It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump absence in Fox debate, a sad and grave mistake he will repent later so much.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Damn dude looks like they still cannot STUMP that TRUMP

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I think Trump gave us a good look last night in to how he really doesn't think before he speaks. He was standing in front of all those people trying to raise money for veterans and one of the first things he says is "I don't want to be here".

What a stupid thing to say. Ignorance indeed.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, not many took it the way you did. You have to look at it in the over all picture of what was/is happening BUT I do know what you mean. Okay, don't vote for him- you'll show him a thing or two. GOOD JOB

Most recent. Over 100,000 votes for Trump since I last posted the Drudge numbers a little while ago.

TRUMP 64.84% (460,419 votes)
CRUZ 17.38% (123,429 votes)
RUBIO 6.77% (48,041 votes)
PAUL 5.12% (36,384 votes)
KASICH 1.25% (8,882 votes)
CARSON 1.23% (8,708 votes)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's the Drudge website. It's a propaganda site that is visited by brainwashed Right Wing nutters. That poll is not very trustworthy. Votes may be trending for Trump, but that poll doesn't tell us anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's the Drudge website. It's a propaganda site that is visited by brainwashed Right Wing nutters. That poll is not very trustworthy. Votes may be trending for Trump, but that poll doesn't tell us anything.

Then people need to go to Left Wing sites that have polls for Republican candidates?

GULP

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

"These are NOT the poll results you're looking for."
billmuehlenberg.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I think Trump gave us a good look last night in to how he really doesn't think before he speaks. He was standing in front of all those people trying to raise money for veterans and one of the first things he says is "I don't want to be here".

I heard that, too. The only difference is, I KNEW what he meant...and so did the vets in the audience. No foul.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Drudge doesn't fudge his polls. It's not a skewed poll.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I heard that, too. The only difference is, I KNEW what he meant...and so did the vets in the audience. No foul.

I agree there was no foul, because people simply laughed it off and carried on. For someone such as myself that pays close attention to what people say, I found it quite a dumb thing to say.

originally posted by: Vector99

I did not claim Drudge skewed the polls. What I did say is the site is a favorite for Right Wing nutters. That means the poll would be inundated by those nutters that participate and so the poll will not be an accurate representation of the GOP voters.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I did not claim Drudge skewed the polls. What I did say is the site is a favorite for Right Wing nutters. That means the poll would be inundated by those nutters that participate and so the poll will not be an accurate representation of the GOP voters.

On that note you have to realize it is a website open to anyone and everyone. And it's quite popular.

It's a fair assessment that the poll may be leaning due to the website and it's tactics and views, but i couldn't vote twice.

I'm sure if I tried to i could, but the simple standard of filtering that helps determine a more accurate demograph.

Mind you, I hate polls in general, because they usually are worded, or target certain demographics to skew results

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

i dont think you understand how polling works.

a video on youtube about x conspiracy will get positive votes, and a video about science will also get positive votes. if you poll a conservative audience you will get conservative favorable data. same goes for a poll on the left audience.

real and reliable data is when both sides are polled and data is collected. for example if we poll the entire nation, that would be a more reliable source of data, but if you poll a liberal audience alone, you will get a liberal-oriented result.

i dont think i can explain it any clearer.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
CNN isnt going that far...

CNN is TOTALLY in the bag for Trump. They televised his phony "vet" rally last night for crying out loud. They give his moron spokespeople Jeff Lord and Katrina Pierson hours of airtime. That whole network is non-stop Trump and all the old network news as well.

Rand Paul (just one example) would probably have much higher poll numbers if he were getting even a fraction of this coverage. All Trump has to do is tweet about his balls itching and it's the lead story everywhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

But CNN chopped and channeled the whole thing.

That's why their ratings took a hit.

They even had the unmitigated GALL to show live shots of Hillary at another site.

And they had Van Jones on too !!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

That's just a poll of visitors to his site who are choosing to participate. What do you suppose the result would be of a similar poll by the Huffington Post?

We're just a few days away from the first poll that actually counts so none of this matters at this point.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But CNN chopped and channeled the whole thing.

That's why their ratings took a hit.

I didn't watch any of that crap last night. I briefly turned CNN on earlier and they had a live shot of Trump's plane sitting on the runway. I turned it on later and saw live coverage of his speech.

Any way you cut it, he got far more coverage than any other candidate would have who skipped the debate.

But the FOX debate crushed CNN and MSNBC. How do you know that wasn't just because Trump has less draw than what he brags about?
edit on 29-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Running true to form, I see. Could you be any more tasteless?

Anyway, I don't put much credence in the Drudge poll because you can clear cookies, etc., and vote again.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Running true to form, I see. Could you be any more tasteless?

I'm tasteless??? Perhaps you could explain to me exactly where the line is now in a campaign like this? Where the GOP frontrunner is retweeting neo-Nazis?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Except it's one of the most respected news sources out there and by far the most respected news aggregator. Nice try though!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

As tacky as you are for saying that, it simply isn't true.

His phony rally raised more money than most charity events do in a single night, and that's respectable, even if there was a PR desire behind it. Who cares? People will benefit from this.

And CNN being in the bag for Trump? Give your head a shake. I have no clue what you're watching but they're very anti-Trump. Look at Van Jones, who somehow has a gig appearing on virtually every CNN show.

Trump gets attention because he's right about most things in general. People are sick to death of the same old bs from Washington.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: The angel of light

No it won't, his numbers will be fine.

He could shoot someone while punching a baby and kicking a puppy and he would be fine it seems. All he has to do is come out and talk about how he was mistreated by the person baby and puppy because they are all part of the MSM out to get him.

He doesn't debate his ideas when he is there, he just talks about how he is going to make things happen.

Depends on who he shoots. Tee hee, thanks for playing.

It's funny that you want to hear him debate rather than how he'll make things happen. I'd rather hear how he'll make things happen, and how he's going to make America great again.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join