It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump absence in Fox debate, a sad and grave mistake he will repent later so much.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm suuper excited for the upcoming season of Real World: America. Gonna be a blast!

On a serious note, which is actually quite hard to be while talking about Trump but let's give it a try

Just as anything else, it's scripted.

"But haven't you heard the Big Boys are scared of him?"

That's what they want you to think. They are not.

I know, a lot of # happened, first privacy got killed, soon after PC was born and finally they killed reality.

BUT Trump is not the answer.

ETA: Can you imagine Donald Trump meeting someone like the Dalai Lama? Trump at the G20 Summit screaming at everyone else like crazy? C'mon people, that's not the world you want to live in.
edit on 29-1-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

He's competing for the top spot. Why would he act like he runs the world if he becomes the president? That's just the bias talking.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: xuenchen
And remember, the majority in the House of Representatives represents the majority of the Citizens.

No, it doesn't. The GOP has gerrymandered House districts.

You keep saying that, explain to me how they've gerrymandered anything.

When have I ever said that before?

Anyway, here you go:

election.princeton.edu...

Couple posts up at 2:48 CST.

No, it doesn't. The GOP has gerrymandered House districts.

Right. That's the FIST time I've ever mentioned that, certainly in this thread, and you said "You keep saying that."

Anyway, I proved my point.

edit on 29-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

You debate your ideas at a debate, you don't just say don't worry about it I'll get it done. He said little about the how and the little he has said about how is crazy.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Donald Trump absence in Fox debate, a sad and grave mistake he will repent later so much.

Nah... that just doesn't fit the mainframe.
Those who don't like Trump, will not be swayed.
Those who do like Trump, will not be swayed.

Undecideds will not be phased by our corrupt main scream media.
Those leaning away from Trump, will not do a u-turn.
Those leaning towards Trump, will not do an about-face, either.

If Trump or Rubio or Cruz wins the GOP nom, the conservative nation will not be divided.
The biggest concern at the moment is that if Cruz gets the nod, will his PoB come back to haunt.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

He did not half fill it. It was to capacity at about 700 people. The press was split between the two events and they were all crammed in a room watching it on TV it was so crowded.

www.reuters.com...

He got press for having an event AND being the topic of the debate. This way the MSM has to tell two stories, make up more air time and again, it is all free.

I'd like to apologize, as it appears that I misunderstood the individuals I had discussed this issue with and a few of my details were wrong. You are correct.

The auditorium holds 700 people, but Trump purposely over-ticketed the event so that he had people waiting outside that he knew would never be able to get in.

Drake University has been made aware that tonight’s event in Sheslow Auditorium has been significantly over-ticketed by the Trump campaign.

Fire code limits occupancy of Sheslow Auditorium to approximately 700 persons. Therefore, based on our understanding of the number of tickets distributed, only a small percentage of ticket holders will be admitted into the auditorium.

Please be advised of the venue’s limited seating as you plan your evening.

news.drake.edu...

I understand that is not uncommon, if not normal, in the realm of politics, but I thought Trump was beyond politics and this was a fundraiser for Vets. Bad form if you ask me.

Also, I did not say it was "half fill"ed. This is becoming a common theme in which your reading comprehension is lacking.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Well, at least you're on the right website for tinfoil hat politics.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Well I'm middle class and I've agreed with almost everything he's had to offer.

Then I assume you agree with a large tariff on Chinese goods? Or forcing Apple to build iPhones and computers in the U.S.?

Which would totally contradict conservative and Republican free trade dogma and prove my point. (Democrats of course equally complicit.)

This is idiotic. You know there's a difference between free trade and encouraging domestic production right?

This is what ticks me off. Morons on the left see one thing and blow it up. Another example...everyone keeps saying Trump wants to ban all muslims. That's not what he said and not what he meant and everyone knows it but they keep spouting it. You're doing the same thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Agree with this.

