It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI's/Bundy (& others) affadavit. [Read it and weep]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This info was posted on the Partiot Army's website. It's a lot of reading but to surmize it for you.

THE Bundys and the other named individuals are SCREWED.

Once they left the Hammonns property and took over the refuge... they sealed their fates.

drive.google.com...

Long story short is they acted like bad guys in the beginning against locals who are employed by the Bureau of Land Management. Yelling at them in public places, following them to their homes and even parking outside of those homes-causing concern etc.

THEN ENTER PETE SANTILLI. With his live stream broadcasting of all the stuff, the FBI just had to sit there and document the activities.

Where was the FBI during the armed standoff in Oregon? Out of sight, but listening and watching
www.latimes.com...

I'm all for exposing any gov't entity who is doing wrong. That may happen in this case by the time it is all said and done. However, the moment they left the Hammons ranch, they lost my support. That made it totally different then the events that took place with the Bundy's in Nevada. Looks like I was right.

What I find interesting is how the FBI handled it, up to the killing at the roadblock. Perfect text book-in this modern computer era.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Thoughts are that we have a federal government which has nearly limitless money, resources and power, not at all how the founders of this great nation intended things to be, quite the opposite actually.

Civil disobedience has been a well established part of American history from the Boston Tea Party to Rosa Parks.

Judge slams the BLM: “fraud, extortion, racketeering, criminal conspiracy”.

Ron Paul represented a real chance at a peaceful restoration of lawful limited government.

The establishment did everything they could to stop the man.

People are getting desperate.

edit on 28-1-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Go figure the guy who skated from the initial stop and arrests was the one who helped the Fed's case the most...I'm gonna go with a plant. He was their inside man all along...streaming everything needed to put them away and when it all went down he walked.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting not more responding....

Oh that's right. No sense reading actual related infomation. Much better to speculate.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That guy killed was a textbook mentally impaired hanger on who was a victim of these fake revolutionaries.

He was on MSNBC and you knew that this was the last place this poor guy should have been.

He would pull the covers over his whole body in the night holding his gun. He declared that if someone held a gun at him he would shot. This is the guy who died FOR NOTHING.

Bundy knows he led a sick man to his death and feels guilty that’s why he asked the others to go home.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Civil disobedience has been a well established part of American history from the Boston Tea Party to Rosa Parks.

We're talking about a militia with weapons, ready to use violence.

Civil disobedience is something different. You don't need guns to occupy Wallstreet. And you wouldn't shoot your way out to avoid beeing jailed. Actually quite the opposite is true. You would rather embrace the consequences for your actions with some dignity instead of resorting to violence. And if that means going to jail, you would do so with pride.

Civil disobedience doesn't need weapons, it's a weapon of it's own. And I missed it at this standoff.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Very interesting take on it.

It will be interesting to see how Ammond Bundy is from here on in.

I still want to know if he actually saw the firing/killing of his ally.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

You're seriously comparing this to Rosa Parks?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Interesting not more responding....

Oh that's right. No sense reading actual related infomation. Much better to speculate.

Speculations .. Do you have any more questions?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
a reply to: Willtell

Very interesting take on it.

It will be interesting to see how Ammond Bundy is from here on in.

I still want to know if he actually saw the firing/killing of his ally.

Only bundy's eyes can tell and they are not here are they? Any more questions ?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
5 fast facts about the Oregon standoff:

heavy.com... photos-facebook-video-hammonds-militia/

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Got a question . Wasnt this about the government's take over by Eminent Domain at start? And that police officer that was on television was totally angry . He looked like he wanted to kill someone then.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thanks for the hint!

“NO EMINENT DOMAIN OF THE COLF FAMILYY FARM AND IF YOU DO USE EMINENT DOMAIN TO TAKE THEIR PROPERTY, I WILL HOLD GOV. GREGOIRE RESPONSIBLE AND VOTE ACCORDINGLY.”

therothshow.com...

I never heard of this story since you mentioned it. Who's the LEO you're referring to and what did he say?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

They were screwed the moment they decided to travel to Oregon and take over a bird sanctuary. Sure there might be documented evidence that the BLM is corrupt or whatever, but there is another side to the story in Nevada the Bundy's ranch about him not paying fees for years. Had he paid those fees then the government might be more apt to listen and do something about his story because the BLM was clearly doing a political favor, but because Bundy was rejecting the government for decades before it didn't matter.

What this boils down to is a group of folks with guns and maybe some tactical and military training trying to bully the 800 pound gorilla and when the locals rejected them that was like getting punched in the mouth. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth, as Mike Tyson once said.

They picked a fight and lost. Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Thanks for the hint!

“NO EMINENT DOMAIN OF THE COLF FAMILYY FARM AND IF YOU DO USE EMINENT DOMAIN TO TAKE THEIR PROPERTY, I WILL HOLD GOV. GREGOIRE RESPONSIBLE AND VOTE ACCORDINGLY.”

therothshow.com...

I never heard of this story since you mentioned it. Who's the LEO you're referring to and what did he say?

I believe he was the sheriff of the county and he is the one holding the presser. He was talking about it and anyone could see he was holding back , with all he had , to keep from saying what he really felt.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Thanks for the hint!

therothshow.com...

I believe he was the sheriff of the county and he is the one holding the presser. He was talking about it and anyone could see he was holding back , with all he had , to keep from saying what he really felt.

Yes, I noticed that too.

new topics

top topics

join