It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump absence in Fox debate, a sad and grave mistake he will repent later so much.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Gothmog

Limbaugh is the all time Conservative spokesman/mouthpiece and he's on Trump's side. He holds the view of the silent majority moreso than Fox does.

Which just goes to show you how intellectually bankrupt someone like Rush really is.

Trump isn't even a conservative. Unless what defines a conservative is just misogyny, xenophobia and extreme churlishness.

For example, he's calling for a huge tariff on Chinese goods. Can you imagine what Limbaugh would be saying about that proposal if it had come from a Bernie Sanders? Why aren't Republicans like Rush saying "Uh, no, actually global free trade is what conservatives have been about for a long, long time." They can't say that because they're suddenly faced with the reality that a huge portion of their base doesn't really agree with their principles and have just been manipulated for a long time.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

What would you say about the population of Trump among Republicans? You don't need left wingers in a poll where the only options are right wing candidates, do you? So much for your dream of teaching logic.

ETA: Popularity, not population. *slaps forehead*
edit on 29-1-2016 by LSU0408 because: I'M A DURRRRR

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Gothmog
CNN isnt going that far...

CNN is TOTALLY in the bag for Trump. They televised his phony "vet" rally last night for crying out loud. They give his moron spokespeople Jeff Lord and Katrina Pierson hours of airtime. That whole network is non-stop Trump and all the old network news as well.

Rand Paul (just one example) would probably have much higher poll numbers if he were getting even a fraction of this coverage. All Trump has to do is tweet about his balls itching and it's the lead story everywhere.

Whose fault is that? And CNN lost lots of viewers when they wouldn't get those nerds out of the picture that were talking the entire time Trump was on stage. Thankfully C-SPAN aired it without interruption or blockhead anchors talking over the rally. CNN sucks.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If that's the case, imagine the madness among the establishment if it's Trump vs Sanders... You think heads will be exploding then?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Limbaugh is the all time Conservative spokesman/mouthpiece and he's on Trump's side. He holds the view of the silent majority moreso than Fox does.

Limbaugh isn't on Trump's side. He's just not against him. I've never heard Limbaugh speak a word endorsing Trump anymore than any other candidate. He only explains what he thinks Trump is up to which is the same thing he does for the others.

He does dislike the establishment candidates, but that isn't pro-Trump. Trump isn't the only anti-establishment candidate.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Gothmog
CNN isnt going that far...

CNN is TOTALLY in the bag for Trump. They televised his phony "vet" rally last night for crying out loud. They give his moron spokespeople Jeff Lord and Katrina Pierson hours of airtime. That whole network is non-stop Trump and all the old network news as well.

Rand Paul (just one example) would probably have much higher poll numbers if he were getting even a fraction of this coverage. All Trump has to do is tweet about his balls itching and it's the lead story everywhere.

Whose fault is that?

Exactly. It's the fault of the media including CNN. Which was precisely my point. They have allowed Trump to dominate coverage of the Republican campaign with inane tweets.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

The man is a genius!

If only the same could be said about the people that support him.

Somebody's being a sour pickle. Typical of a Trump hater though. Can't get over on the man so try to bash and insult his supporters. Heh.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If that's the case, imagine the madness among the establishment if it's Trump vs Sanders... You think heads will be exploding then?

The electoral college could still throw a giant spanner in the works.

Though in a Trump verse sanders it would be more difficult.

Trump verse Clinton then the EC would make sure she wins even if trump has a vast majority.

Im surprised really how little your votes actually matter.
edit on 29-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

So what you're telling me is that we should vote according to party lines instead of what we agree with?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Limbaugh isn't on Trump's side. He's just not against him. I've never heard Limbaugh speak a word endorsing Trump anymore than any other candidate. He only explains what he thinks Trump is up to which is the same thing he does for the others.

He does dislike the establishment candidates, but that isn't pro-Trump. Trump isn't the only anti-establishment candidate.

He came across differently to me, but I haven't been listening to him much so I could be off key.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yeah no doubt, so much for a democracy, eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

The man is a genius!

If only the same could be said about the people that support him.

Somebody's being a sour pickle. Typical of a Trump hater though. Can't get over on the man so try to bash and insult his supporters. Heh.

My comment refers to a conversation Meta and I had in a previous thread. My assertion still stands, though.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

id say there are more liberals than conservatives in the end, so it doesn't matter to me one bit how well Trump polls.

that's logic,

gee, what are some of your dreams so i can bash them? typical, insults instead of facts.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The argument that all Trump supporters are dumb and too stupid to be allowed to vote and are poorly educated got me thinking.

Would any of those people even watch the debate? Probably no according to how they more than likely cannot find the remote to turn on the "bright picture talking machine".

So, according to the logic of many of you, those numbers should stay the same. Who will he gain? First, you will see Huck and Santorum followers. They are about out of the race and a lot of people like Huck. That alone will boost Trump in Iowa and NH.

flavorwire.com...

The Berniebros are just all hurt from Mr Trump pulling off his tantrum, I mean, victory....

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yeah no doubt, so much for a democracy, eh?

Thats the thing the USA was never set up as a democracy.

From the start it was set up so the president would not be elected directly by the people. The reason being to stop sudden radical change and mob rule. The key was the fedral government was meant to be minimal with the states doing most the law making and heavy work with state governments being more democratic as long as they followed the constitution.

The problem though is now corruption is root deep in DC the EC now does more harm than good as it makes cleaning up the mess next to impossible.

You most power comes from your votes for congressmen. But with gerrymandering and party loyalists shifting corrupt career politicians is again going to be hard.......

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Trump can't handle a woman he would self destruct and end up saying something incredibly tasteless and sexist.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Except the fact that Drudge also has a huge number of viewers that support Sanders. So much for right wing nutters eh?

drudgereport.com...

Seriously, try to be honest in your posts.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The argument that all Trump supporters are dumb and too stupid to be allowed to vote and are poorly educated got me thinking.

Would any of those people even watch the debate? Probably no according to how they more than likely cannot find the remote to turn on the "bright picture talking machine".

So, according to the logic of many of you, those numbers should stay the same. Who will he gain? First, you will see Huck and Santorum followers. They are about out of the race and a lot of people like Huck. That alone will boost Trump in Iowa and NH.

flavorwire.com...

The Berniebros are just all hurt from Mr Trump pulling off his tantrum, I mean, victory....

Not so much your too dumb to vote.

Just your vote really doesn't matter if you live in certain states.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
a reply to: introvert

Except the fact that Drudge also has a huge number of viewers that support Sanders. So much for right wing nutters eh?

drudgereport.com...

Seriously, try to be honest in your posts.

Just because someone clicks a certain button on an internet poll does not mean that they frequent the site. That was made obvious when Ron Paul supporters used to flood websites that had polls to vote for Paul.

Trying to use an internet poll in which anyone can vote to prove a point is intellectually dishonest in and of itself.

Try to be honest, will ya?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

You aren't alone. There are people who call angry that he is supporting Trump, but an equal number call mad that he's supporting Cruz. So I think there is a case to be made that he isn't really supporting either outright. He's just not negative on them.

I've listened to a decent amount of Limbaugh over the years. This is his typical campaign mode. He doesn't explicitly endorse, and he doesn't typically run down a candidate, either.

edit on 29-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join