Everyone acts like Trump would run around yelling "You're fired!" and they forget the fact that he actually has more business experience than anyone else up there. The guy knows how to act in different situations.

But I suppose that doesn't fit the narrative that the left want to push eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

An extremely biased princeton study really doesn't prove much.

A single study or experiment doesn't prove anything in any field. You need multiple studies, etc. This is just bias.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Bad form?

At least he actually does something for vets. Everyone rags that this is just a PR stunt. He was raising money for vets (and promoting the cause) long before he started to run. He asked all the networks to donate money they raised during debates to veterans. They all refused. He told Fox he'd be at the debate if they donated to vets. They said no.

I'm not saying that Fox or other networks should cave, but it's dishonest to pretend that there aren't good intentions here. I know you struggle with honesty - even earlier when you refuse to look at Drudge and see just how much fair content is on there about Sanders on a regular basis. Trump had better form than Hillary, who couldn't be bothered to stop for people for more than a few minutes.

I've always struggled with this when it comes to the left. It's the most dishonest bunch of people ever. Look at Hillary and her ongoing email saga. She can just lie, and will continue to until the end. She blames a right wing conspiracy when Obamas OG completed the last report. When it came to Monica, Whitewater, etc - just lies until the end and then brushes it off as old news. Even YOU...you accuse me of being dishonest, you accuse matafuchs of being dishonest...dude...Just give it up. You're only ground to stand on at the end of your post was "I didn't say half filled, i said partially", and when it came to Drudge, your only argument was "that doesn't mean people always go there, just that they go there at least once".

Come on man...I'm calling you out on your bs and bias in every thread I see you in. Stop arguing on semantics and start looking at things that matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I think this pic shows 1/2 filled (or less)

Three Days Before Caucus=> Hillary Clinton Stumps to Half-Empty Room in Dubuque, Iowa
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This one, on the other hand ... is not an 1/2 empty room

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

At least he actually does something for vets. Everyone rags that this is just a PR stunt.

That would include veterans groups as well that feel like Trump is using this for publicity.

I'm not saying that Fox or other networks should cave, but it's dishonest to pretend that there aren't good intentions here

It's dishonest to say that this event was not, in any shape or form, a PR stunt. That's exactly what it was. If it wasn't for publicity, why wouldn't he just give money to veteran causes and continue on his way? The entire point was PR.

I know you struggle with honesty

Nice try at a personal attack, but I don't play those childish games. Those sort of debate tactics don't even fly in a high school debate, let alone here. We've only conversed on one other occasion and it is laughable that you think you can comment on my honesty.

Trump had better form than Hillary, who couldn't be bothered to stop for people for more than a few minutes

What if her intent was in the right place? Isn't it dishonest to pretend there are no good intentions here?

Can you now see the fallacy in your previous argument?

I've always struggled with this when it comes to the left. It's the most dishonest bunch of people ever. Look at Hillary and her ongoing email saga. She can just lie, and will continue to until the end. She blames a right wing conspiracy when Obamas OG completed the last report. When it came to Monica, Whitewater, etc - just lies until the end and then brushes it off as old news.

Nice rant. Feel better?

Even YOU...you accuse me of being dishonest, you accuse matafuchs of being dishonest...dude...Just give it up.

Intellectually dishonest. You do know what that means, right? I still stand by what I said.

You're only ground to stand on at the end of your post was "I didn't say half filled, i said partially"

I was honest enough, despite your previous rant on how the Left is so dishonest, and admitted that I was wrong on that particular issue. I also wanted to clarify that I did not say what Meta claimed in the "half filled" comment.

I am well within my right to defend myself if what I said is being misrepresented. Funny how you are calling me dishonest, yet defend the member that was dishonest in his response to me. Hypocritical?

and when it came to Drudge, your only argument was "that doesn't mean people always go there, just that they go there at least once".

We were talking about an online poll and I stand by what I said.

I think I see what's going on here. I insulted the Drudge website by calling it a Right Wing propaganda dissemination site and now your little feelings are hurt. Sorry, cupcake. Just calling it as I see it.

