and I can still see the tires? Wow

That's weird, because i can't see the tires ... www.flickr.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That's weird, because i can't see the tires

OK I'll concede to that in that picture, Sliding in snow will cause the snow to "drift" when you stop, BUT, you can clearly see his knees. So no, not 3 - 4 feet, maybe a foot

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

That's weird, because i can't see the tires

OK I'll concede to that in that picture, Sliding in snow will cause the snow to "drift" when you stop, BUT, you can clearly see his knees. So no, not 3 - 4 feet, maybe a foot

Dang! really? cuz i was beginning to think it was a monster truck and Finicum was on his knees. ok, i'll haggle a little. It was 2-3 feet of snow (the officer that came from behind stepped in some that went up to his waist)

on a more serious note - he didn't charge at the police as was initially reported. Now, call me crazy, but that has me wondering what else we have all been told that isn't exactly truthful.

edit on 29-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Now, call me crazy, but that has me wondering what else we have all been told that isn't exactly truthful.

I agree 100%, I just think people need to calm down on the "over the top" comments. Also, I think these discussions are pointless (though interesting to read ironically) because you can tell by reading these posts that no matter what evidence is shown, the other side will not believe it

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Now, call me crazy, but that has me wondering what else we have all been told that isn't exactly truthful.

I agree 100%, I just think people need to calm down on the "over the top" comments. Also, I think these discussions are pointless (though interesting to read ironically) because you can tell by reading these posts that no matter what evidence is shown, the other side will not believe it

You sir are absolutely correct

And yes, we all do need to calm down a bit. But one thing has become even more clear to me. there is a lot of distrust of the government. Is it all paranoid tin foil hattery?

My answer? Some of it is, but not all of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Thank you very much for your post!

I become so frustrated! Prof. Doom needs a correction. I know how difficult it can be to keep everything about this or any case straight. There were TWO Ryan's in LaVoy's truck. Ryan Bundy surrendered and left LaVoy's truck at the first stop. Ryan Payne was still in LaVoy's truck with the two woman when LaVoy took off.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think this whole dam thing was staged with the main actors at least. Those same guys, the Bundys and buds were walking all over town just prior to this and they could have been grabbed without incident at any time.

Tex just happens to go all wacko and run to the woods, meanwhile an officer just happened to be hiding in the woods with a 12 gauge so when he turned around he could take buckshot to the face. Sure.

No right minded person would get out of the truck with a pistol in his dam hands after seeing his buddy get blown away and after supposedly getting shot in the arm before he got out of the passenger seat lol. Ryan Bundy.

Pete Santalli was a joke, trying to be the only media on scene who could interview anyone while trying to boss the FBI around. Now the FBI say they used Petes recordings to press charges on everyone. I guess that is why he was arrested right after this shooting when he went to try and talk to the FBI, like he was gonna talk everyone out of the refuge before the FBI raided the place. They just arrested him because lol. He works for them so he went in for protection if anything.

Why is it Ammon Bundy owns and operates a large trucking company down south yet he has never brought that up in all this.

I feel bad for the poor idiot who took buckshot to the face if this was real but I think this is just a big stupid attempt to make the Patriot- Militia communities look bad.

There was a big reason why the 3 percent Militia showed up and then left real quick. Besides being really late to protect what they should have done years ago, before they made it a refuge duh. The whole thing stinks to high hell and I think everyone who could have went to help did not just because something was really fishy let alone piss poor planned.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Nope, Prof Doom got that right. I was messing up that part. You're correct, Bundy left the car and Payne was still inside. Thus McConnells account is still valuable.

I would like to see Paynes testimony and the one from Cox now, just to see if they support his account. Thanks anyway!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Bundy left the car and Payne was still inside

Not according to the FBI statement

Looking at the white truck... about four minutes into the video ... Ryan Payne exits through a back door. It's difficult to see behind the trees, but in the lower right hand corner you can see him with his hands up being approached by the law enforcement officers and being taken into custody.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I think this whole dam thing was staged with the main actors at least. Those same guys, the Bundys and buds were walking all over town just prior to this and they could have been grabbed without incident at any time.

Tex just happens to go all wacko and run to the woods, meanwhile an officer just happened to be hiding in the woods with a 12 gauge so when he turned around he could take buckshot to the face. Sure.

No right minded person would get out of the truck with a pistol in his dam hands after seeing his buddy get blown away and after supposedly getting shot in the arm before he got out of the passenger seat lol. Ryan Bundy.

Pete Santalli was a joke, trying to be the only media on scene who could interview anyone while trying to boss the FBI around. Now the FBI say they used Petes recordings to press charges on everyone. I guess that is why he was arrested right after this shooting when he went to try and talk to the FBI, like he was gonna talk everyone out of the refuge before the FBI raided the place. They just arrested him because lol. He works for them so he went in for protection if anything.

Why is it Ammon Bundy owns and operates a large trucking company down south yet he has never brought that up in all this.

I feel bad for the poor idiot who took buckshot to the face if this was real but I think this is just a big stupid attempt to make the Patriot- Militia communities look bad.

There was a big reason why the 3 percent Militia showed up and then left real quick. Besides being really late to protect what they should have done years ago, before they made it a refuge duh. The whole thing stinks to high hell and I think everyone who could have went to help did not just because something was really fishy let alone piss poor planned.

well .. you know ... its kind of like this ...

We should all trust the FBI 100% because they always tell the truth and are working for the greater good. if you have suspicions that they are being less than truthful, you should be mentally evaluated by an FBI certified psychologist at your earliest convenience.

Unless you want to be called bad names on the internet. You don't want that now do you?

www.salon.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join