It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden to Expel Up to 80,000 Refugees

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

The tide's done rolled over europe. They are drowned.

Ain't seen nothing yet. Lots more where they came from.. If the interventions, wars and "surges" don't stop, the trickle could become a flood.

I agree about the uS, here its a slower stream over a much longer period of time to get where it is today. People have more time to orientate. Was it George Lopez who said there are 40 million Latinos living in the US today?

Thats not a bad thing, just shows how a population from some other culture can assimilate over time.

It might be a bit different if we bombed and invaded Mexico, though. They might be looking for a little payback.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
This is off-topic, so forgive me, but I just saw this and was delighted at how organized and effective the German police are during this altercation. Impressive. I've seen other vids where the criminals have the police backing off (walking backwards, and once that happens, game over). But these German cops know how to do it!

Again, just an interesting side note... if intrusive to the topic, apologies.. But ON TOPIC I think the Swedes, and others too, could learn a thing or two about crowd control from these cops!

Impressive tactics, but if you watch you will see the 'rioters' are responding to the police command calls to switch formation. This is a training exercise and unfortunately not even one in Germany. It's in Korea apparently.

I love the slope to flank formation and then the middle split allowing fresh police through to subdue the opposition from behind.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Ain't seen nothing yet. Lots more where they came from.. If the interventions, wars and "surges" don't stop, the trickle could become a flood.

I agree about the uS, here its a slower stream over a much longer period of time to get where it is today. People have more time to orientate. Was it George Lopez who said there are 40 million Latinos living in the US today?

Thats not a bad thing, just shows how a population from some other culture can assimilate over time.

Trickle and assimilate over time

The only way to successful immigration

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of how left wing media are twisting and bending.

Today there was a demonstration against the politics in Sweden, regarding how the goverment have been dealing with the out of controll immigration. They are very clear about their message and that it is against the POLITIC.

Yet when Aftonbladet just now write about it, they call it "a demonstration against refugees"

Come on! How is it that as soon as anyone question the politics, media always say they hate refugees?!

www.aftonbladet.se...

The reason most people want less immigration is because we cant deal with it. We can afford, the police are on their knees because of it, schools are facing budget cuts because of it, the situation for the elders are worse because of it, the integration doesnt work because there is no time for it, and not even half are even refugees to beginn with. It is NOT because we hate regugees. If anything, I start to hate the media for twisting everything and the polititians for not listening or caring for the original people! I have nothing against people coming here for shelter.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
80,000 would mean about 50% being accepted as asylum seekers.

The year before about 50% of asylum seekers got accepted.

I fail to see the news, this was entirerly expected.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I think you are correct. Another poster pointed out the same thing you have, but for some reason removed his post.
I decided to leave the vid up though, for the reason you state. It is an interesting exercise in strategy.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: 8675309jenny

I think you are correct. Another poster pointed out the same thing you have, but for some reason removed his post.
I decided to leave the vid up though, for the reason you state. It is an interesting exercise in strategy.

I removed my post because you had mentioned that you might delete the video and felt like you had been taken for a fool. I figured if I deleted it my posts and you deleted yours then no one would would be the wiser and you would not feel like anyone thought you were foolish for posting it. LOL
Basically I figured there was no reason for a lapse in judgement being immortalized on the internet. LOL
edit on 30-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

This is without question one of the nicest things anybody has ever done for me. Sniff.
Thank you for being so thoughtful and empathetic.

But when you're right, you're right!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Punisher75

This is without question one of the nicest things anybody has ever done for me. Sniff.
Thank you for being so thoughtful and empathetic.

But when you're right, you're right!

LOL Well just remember that when we disagree with one another, on something. =P

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I wonder if Sweden will allow in German refugees trying to escape the politicians self destruction of the nation.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

This is off-topic, so forgive me, but I just saw this and was delighted at how organized and effective the German police are during this altercation. Impressive. I've seen other vids where the criminals have the police backing off (walking backwards, and once that happens, game over). But these German cops know how to do it!

Again, just an interesting side note... if intrusive to the topic, apologies.. But ON TOPIC I think the Swedes, and others too, could learn a thing or two about crowd control from these cops!

These are South Korean Riot Cops , and this is a controlled training scenario........

This video appeared on the web years before the refugee crisis.

edit on 31-1-2016 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Europeans having become wealthy from pillaging the Africans natural resources are feeling the pain of their colonialist policies. A trend of Europeans becoming a minority by African refugees and their descendants is nearly irreversible.

The chicken has come home to roost.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IamPrometheus

Sigh.... you say that as if we gave nothing back which we did LOTS
The rights and wrongs of history is irrelevant to this current situation

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Yes, this has been pointed out to me twice, and I have acknowledged it. It's all there in the thread if you choose to read it.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sweden is going to fly them all home?
Don't they have some old ore barges and other ships sitting around with nothing to do?
I'd send them home old school, by sea.
Much cheaper, would take far longer for them to get home and maybe teach them a lesson during their months sailing around the Cape of Good hope where the waters are rough and the storms are awful.
Upon docking in their home countries a surge of green people would tumble off the boats.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Sweden is going to fly them all home?
Don't they have some old ore barges and other ships sitting around with nothing to do?
I'd send them home old school, by sea.
Much cheaper, would take far longer for them to get home and maybe teach them a lesson during their months sailing around the Cape of Good hope where the waters are rough and the storms are awful.
Upon docking in their home countries a surge of green people would tumble off the boats.

Real old school? .... Make them row!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: TheGreazel

Yes, this has been pointed out to me twice, and I have acknowledged it. It's all there in the thread if you choose to read it.

Must have missed that , i apologise

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Good for Sweden! The Muslims should be contained on their own lands in the middle east. Every last one of them. Build walls to keep them in. They can work out their own hell together. I really don't want to know they exist or even hear about their childish selfish immature problems. I believe in what Donald Trump suggested. There are consequences for bad behavior and they should be quarantined.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamPrometheus
Europeans having become wealthy from pillaging the Africans natural resources are feeling the pain of their colonialist policies. A trend of Europeans becoming a minority by African refugees and their descendants is nearly irreversible.

The chicken has come home to roost.

It's occurred to me lately that Africa has opened it's prison doors and released it's criminals with the stipulation that they leave the country. Wouldn't that be a bitch.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here is the problem with refugees...especially these refugees. If my neighbor had problems with their home (lets say a tree fell on their roof) I wouldn't be shocked for them to ask to spend a few days at our house while the repairs are being made. I'd prefer they choose a hotel, but if they are short on money...I'd let them stay.

The problem is that these refugees aren't staying a few days. They are staying forever. And they are not fixing the problem that made them leave...they aren't fixing anything. I would argue that the real purpose for them coming over is as a silent invader here to establish themselves and either try to change the hosting country, or as a cell or lone-wolf for the use of the enemy. But even if you don't believe that...try this. If you don't fix your problems at home, if you aren't willing to battle for your rights, your home, your family and your country...why the hell would we want you here???? That isn't the type of people we want as citizens...is it???

Send them back! They need to DEAL with their problems instead of re-creating the same problems here. Go back and fix it or die trying. It is YOUR country...it is YOUR problem. Stop running away like a child and do everything you have to do to fix the problem. Revolt if you must...take up arms and fight.

But again...I don't believe that for a second they are here to "escape" from the problem. They are here to cause us problems. That is how religious fanatics work...invade, grow, bide your time and influence. In the case of Muslims...killing is also on the table.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join