It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Exits the vehicle quickly, moves to a "safer" distance from the vehicle to hopefully insure the safety of the passengers, while putting his hands OUT not up because his motive was to reach for his firearm. If he was not planning on using his firearm his hands would have been strait up and never came down, if that was the case he would not have been shot.
His hands were never up.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
the only evidence he got shot is at 9:31 after he put his hands down, reached for his jacket, then faced an officer. that's all the evidence we have. also testimony of him saying shoot me while being armed.

from 9:28 and 9:31 is 3 seconds of him putting his hands down and reaching for his jacket. a cop will give you about half a second before pulling the trigger if you do this nonsense.
edit on 29-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
Close up version for you all

Shows the time Lavoy exits the vehicle and fumbles around in the snow, zoomed in and then slowed down as well.

I don't think anybody can deny looking from this that he is reaching for something, still doesn't solve any speculation on how many shots fire and when shots were fired though. We really need audio

to me this looks like the cop in frunt said drop the gun.
so he DId. even looks like he trys to Kick it away.
then he takes some a second one from other pocket.
and then turns, the cop behhind sees this and just shoots.
then they join ine, like they do...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Except he's reaching over across himself, like he's buckling a seatbelt, not the movements of pulling from a holster. And if he was going to have a shootout, don't you think he would've exited the vehicle with the gun in hand?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Except he's reaching over across himself, like he's buckling a seatbelt, not the movements of pulling from a holster. And if he was going to have a shootout, don't you think he would've exited the vehicle with the gun in hand?

ill tell you what if a cop stops me, im going to stay in my car with my hands up, perfectly still. not this nonsense. this is a receipt for getting shot

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Exits the vehicle, makes a Jesus on the cross movement, arms spread wide, hands open, motions to vehicle with palm out, reaches to left inner jacket with right hand, slips, falls down. Dead.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

originally posted by: rollanotherone

ill tell you what if a cop stops me, im going to stay in my car with my hands up, perfectly still. not this nonsense. this is a receipt for getting shot

that was what he did the first time - they shot at him, that is why he sped off.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

i didnt see that in the video at all. in anyways, the cops take a shot at you, im not going to run, while armed.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware
Based on the video alone, it is IMPOSSIBLE to know when the first shot was fired, and whether the man was surrendering or going for a gun.

One clear thing that is evident is that the man was not executed while he kneeled on the ground like some liars claimed.

That said, we can reasonably see that the man put himself and the agents in danger and created a dangerous situation. He used his car as a deadly weapon, and attempted to flee authorities, told authorities he would rather die and implied he would have guns on his person.

Without further evidence or credible witness testimony, reasonable people will conclude this man willfully put himself and others in danger and that his death was a predictable result.

Actually no, the agents put themselves in danger.

he was on his way to a meeting in John Day.

they could have arrested the whole group at the meeting.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well, maybe he dropped poopoo in his pants and didn't want his companions to have to smell the stench. Like I said, airbag deployed. Maybe got knocked silly and was acting under duress.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

i didnt see that in the video at all. in anyways, the cops take a shot at you, im not going to run, while armed.

Okie dokie.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

if that's the case, its unfortunate the cops had to react the way they should. like i said, i get pulled over, im not getting out of my car unless told to.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Either way, we'll never get the full truthful story. It's a lesson to be learned. Cops kill. Just smile, pay your taxes, don't tamper with the eMeter, stay off the deep web, shop at WalMart and all will be good.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

sorry it was meant for the guy below you.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Plus, his ears had to have been ringing from the flash bang and the airbag. It's like getting right crossed by mike Tyson.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TrueAmerican

But I didn't see you defending me from the shills in this thread, accusing me of not wanting to know the facts, which is total BS.
Why would I defend you?

Why do you defend the government and official sources?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

did you notice the first time he got pulled over he didnt get out of the car? that's what you do. ive seen videos of people getting out of their car with weapons already drawn, disobeying an officer makes you more likely to getting shot. he knew they knew he was known to carry a gun, and if they didn't they have to assume he's armed.

but if you think there's enough evidence here to show he was executed, time and courts will tell.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Anyone else notice there isn't any other news agency talking about this yet? No discussion. Tyt is a fashion show. And I don't dare check Alex. Dahboo has nothing.

Is this still too new to be reported on?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Guilty until proven innocent not apply? I thought we had a justice system in place so cops don't just willy nilly fire upon people.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Reply to your edit:
I wouldn't hold my breath. Grand jury's don't do a great job on prosecuting LEO.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join