It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden to Expel Up to 80,000 Refugees

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

How do you think the rich stay rich and exclusive?, Not by giving hand outs and as the above posters noted the Saudi's do not give a flying fish about these people.

Here in London I have been in ear shot a number of times of very wealthy and influential Saudi's and the way they treat people is a bloody discrace and that is when they are not even in their own country and speaking to people of different heritage.

Again not saying there are not good people in Saudi as of course there but the overall impression I was left with was not a good one.

RA

edit on 29-1-2016 by slider1982 because: (SP)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
This is only the the beginning. I'm all about helping people that need it and giving people the opportunity to become natural citizens of a country but the way these European countries allow everyone in and have no end game is very alarming. In the next 5 year or less all of Europe is going to be full of civil unrest.

It begs the question .... IF they had legitimate reasons for migrating, WHY

would they destroy all their paper work.... WHAT are they hiding?

Europe is already full of civil unrest .... never mind five years time.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Sweden is not a member of NATO, try again fella lol

Not on the charter officially, but participating along side NATO forces in some countries where these refugees are coming from.

Sweden have been active participants in NATO-led missions in Bosnia (IFOR and SFOR), Kosovo (KFOR), Afghanistan (ISAF) and Libya (Operation Unified Protector).

---

Sweden has close relations with NATO and NATO members, and participates in training exercises like the Admiral Pitka Recon Challenge in Estonia.

Wiki

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

how about they let the majority of people who seek asylum and kick all the others? No papers= you get deported

You mean from now on? I get that, do they?

"Hey, you let those guys in. Why not us?"

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

how about they let the majority of people who seek asylum and kick all the others? No papers= you get deported

You mean from now on? I get that, do they?

"Hey, you let those guys in. Why not us?"

lol, if it boils down to the various govts giving in to juvenile entreaties like that, their demise will be even quicker.

It's bad enough that continually do ANYTHING to avoid being called racist, or islamophobe, or xenophobe.

But "no fair, you gave them some....gibbs me dat too !".....geesh, that would be pathetic to cave to that.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So now I must ID all 3 of the "3 Yutes of the Apocalypse of Society" -

1. Gibbs Me Datt
2. Fidnigo Riott
3. Dindu Nuffins

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
...and have appealed to other EU countries including Germany to co-operate to ensure full flights and efficiency.

I have pondered this solution months ago, and I pretty much figured these airplanes are going to be freakin DESTROYED by these angry immigrants who are being sent back to their home countries.

And I certainly wouldn't want to be part of the cleaning crew for the planes after seeing what the trains looked like after the immigrants came to Germany on them!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

It doesn't say they have seats. Maybe some old cargo planes?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

lol, if it boils down to the various govts giving in to juvenile entreaties like that, their demise will be even quicker.

Umhmm, here in the states drug cartels tunnel under, fly over and sail around the border, fences, guards, helicopters and patrols, but still they get in.

They're dope dealers, murderers, rapists, greedy as hell don't care bout nuthin but money, straight up gangstas.

So far, EU has got it good.

Lemme know when they start finding tons of dope in their backpacks.

edit on 29-1-2016 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is off-topic, so forgive me, but I just saw this and was delighted at how organized and effective the German police are during this altercation. Impressive. I've seen other vids where the criminals have the police backing off (walking backwards, and once that happens, game over). But these German cops know how to do it!

Again, just an interesting side note... if intrusive to the topic, apologies.. But ON TOPIC I think the Swedes, and others too, could learn a thing or two about crowd control from these cops!

edit on 1/29/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 29-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I remember all the times i tried to explain to you, dont worry about Sweden, our culture is over 8000 years old. We only do things when we must, never out of compassion, humanity and all the other things you call a western society.. We havent changed since the Viking age, its only your illusion..

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kumiho

I remember all the times i tried to explain to you, dont worry about Sweden, our culture is over 8000 years old. We only do things when we must, never out of compassion, humanity and all the other things you call a western society.. We havent changed since the Viking age, its only your illusion..

