It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born in the wrong species

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Very easy to challenge her.

1. Do you sh*t in your litter box?

2. Have you found humans willing to clean up said litter box?

(matter of fact, you will also need to find someone willing to house your sorry self, since cats can't work and you won't have any income)

3. Do you eat cat food?

4. Are you descended directly from the Gods?

5. Can you see in the dark?

No? Then STFU "Nano"

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have a friend who truly believes she was a Cat in a past life during world war. She remembers a group of soldier entering her Person's home, an old Woman in a country she is not sure where a small house with a cow and chickens kept in an attached shed which was open to the cottage.
She said they took the old Woman away and she didn't know where. She was a large yellow male cat and she said although she cared about the old lady in a sense but he mostly just cared to get fed and be comfortable. She approached the officer as he sat in front of the old ladies stolen fire and purred from a tabletop near his chair. He reached out and scratched the cat so he felt safe.
She has a few more memories and the road and cottage and fences look like Spain, France or Germany.

you never know, she certainly believes it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I have a friend who truly believes she was a Cat in a past life during world war. She remembers a group of soldier entering her Person's home, an old Woman in a country she is not sure where a small house with a cow and chickens kept in an attached shed which was open to the cottage.
She said they took the old Woman away and she didn't know where. She was a large yellow male cat and she said although she cared about the old lady in a sense but he mostly just cared to get fed and be comfortable. She approached the officer as he sat in front of the old ladies stolen fire and purred from a tabletop near his chair. He reached out and scratched the cat so he felt safe.
She has a few more memories and the road and cottage and fences look like Spain, France or Germany.

you never know, she certainly believes it.

Slight difference, this person thinks she is a cat while being a provable human.

As for the rest, nice story.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ah when relativism and subjectivity go the way of the Dodo, the Chickens come home to roost.

We live in a messed up place when people who are disturbed are not able to get the help they need.
Do I think this person really identifies as a Cat?
Nope.
I do however think that they are acting in a self destructive manner in their desire to get the attention they obviously desire.
People really need to stop "accepting" participating and enabling these peoples delusions, and emotional and mental illnesses and actually try to help these people.

Alas our desire to "accept" has become cruelty.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I want to be a sloth

I'm pretty much a sloth anyways...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

They banned me twice skidy don't get urself band

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dontmindme
Thanks for the advice.I'll edit.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I have a friend who truly believes she was a Cat in a past life during world war.

Slight difference, this person thinks she is a cat while being a provable human.
As for the rest, nice story.

The idea being that maybe some people have a hold over from previous lives. I have a sister who as she puts it feels more comfortable with Dogs than humans and loves her dogs more than her kids! They sleep in her bed and live like people in her home.
Again who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Three pages in and I haven't read one cruel or extraordinarily ignorant post yet (that wasn't light humor) or even ones making parallels with other conditions that are not related. I'm very proud of ATS today!

Anyway, I'm not doctor and I've never studied this so I can't say if it is a legitimate "thing" or if it is just cosplay going the extra mile. All I know is that, since I don't know, I would treat and address this person however they wanted (just like anybody else). None of my business why a person wants to be called "Scooter", "Chuck", "Fisty", or "Kitty" (which is what my daughter calls me, incidentally), I'll just roll with it. Life is more interesting that way.

In short, if a rather non-threatening individual passed by me on the street and meowed, I'd just smile and meow back. Why not?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It beats the grown man who things he is a 6 year old little girl. If I were forced to spend the day with one of them it would be Nano the Cat girl any day of the week. She might be fun to cuddle with, dude in the corner playing tea party with all his little stuffed animal friends would just skeev me out.
edit on 28-1-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe too much hentai Anime.

There is a ... specific genre called ... 'Furries"...

Don't ask me how I know....

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

Furries don't feel like they were born human but are really a "furry character"

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I always wanted to be a horse when I grew up. Maybe they'll come up with a surgery for that...

Seriously though, if she's not hurting anyone... Meh. She's a cat. Whatever.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Earlier in the thread, someone had stated that it was suspicious that she is a cat in a human body. I have to agree that I would think a legitimate disorder of believing you are a cat would not even acknowledge that human body, am I right? She would just be a cat, right? Is it possible to make a cat think it is human? It leaves me feeling like this is more a form of schizophrenia. Though, that question in itself is worth investigating, isn't it? What is the difference between humans and other mammal species on this planet?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh ...snip..

!She's an anime "cat girl". It's called weeaboitis.!

edit on 28-1-2016 by Dystopian7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
My take is as follows... Live and let live... Heck, Ive always had an affinity with our feline friends. I have been known to meow and purr at times !

Why do we feel the need as a society to label everything too.. ah this is a species non-specific species specimen..

Given today's world being a cat don't sound all too bad ... Meow.

It's like Ive always asked... If cats could speak , would they?

Cats are cool. They have it sorted !
edit on 2812016 by idontfitinandidontwantto because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think the fundamental problem with all of these Trans-X issues is basically this.

How in the world can anyone make the claim that they "feel" like they were really "X", without having any reference point?

What I mean by that is as a male I don't "feel" like a male.
I don't "feel" my gender at all.
Why not?
Because I have no idea what it would feel like not to be a male, I have no point of reference to compare it to.

In order for a man to feel like a woman they would have to have been a woman in order to have an idea of what it "feels" like to be a woman.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

Again it's the label thing....

Where is my label ? I feel like I'm the only one who feels like they don't belong on this crazy globe ...

But I .. feel like I'm an alien in a human body.

But I feel this way...

It's all I've known... Where's my label ?

Oh yeah tinfoil hat brigade ! .

The above was an example. I don't believe I am an alien in a human body.. but hey if I did believe that - I want separate changing rooms !!!! /sarcasm

Oops I think I tread the wrong way

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Live and love. If she thinks she's a cat , I can dig that x

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join