It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s New Pro-Veterans Website-Money goes to Trump not vets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Does he support McCain now? Last I heard, Donald Trump seemed to feel that particular Vet is a loser.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, why don't you people wait 24 hours to see how the money is distributed. A billionaire didn't waste 6 months of his life on some long con to steal from vets. Give it a rest
edit on 28-1-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You support for Trump is blind. He clearly acknowledges they're vets and he wants them gone. Case closed there.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Almost forgot about that. What did he say, he doesn't support losers who get caught? Something like that.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You do know thats the clinton foundation right?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Billionaire screw everyone, vets included.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: matafuchs

You support for Trump is blind. He clearly acknowledges they're vets and he wants them gone. Case closed there.

Pot meet kettle

You're at the opposite end of the spectrum, doesn't make you any smarter.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

I didn't know this was an intelligence contest.

So you are of the same opinion then? Trump clearly has issues to this day about vets being vendors on his precious avenue. He supports them, he says, unless they offend him. What a guy...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes , which he has stated that he has given her money in the past.
I have never looked at her or Bills foundation disbursements but I would be curious if she has some of the same oddities.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charities are the way to move money around between our politicians and lobbyist.

edit on 12131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 22:12:39 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Jesus Christ, why don't you people wait 24 hours to see how the money is distributed. A billionaire didn't waste 6 months of his life on some long con to steal from vets. Give it a rest

LOL oh really? so now you know the mind of Trump?

Im just going off his past, the facts about his organization, the fact that he was trying to extort Fox, the fact that hes given hardly ANYTHING to the vets, yet claims to be their champion

And the fact that hes using a private charity , with no transparency to funnel these funds through instead of letting the donations go directly to the charities.......

Claim willful ignorance if you like, I however will not

These people should be scrutinized and should be held under a microscope, its the highest office in the land....

You cant claim to want that for the other candidates but not for him........

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Yes , which he has stated that he has given her money in the past.
I have never looked at her foundation disbursements but I would be curious if she has some of the same oddities.

Umm yeah they have a LOT of them , there has been huge controversy over her donors and where her money goes,

(post by anon72 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Umm yeah they have a LOT of them , there has been huge controversy over her donors and where her money goes,

Yeah I'm not defending Trump. Just trying to see the truth on this.

Like I said I found that rather interesting. Its not like the Clintons are known for their ethical abilities.

I'm wondering if Trump was using that Foundation as a lobbying piggy bank account.
Its a good way to exchange and hide money with tax benefits on all sides.
edit on 21131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 22:21:11 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Oh I know youre not

Thats kind of my point with the whole thing, we only know what has been FOUND through rigorous searching about his organization and who hes donated to because he has had to claim some to balance his ledger

He keeps it private on purpose, he doesnt want people knowing what hes doing with "charity" funds......

Many very wealthy use "charity" funds as a tax break, or a way to move money under the radar........

The donald is just as crooked as any of them, the only difference is hes trying to make out like hes some chapion for the Vets, but his past says different and so does his donations........

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

'Many very wealthy use "charity" funds as a tax break, or a way to move money under the radar........

The donald is just as crooked as any of them, the only difference is hes trying to make out like hes some chapion for the Vets, but his past says different and so does his donations........

I can agree with both those statement, and like you said they all do it.

That part I wasn't sold on was the quick trial and idea of him stealing from the vets because the money was simply being placed in his foundation.

I'm not saying he is innocent or didn't have those intentions. However, being that the Domain was just registered yesterday, Its possible that it was a solution to temporary place the money into that foundation. Then disburse the money as he claims he will.

I think the blogs and articles were more of hit pieces to generate traffic than actually finding out the truth.

I also think the more damning evidence here is the possibility of Trump using his foundation as a lobbying piggy bank.

edit on 37131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 22:37:22 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Trump is not making any money with what he did. He had to pay for a venue. He raised money. This is great. There is no downside.\

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Trump is not making any money with what he did. He had to pay for a venue. He raised money. This is great. There is no downside.

I think for this instance that is likely and he will likely be watched closely to ensure it will happen.

The part I find intriguing is his past donations to and from his foundation. It almost appears like the foundation could have been setup as a lobbying piggy bank.

He is not shy about saying he has paid off politicians including Hillary and one of his foundations transfer was to the Clinton foundation. This could have been his method of paying them politicians.

edit on 53131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 22:53:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Trump is not making any money with what he did. He had to pay for a venue. He raised money. This is great. There is no downside.

If he were being charitable he could just donate the venue from one of his many buildings that can handle the event.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: EightTF3

LOL oh really? so now you know the mind of Trump?

Im just going off his past, the facts about his organization, the fact that he was trying to extort Fox, the fact that hes given hardly ANYTHING to the vets, yet claims to be their champion

And the fact that hes using a private charity , with no transparency to funnel these funds through instead of letting the donations go directly to the charities.......

Claim willful ignorance if you like, I however will not

These people should be scrutinized and should be held under a microscope, its the highest office in the land....

You cant claim to want that for the other candidates but not for him........

WTF are you even babbling about? You don't think this money is going to be scrutinized? I don't claim to know what his plan is, you're the one rambling on about him stealing from Vets what amounts to pennies to him for what? I'm just throwing out the novel idea of maybe waiting a day or two before you give yourself an ulcer

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join