It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump absence in Fox debate, a sad and grave mistake he will repent later so much.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: LSU0408

id say there are more liberals than conservatives in the end, so it doesn't matter to me one bit how well Trump polls.

that's logic,

gee, what are some of your dreams so i can bash them? typical, insults instead of facts.

I highly doubt that there are more liberals out there...

My dream is to build a time machine and go back in time about 50 to 60 thousand years and make a stop at the beginning of every millennium and take notes, along with pictures, of the changes of man. I'd bring some artifacts back too.

My other dream is to build a spacecraft capable of traveling faster than the speed of light so I can travel to planets and other solar systems around the universe, bringing artifacts from other planets back to Earth with me. Now, bash away.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yeah, well that's just your opinion.

I'm not going to bash. its off topic and vulgar.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The argument that all Trump supporters are dumb and too stupid to be allowed to vote and are poorly educated got me thinking.

No one has suggested all Trump supporters are dumb and that they should not be allowed to vote. Similar to the last post I replied to, this is the sort of intellectual dishonesty you exhibited in our last discussion. You resort to emotional extremes after it was shown that Trump supporters seem to be "bottom-of-the-barrel" in regards to intelligence and, it appears, honesty.

As for Trump's "tantrum", I didn't see it that way. It was a smooth move doing what he did but it did not end-up being as grand a scheme as he hoped. His plan was to pack a venue with over 1000 people plus the press. He was only able to partially fill a venue that seats just over 600 and the press coverage was sub-par. He got more press from not being at the debate than he did his actual event.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Works for me...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He did not half fill it. It was to capacity at about 700 people. The press was split between the two events and they were all crammed in a room watching it on TV it was so crowded.

www.reuters.com...

He got press for having an event AND being the topic of the debate. This way the MSM has to tell two stories, make up more air time and again, it is all free.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

id say there are more liberals than conservatives in the end, so it doesn't matter to me one bit how well Trump polls.

that's logic,

gee, what are some of your dreams so i can bash them? typical, insults instead of facts.

I highly doubt that there are more liberals out there...

My dream is to build a time machine and go back in time about 50 to 60 thousand years and make a stop at the beginning of every millennium and take notes, along with pictures, of the changes of man. I'd bring some artifacts back too.

My other dream is to build a spacecraft capable of traveling faster than the speed of light so I can travel to planets and other solar systems around the universe, bringing artifacts from other planets back to Earth with me. Now, bash away.

Could you use your time machine to go back 75 million years and bring me a baby Velociraptor? I will dress her up and call her 'Hillary'.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

I'd bring you back a baby dinosaur

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

that's logic,

After the 2014 election slaughterhouse, maybe think again.

And remember, the majority in the House of Representatives represents the majority of the Citizens.

Astonishing.

edit on Jan-29-2016 by xuenchen because: sorosism

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not only that, I'd bring you back gallons and gallons of pure, untouched fresh mountain spring water... I'd go back to America before it was discovered and hit the springs up in the Appalachian mountains.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: DelMarvel

So what you're telling me is that we should vote according to party lines instead of what we agree with?

Not at all.

Part of what I'm saying is that there is a large group of middle and lower income people in the Republican base who have actually been voting against their own economic interests because they have been psychologically manipulated.

Trump is appealing to them with ideas that are contrary to conservative and Republican dogma and the establishment is shackled in responding because they don't want to offend those voters.

But who knows what he would do if elected. Or even what he would say in the general election.

But vote for whoever you want.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And remember, the majority in the House of Representatives represents the majority of the Citizens.

No, it doesn't. The GOP has gerrymandered House districts.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well I'm middle class and I've agreed with almost everything he's had to offer. IF he gets elected and doesn't do at least 3/4ths of what he's claimed he'll do, I'll be rooting for someone else in 2020.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

You keep saying that, explain to me how they've gerrymandered anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Not only that, I'd bring you back gallons and gallons of pure, untouched fresh mountain spring water... I'd go back to America before it was discovered and hit the springs up in the Appalachian mountains.

TY. Sounds great for brewing coffee and mixing with my scotch...but don't forget my Dino-baby.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well I'm middle class and I've agreed with almost everything he's had to offer.

Then I assume you agree with a large tariff on Chinese goods? Or forcing Apple to build iPhones and computers in the U.S.?

Which would totally contradict conservative and Republican free trade dogma and prove my point. (Democrats of course equally complicit.)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Show us all the details in detail.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

When have I ever said that before?

Anyway, here you go:

election.princeton.edu...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Part of what I'm saying is that there is a large group of middle and lower income people in the Republican base who have actually been voting against their own economic interests because they have been psychologically manipulated.

Hmmm.

The reality might be large groups of middle and lower income Democrats who keep voting to remain in poverty.

That is actually happening decade after decade and the problems keep getting worse don't they.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TY. Sounds great for brewing coffee and mixing with my scotch...but don't forget my Dino-baby.

Ooooowee, don't you know that would be some delicious coffee?? I wonder what velociraptors tasted like. Dino-jerky. I won't forget your babysaurus.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

When have I ever said that before?

Anyway, here you go:

election.princeton.edu...

Couple posts up at 2:48 CST.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join