Well there you are again. You no longer even try to hide the fact that you have twenty accounts on ATS? Good to see you, primate! lol. I'll be looking for your next killer poem..... pfft.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

Is it? I thought it looked a bit structured. I got sucker-punched. Ouch. I hate it when I'm gullible. Grrrr. Maybe I should remove it? I still have time.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

edit on 29-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No, i get kicked out of my accounts by the ATS staff..

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kumiho

No, i get kicked out of my accounts by the ATS staff..

Well try and not be such an ass this time. : )

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Umhmm, here in the states drug cartels tunnel under, fly over and sail around the border, fences, guards, helicopters and patrols, but still they get in.

They're dope dealers, murderers, rapists, greedy as hell don't care bout nuthin but money, straight up gangstas.

I agree that this is happening here. But at least there are still some honest cops / ATF / BP doing something to stem the tide.

The tide's done rolled over europe. They are drowned.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I dont wanna nit pick but Sweden is not going to deport 80,000 refugees. Sweden is going to deport 80,000 asylum seekers. That means those 80,000 people do not have refugee status and are seeking asylum for other reasons than being refugees.

"“More than half of the people now coming to Europe come from countries where you can assume they have no reason whatsoever to ask for refugee status… more than half, 60 percent,”said Frans Timmerman, vice-president of the European Commission, citing what he said were new, unpublished figures from the EU border agency Frontex."

www.rt.com...

If 60% is the average in Europe, the number for naive no control-Sweden is probably alot higher than that.

In other news, this evening a group handed out flyers in Stockholm city that said "It is enough" and then told about how a group of 200 persons would take a stand against the north African criminals housing in the Central. Moments after a group of men dressed in black started to riot and according to reports, started beating up non ethnical Swedes.
Alot of confusion about this now, but there are alot of police in the central now. Reports tell of these men i black but also about immigrant gangs looking very worked up. A 16 year old kid said someone called him a racist and beat him up.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Tomorrow the immigration politic critical group "The peoples protest" is going to hold a demonstration against the polititians failed immigration politics. The original plan was to hold the demonstration at Sergels Torg but after recieving threats from anti democratical, violent left wing extremists, theyvhad to relocate. If tonight is any indication about tomorrow, it could get very very ugly.
edit on 29-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I don't know but I think 'dope in their backpacks' would be the least of their concerns.

IKEA Sweden stabbing attack

Abraham Ukbagabir confessed to the attack three days after the attack in a court hearing via telephone from his hospital bed.[1][10] According to sources at the temporary accommodation he was staying at, the main suspect had lived in Italy two to three months prior to his arrival in Sweden, where he had worked as a fisherman. He had been denied asylum in Sweden just hours before the attack, and was scheduled for deportation back to Italy, where he had acquired a residence permit.[1][11] His 23-year-old companion , also Eritrean, was initially arrested as an accessory to murder, but later released.[12] On August 31, 2015 he was cleared of all charges.[13]

Following the attack, the Västerås IKEA temporarily closed and then suspended the sale of knives out of concern for the staff.[11][17] Rumours about the attack run rampant in social media. A particularly widespread rumour was that the perpetrator was Somalian and had been heard shouting "Allahu Akbar" after decapitating the victims. The police refused to address any rumours, citing confidentiality during the preliminary investigation.[8][18] This led to a debate about Swedish journalism ethics and lack of references in news based on race and religion versus the alternative media and their lack of ethics.[19][20] On August 13, three days after the attack, the police were forced to break up an illegal demonstration outside the asylum centre where the two men linked to the murders had lived. A group of nine men carrying symbols of an extreme-right wing organization were holding anti-immigration placards, shouting anti-Arab slogans and throwing eggs at the building.[21][22] Two days later the asylum centre closed after police found two bags of flammable liquid nearby.[23]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join