It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground U.S. Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What does anyone know of these underground bases located in the states here that are suppose to be so secret?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There is one I know of and it is located in a mountain in Orange County, Va. You cant even fart at this place without setting off motion sensors etc.etc. The rest is up to you.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was looking at some websites of undergound bases here,Ill send the link later,but heard there is also underground cities along with these stories of aliens living in hollow earth.lol i guess there is nothing better to do with our time but have story tellers.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Key people have been told where to go if a situation, like a nuclear attack, occurs. It is part of the continuity of government plan. Check out Truman's Executive Orders to find the start of the program. Can you imagine how much progress has been made on these cities which are integrated. Also research CSX. Who better to build the train system for connectivity.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

denybydefault
What does anyone know of these underground bases located in the states here that are suppose to be so secret?

No.....I dont know because they are secret

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...
bush has people thair.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
cant remember where i found this excactly, so im not sure if it is entirely authentic or acurate.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

as posted by denybydefault

An abundance of past ATS topic threads revolving around this subject matter.

Try here:
ATS Listings for U.S. Underground Bases.

This topic thread is closed.

seekerof

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Seekerof]

top topics

join