It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s New Pro-Veterans Website-Money goes to Trump not vets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

And I'm throwing out facts you have still yet to refute or even address

I'll hold by breath

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have said before and I will say it now.

Trump is paving the way for Hillary.

I have been looking for bumpersticker, Trump/Clinton.

I think they will be worth alot of money someday.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
WTF are you even babbling about? You don't think this money is going to be scrutinized? I don't claim to know what his plan is, you're the one rambling on about him stealing from Vets what amounts to pennies to him for what? I'm just throwing out the novel idea of maybe waiting a day or two before you give yourself an ulcer

Historically it suggests Trump won't be donating it all to veterans. The neat thing about this though is that there's no need to argue. Either Trump will donate it and be transparent about it or he won't and we'll have the answer one way or another within a week or two.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

THIS ............ I agree!

s&f.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Damn! $6M in one day, already !!

www.facebook.com...

edit on 28-1-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

(post by EightTF3 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are freaking out about. He is saying the money donated to this charity fund, that was yesterday earmarked as being soley for veterans, will be giving 100% of the monies donated to veterans.

You do realize what that means right? He is saying NO administative fees, he wanted every dime that got donated to go to veterans, and not have a portion removed for administration fees, most charities take a percentage of the donation to pay the people working the charity. This percentage is anywhere from 3% in lowest case (DAV) all the way up to 90% (worst cases) of everything you donate.

Trump said no, I want every dime to go to veterans, and nothing to go towards administration fees since he is wealthy enough to pay people and already have people in his employ that he can divert. So he preferred to run his own charity, that way no one else BUT vets got the monies which got donated today, about 6 million dollars.

That is not a crime, its a blessing for vets that 10-15% (the average administration fee for a charity) of that 6 million isn't going in someone elses pocket!
edit on 28-1-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So if I give him $10 .. and $10 goes to his foundation .. and then $10 goes to help veterans .. how is his statement untrue?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
That is not a crime, its a blessing for vets that 10-15% (the average administration fee for a charity) of that 6 million isn't going in someone elses pocket!

Average is actually about 37%, BBB recommends 35%, and Wounded Warriors takes over 40%.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I didn't realize wounded warriors took that much! My God no wonder he decided to do his own charity so that all of the money could go to veterans!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

It's why I never give to charities. I have no desire to give them my hard earned money so they can live it up.

Wounded Warriors execs will fly out for minor meetings and spend the night in $500/night hotels. So much better than just video calling for free.
edit on 28-1-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Okay, I'm annoyed.

I dislike Donald as much as the next person, but to take pot shots at him because he has a charity that doesn't do things EXACTLY like other charities do is just intellectually lazy IMO.

Anybody with the slightest degree of reading comprehension can pull up 1000 charities who operate in a private environment that do wonderful things. And if they have a charity status, then they must file certain public paper work that would indeed be available upon request.

And not to support Donald here, but he's certainly not a LIAR. Maybe a flip flopper on his opinion of issues, but if Donald said he did a thing, usually he did the thing.

~Tenth

Yes, i'm sure he is going to hit a certain dollar amount before he starts giving out monies, instead of nickel and dime donations.

the more the merrier for him to boast about.

Also there are more than a couple of vet organizations, i'm sure.

so the 120-130k in there already might be to keep the account open.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is a HUGE middle finger to the media. It does not make him look scared but not wanting to play the game. This is the biggest deal of his life and I do not see him not trying as hard as he can.

What got me and my 1st wife to vote for clinton was that i saw how tireless he was, campaigning.
We were impressed and liked his message.

Trump is just like that. All over the place all the time. But i'm alone on trump with the 2nd wife. lol.

He's gonna blow everyone out of the water and the dems will implode. HA!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hey who knows, trump ain't exactly the giving kind. Most rich people charities are there for the tax breaks and there charities all go to there friends, and byways and highways eventually ends up back to them sometimes with interest. So its sort of like giving to themselves, while getting tax breaks and having a better image in the process. And since tax breaks just come form taxpayers in the end, well its practically taking from the poor to give to the rich.

May have to ask Sammy the bull gravano or any of his other former colleges on just how giving Trump is. Its almost like giving to a save the animals charity and when you go there to sign a check the people behind the counter are wearing mink neck warmers and cheetahs and polar bear skinned coats...Oh ya! Something may a be a bit suspicious with that.

Ah got to love this time of the year, presidential races year that is. Just shows you why were in this mess in the first place, and its not because of the candidates really, after all as above so bellow. What I am saying is people not only get what they deserve, but what they want.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

You do know thats the clinton foundation right?

Yes , which he has stated that he has given her money in the past.
I have never looked at her or Bills foundation disbursements but I would be curious if she has some of the same oddities.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charities are the way to move money around between our politicians and lobbyist.

80% of the clinton foundation is used for administration. 10% seems to maybe get to it's destination.

Haiti must look like beverly hills now. thanks bill!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: ReadLeader

no the 100 percent go to HIS foundation, not to wounded warriors not to other places.....

And hes made his foundation private so no one can see where hes sending the funds to, or how much....

Does no one else find that a bit shady?

Just a supposition. Do you think a man worth BILLIONS would risk his name, political career, scandal, by openly and loosley diverting mere Millions , which he makes in a day, to some self funding 501c3?

I don't believe Trump is that stupid or bold...and he is BOLD.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hes definitely a charlatan and hes using the vets, funneling their money through his own charity is just disgusting

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

The money is already being scrutinized so we'll get an answer. I wish you'd stop getting your panties in a bunch at the mere mention of his name but I won't be holding my breath

Id wager you my own money that we dont lol

What gets my "panties in a bunch" is the absolute blind following his supporters have regardless of all the red flags, even after hes insulted them and basically called them lemmings........

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
think you can set up a 501c3 overnight?

this was done on the spur of the moment, and I think that for expedience, they just used what was available.
I'll wait to see disbursement details before I jump to conclusions on this

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
headache
edit on 29-1-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join