It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harley Ate My Sandwich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MonaMonina

Sorry to hear of the loss of your cat. I have lost many precious pets over the years and it breaks your heart. But...there are so many beautiful cats looking for love and a forever home. You could always adopt one.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah I thought that too. Maybe will do it. Just I need time. It still hurts when I think about him
((.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonaMonina
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah I thought that too. Maybe will do it. Just I need time. It still hurts when I think about him
((.

Of course it does. I always said I would wait after losing a cat. I think the longest I waited was a week and then went out and found a new little life that needed love and a forever home. No cat replaces the one that came before it, but they each add so much love and joy and their own individual personalities. I am sure you will be able to open your heart and home to another one some day. Grieve for now and when you are ready, you will know. Pick out your favorite pic of your cat and get a nice frame for it. Sit it beside a nice vase of flowers, real or silk ones. A nice little remembrance area.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Mmmmm...bacon...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join