It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Multiple ‘Tremors’ or ‘Sonic Booms’ in NJ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

According to USGS it was a 0.0 3km NNE of Hammonton.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Aurora Project? (o_o') Lol. Idk...

People in the area should look for a 'donuts on a rope' contrail...

It is making the rounds though.

Very interesting.

edit on 28-1-2016 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: luthier

They may have come out of another base as well. If they were out of somewhere further south, they wouldn't necessarily coordinate with them as long as they stayed out of their airspace. Or, as you said, it could have been a test aircraft.

Lots of neat new super sonic drones too.
I am in fear of space trash personally. It's a mess up there.. I know they would tell us if it were falling...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I live right outside Charleston, SC and really thought we were having an earthquake (which is more common here than people think). Then the news channels & paper stated that it was believed to be a sonic boom from military training. I still haven't seen any confirmation from the military. Guess they still want to keep the details secret, but how can anyone think it stays secret when there are sonic booms all over the place? Silly!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Like most people in south Jersey, I felt and heard this multiple times over about a 45 minute period. But the official story now, which everyone is parroting, is that there was "a" sonic boom near Hammonton at 1:24 pm. But no military base was flying anything to make such a boom. And more importantly, how did 1 sonic boom make multiple booms and trembles over a 2 state area for more than 40 minutes?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FuManchu2

There is an aircraft flying that is still deep black that occasionally comes out of the UK region, crossing the coast near New York and New Jersey that would leave a hell of a sonic signature.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'll take your word on that, but stil wonder at "a" sonic boom echoing over 2 states for the better part of an hour.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Extremely high altitude, high speed. It would leave a very large footprint, and depending on how fast it was going, and what it was doing at the time, it may have been more than one boom.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I have a buddy in Burlington, just sent him a text to see if he felt or heard anything. Burlington is close to Philly, not too far south, but since Jersey isn't too big, he may have felt or heard something. Will let you know.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Extremely high altitude, high speed. It would leave a very large footprint, and depending on how fast it was going, and what it was doing at the time, it may have been more than one boom.

I have always wondered this but is extremely high altitude part of airspace restriction? It seems like it would be since the object could fall but I assume there is a height that only a select few countries could control.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It's well above where almost anything else can fly. There are a few missiles that can hit that high, but with the speeds involved it would be hard to hit.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Does your deep black touch down in the states anywhere. The last report I have says,

WABC-TV reports that the sonic boom was caused by a military aircraft from McGuire Air Force Base that broke the sound barrier.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My buddy said he didn't hear or feel anything, but that he's on lock down at Verizon. Not sure what he means, his immediate response was that he's been farting a lot today, so I can't tell his level of seriousness. Lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Don't be surprised of a cover up.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Does your deep black touch down in the states anywhere. The last report I have says,

WABC-TV reports that the sonic boom was caused by a military aircraft from McGuire Air Force Base that broke the sound barrier.

On TV or internet. I couldn't find it. Their website says norad nor McGuire say they had anything in the area ?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You may well be right, Zaphod. What bugs me is that we'll not get a straight story out of anyone in government, but be left with an unsolved mystery, given the disclaimer that it wasn't any of "our planes" causing the boom, and the continued story that a single boom produced discrete, long-separated noises and shaking over such a large area. Come to think of it, what really bugs me is that no one in the news media will ask the obvious questions. Instead, they'll make some lame jokes about flying saucers or the governor's weight, and move on to a feel-good story about a homeless kitten.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So would that have been a KC-135? Or a KC-10? Maybe a C-17? McGuire is a transport base and doesn't have any aircraft capable of breaking the sound barrier.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

That's the frustration with black projects.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's the frustration with black projects.

AKA "Classified" projects right?

I like the term "Black Projects" tho it has a much cooler ring to it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I know that, that's why I was asking you about the secret project. But thanks anyway, I'll ask someone who can answer in the right vein.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join