It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Multiple ‘Tremors’ or ‘Sonic Booms’ in NJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Black projects are also known as Special Access Programs or SAP. They're higher than classified and have incredibly restricted access to even their existence.

link   
To, Zaphod58

I know that, that's why I was asking you about the secret project. But thanks anyway, I'll ask someone who can answer in the right vein.
edit on 28-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's based in the US, so yes, it lands in the US.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408
I'm about 20 minutes from the bridge, here in south jersey, we didn't feel it, maybe because we are more inland, but they felt it in Atco, which is about 15 minutes away, but going TOWARDS the coastline. Most of my relatives are down there, so they posted right away. They ALL felt it, from Atco going towards the coast......
Not gonna lie, I'm really curious as to what it was...
edit on 1/28/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's based in the US, so yes, it lands in the US.

Danke.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Now I know what SAP means. I seen someone else post that acronym on another thread and was wondering what it meant.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
CNN is reporting it was possibly North Korea testing a H-bomb.

link
edit on 28-1-2016 by C84K2 because: link didnt work

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408
Agreed......I already think it, since I got the first nixle alert saying it WAS an earthquake, then they retracted it, and said sonic boom, yet, I'm hearing the military are saying, it wasn't them.....odd....thanks for checking it out

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Don't be surprised of a cover up.

I don't think locals should need to put up with this crap, let them all go down to Antarctica and play with their toys there.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
CNN is reporting it was possibly North Korea testing a H-bomb.

link

That is not what CNN reported at all...

CNN makes this claim with the opening sentence of the arcticle you linked, "The U.S. now believes North Korea might have attempted to test components of a hydrogen bomb on January 6,"

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It wasn't a sonic boom. I just read - "An Official at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst “the base was not conducting any sort of exercises that would have caused a sonic boom or other shaking.”

The Ramapo Fault zone perhaps getting ready to blow?

Or the obvious UFO...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was in Hudson/Bergen Counties and New York City today and heard and felt nothing.

edit on 28-1-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just an additional source talking about this with a crowd-sourced map showing where it was felt..

www.philly.com...
edit on 28-1-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The Men in Black must have gotten to you and Neural Flashed you. That's the only explanation for you not feeling or hearing anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

There are a lot more places aircraft could have come from than just McGuire. There wouldn't have been any from there anyway as all they have are large transports.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Me too... We had a huge boom at Camp Minden (I live 3 miles south) that shook the windows in my house. The Sheriff's Dept did a quick investigation and said it wasn't an explosion. I immediately drove toward where it was and it was a very clear night. The next morning, the feds were already out there claiming it was a faulty explosion. People in Longview, TX said they could see something high in the air that looked like a sparkler, pointing towards the possibility of a missile. And why not? My town is very small and has a population of 800. With a hit or miss at the old ammo plant, what's the worst that can happen, you blow up a few hundred people?

Story can be found here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The feds ended up saying that it was too foggy the night before to determine anything, and that the dew on the ground put all the fires out before they could figure things out. That was one of the few nights it was extremely clear and the air was dry, so no dew or fog.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am from southern NJ. I was in eastern atlantic county near the coast around the time this supposed event happened. There were multiple fighter jets turning and flying pretty fast east towards the atlantic ocean. That's all I saw. Hard to draw any conclusions with as little info as planes just flying.

My guess, an ICBM got shot down and blew up in the process. Or they're playing around with some plane over the ocean. Either way it's hard to explain how a sonic boom was felt (as tremors from the ground) across three states, when the USGS said it wasn't an earthquake.

It's also not uncommon to be subject to sonic boom's in south jersey. We've had many sonic booms over the years in this region, what with McGuire AFB nearby and all.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: soekvg

Sonic booms can be felt hundreds of miles away depending on conditions. The fighters causing the booms would have been out of Oceana, Pax River, Otis, or Langley most likely.
edit on 1/28/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There are also fighter aircraft at Joint Base in New Jersey.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Dover AFB is right near the southern border of N.J but I don`t think Dover has supersonic aircraft I think they are just transport.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join