It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsealed Court Documents Reveal Pete Santilli Was Aiding FBI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Let make this clear since a few people don't seem to understand the implications of what I am saying.

1) There is NEVER going to be an admission of who is or isn't a confidential informant for the FBI, so anyone commenting (myself included) is going to be speculating. You can imagine it wouldn't be good for an informant to be exposed by the FBI directly ESPECIALLY if they snitched on people that went to jail, got killed, lost money etc.

2) There are documents out there (although some dispute them) showing Santilli contacting his FBI handlers. Google is your friend.

3) All the most wanted character jump in vehicles with Pete and get snagged by the FBI... Pretty weird I wonder who suggested it.

4) You need to look at the persons behavior and the END RESULTS. Fact is Pete's audio and video was as good as having an FBI Agent on the inside.

Plausible deniability is how a confidential informant keeps from being definitively exposed. It would be a little too obvious is Pete wasn't arrested and charged. They arrest the undercover police in drug busts just to keep the show looking legit FYI. What I think people should be looking at is his past and how he magically never really seems to get in any serious trouble.

Come to your own conclusions and quit pointing out that the article doesn't say he was working for the FBI but it DOES SAY he was helping them with his so-called reporting.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lets make it clear that you have absolutely no proof what so ever that the man is an FBI informant, yet you continue over and over to say so. In reality informants do come out because they normally have to testify against someone for any of the evidence to be used...remember that a defendant has the right to face the accuser. The FBI was waiting for these guys to be together and away from the compound is the reason they were arrested, not to mention that they have violated numerous federal laws.

The article says it was helping them because they were stupid and broadcasting their intentions over a public connection so yes he was helping them. Whether the help was unwarranted or intentional has yet to be proven, yet you continue to claim that he was helping without any proof what so ever, if I was Santilli I would have my lawyer sue you into non existence as you have slandered and very possible put him in danger.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Lets make it clear that you have absolutely no proof what so ever that the man is an FBI informant, yet you continue over and over to say so. In reality informants do come out because they normally have to testify against someone for any of the evidence to be used...remember that a defendant has the right to face the accuser. The FBI was waiting for these guys to be together and away from the compound is the reason they were arrested, not to mention that they have violated numerous federal laws.

The article says it was helping them because they were stupid and broadcasting their intentions over a public connection so yes he was helping them. Whether the help was unwarranted or intentional has yet to be proven, yet you continue to claim that he was helping without any proof what so ever, if I was Santilli I would have my lawyer sue you into non existence as you have slandered and very possible put him in danger.

See #2

LMFAO at your butthurt... ew I put him in danger. Like I'm not one of 1000+ people saying the same thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfDissent

I have no dog in the hunt unlike you. You seem to be upset with Santelli because he has a bigger following than you do on your own podcast or something. I have never listened to him and I don't click bait so I will not be listening to yours either. You are intentionally spreading disinformation or you just cant' comprehend what you read.

The article is very clear...at no time does it imply or state that Santelli was an informant. Those are your words. The article does state that the broadcast helped the FBI. The individuals who were interviewed or otherwise participated were not forced to do so....they were just stupid.

In other words since there seems to be a reading comprehension problem here, they provided enough evidence against themselves that the FBI didn't need an informant because they informed on themselves. They broke the law and guess what THE LAW WON.
edit on 1/28/2016 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I have no dog in the hunt unlike you. You seem to be upset with Santelli because he has a bigger following than you do on your own podcast or something.

Bwahahaha let the e-tears flow! Here comes your own conspiracy. Did you just make that up or should this thread be moved over to the ESP/Clairvoyant forum?

Hey everyone some guy on the worlds largest conspiracy forum made a post stating that he thinks Pete might be an FBI snitch and now I how hope his attorney sue him for putting Pete in danger. Forget the fact he just spent weeks out in the middle of nowhere marching around with a bunch of deranged loons armed and in receipt of seized Federal property and that a thousand other people have been saying the same thing. Bwahahahahahahaa!

People like you really need to learn to think before you open your mouth. But keep crying, your e-tears are lulzy!!

edit on 28-1-2016 by VoiceOfDissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Was this all a hoax then?

For Obama gun grab bill?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Was this all a hoax then?

For Obama gun grab bill?

You're getting warmer.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I have worked 18 years in the media in one form or another. Your bait tactics don't work on me. It is still a fact that you are posting disinformation in an attempt to troll up listeners for your podcast.

Forget the fact he just spent weeks out in the middle of nowhere marching around with a bunch of deranged loons armed and in receipt of seized Federal property

At least we can agree that the man was seeking attention and carrying on with some loose cannons and now faces federal charges himself...perhaps that will help get your Podcast off the ground as he won't be allowed to broadcast from Federal Prison. Surely you didn't miss that fact in the same article, that the man was arrested on the same charges as the others.

My time in the real world of broadcasting has perhaps made me realize the consequences of making ludicrous accusations without facts to back them up or just exaggerated lies without evidence to back up my statements. That's because I didn't hide behind the face of anonymity and a keyboard and throw out a bunch of nonsense to get attention when all else failed.

Just because others are saying the same thing does not make okay for someone else to say it, it is still a lie. Keep trying...stir the pot....somebody will actually notice you one day and you will remember that I told you so.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfDissent
2) There are documents out there (although some dispute them) showing Santilli contacting his FBI handlers. Google is your friend.

While the claim has been made that his computer has been hacked to obtain the screen shot of a fax, there is no supporting provenience to substantiate the claim. It's a screen shot of an eFax client, anyone could have composed the "screen shot" either by obtaining the software, or using Photoshop.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have worked 18 years in the media in one form or another. Your bait tactics don't work on me.

Really? Is this why you wrote another book of a post? tl;dr

edit on 28-1-2016 by VoiceOfDissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: VoiceOfDissent

While the claim has been made that his computer has been hacked to obtain the screen shot of a fax, there is no supporting provenience to substantiate the claim. It's a screen shot of an eFax client, anyone could have composed the "screen shot" either by obtaining the software, or using Photoshop.

Agree. Any document can be forged.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join