Come on man...I'm calling you out on your bs and bias in every thread I see you in.

Great, just what I need. Another self-absorbed, obsessed stalker. I must be doing something right because it seems there are quite a few of you that like to follow me around hoping to catch me when I slip-up. You guys fill my mailbox with incoherent rants and thinly-veiled threats.

Stop arguing on semantics and start looking at things that matter.

Here is an idea: Why don't you start looking at things that matter and stop focusing on me.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

See, this is an example of intellectual dishonesty.

How can you compare a rally in Dubuque, Iowa to a rally in Dallas, Tx?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I knew that would get you.

Here is the Burlinton IOWA pic from Wednesday of this week. Game Set Match

TRUMPS impact on caucus turnout could be YUUGE!
theiowarepublican.com...

edit on 1/30/2016 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

There ya go. Now you are comparing apples to apples and I can agree. Trump has a lot of people fired-up and Clinton's support seems...."fabricated".

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

An extremely biased princeton study really doesn't prove much.

A single study or experiment doesn't prove anything in any field. You need multiple studies, etc. This is just bias.

Just do a google search on "gerrymandering" "house" and "republicans."

Nationally the Democrats win the majority vote but the Republicans control the House.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well I'm middle class and I've agreed with almost everything he's had to offer.

Then I assume you agree with a large tariff on Chinese goods? Or forcing Apple to build iPhones and computers in the U.S.?

Which would totally contradict conservative and Republican free trade dogma and prove my point. (Democrats of course equally complicit.)

This is idiotic. You know there's a difference between free trade and encouraging domestic production right?

Why don't you do a little research into what business thinks about Trump's tariff proposals? They're totally unworkable and would damage domestic production. We'd be in violation of world trade agreements which would allow other countries to put tariffs on our exports which would damage our economy, etc. etc.

Regardless, my point actually was that the Republicans (and Democrats as well) have been establishing globalism for years but are now reluctant to stand up to Trump on this.

This is what ticks me off. Morons on the left see one thing and blow it up. Another example...everyone keeps saying Trump wants to ban all muslims. That's not what he said and not what he meant and everyone knows it but they keep spouting it. You're doing the same thing.

Let's see. His actual quote from the podium:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

That is what he said. Are we supposed to assume he meant something else?

edit on 30-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Well OP, the polls this morning are not trending to support your premise.
kosmicjack

Dear Kosmicjack,

I sincerely don't even imagine in which galaxy you live, but let me suggest to don't pay more attention to those polls that you mentioned were showing that the absence to the debate was not damaging Mr Trump. Iowa caucus is just the beginning of the end of the great balloon of air created by his media machinery.

theweek.com...

Yours probably was the kind of reply that it is better to bite the tongue before to post it, so soon in my opinion, but well you wanted to jump directly on the cold water. I kindly advise you to start to look for an alternative candidate to support just in case.

How in the world somebody could even think that a candidate that ignore in such a way the public opinion and in the limit of the prepotency and Arrogance decides to don't attend a crucial debate just at days of a Primary of his own party could win in the real voting?

www.politico.com...

The so clear victory of Ted Cruz in Iowa is a proof that Trump is right now victim of his own manipulation in the polls, he and his very close supporters that work in his campaign or his companies are the only ones that became fooled by those magic polls.

I am not surprised that some News papers are mentioning the possibility that Trump may set back after this so embarrassing defeat, after all he is a business man, he is not running to be President to help anybody, he is seeing this as a business and right now is a really risky one, the waste of millions in advertising is probably not going to pay off at all.

One last suggestion: Please read more often my threads if you really want to know what is going to happen in the subsequent primaries.

Please check:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not a professional entertainer, never at the level of Mr. Trump, but Don't forget that he who laughs the last laughs best. I am sure He is taking attentive note right now of this so painful lesson.

I hate to say this but My prediction was the chronic of a foretold death in Politics.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/2/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join