It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utility fog - if it's real then the search for proof is over, right?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Another red flag is that this guy is still alive.

If he holds in his possession something like this, then military black ops would have already commandeered the item, and him with it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It interesting though. I'm going to the International UFO Congress coming up in Feb. He is supposed to be there. He is a friend of a friend and I had planned on talking to him. I'll get the low down my self soon. But I can't see them going to NASA and leaving there alive if this stuff is real. He plans on talking about Off world Nano tech so i'll give him the benefit of the dought for now.. I'll be there talking about our CubeSat project to some of the speakers. Lee Speigel is wanting me to meet some folks for support for us.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: earthmanDave

He will look you in the eye and lie. Ask him to send you a copy of one of his peer reviewed papers and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: uncommitted

This thread should probably be moved to [HOAX!].

LOL there it is, the war cry of the 'debunkers' lately here. How about we let the membership decide if this is a hoax or not? Wouldn't that be fun and maybe we might learn something along the way, like thinking for ourselves even.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Impodog
Hi guys

Transcribed the whole interview with Chris Cooper, checked his background extensively and put it on another forum.
Quick search will find it.
Think this could be one of the stories of the year. The guy is right on the edge of the black world looking in. Seems absolutely legitimate and is telling us the most incredible things

Longeyes

I am taking a guess that this is the transcription and forum you were talking about. If so well done, it seems like quite a bit of work was done there.

Linky to nanoman C H Cooper

As to the actual story, haven't read it yet. But again, thanks if that was you.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TanhauserGate

Pretty straight forwards whether this is real or fiction...by simply producing proof of these nanites for the world to see.

If it's real, show it...if it is fiction, we won't see it...easy peasy.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: twitchy

originally posted by: DJW001

This thread should probably be moved to [HOAX!].

LOL there it is, the war cry of the 'debunkers' lately here. How about we let the membership decide if this is a hoax or not? Wouldn't that be fun and maybe we might learn something along the way, like thinking for ourselves even.

And in that spirit (so we don't have to rely on mods and Snopes.com to think for us) let's dig in and see...
Google Search on Jeremy Corbel

edit on 29-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yep was me three days work.
a reply to: Jonjonj

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have had some contact with Jeremy Corbell. He's a very thorough researcher. If there were a few more researchers out there like him disclosure would have already happened.
It was he and Reuben Langdon that filmed and go the whole of Steve Bassett's Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure onto DVD etc a massive undertaking.
He was the one who shot the amazing 'Anonymous' interview for CHD which caused a mass stir. The ex CIA guy claimed Eisenhower had to threaten to use the First Army to get him into Area 51.

Jeremy's film on the late Dr Lier turned into Patient 17 which is well worth watching. He analyses an implant it, and takes it to a couple of labs. The results are very compelling. He took those results also to Chris Cooper.

Please take the time to read through my thread on the outpost forum.
I've found two scientific papers Chris Cooper has worked on and a news story form Wright Patternson AFB on his water filters and loads more. Cooper is the real deal.
Jeremy just happens to be in the right place, at the right time and so is Chris Cooper with his nanotubes technology.

People have been replicating cold fusion for years and the race is seemingly in the final stages. Just search about.
The real problem with LENR ( Cold Fusion) is the amount of power it generates. It is very small. No one has built a 1kw generator yet and sold them commercially. Geting a LED to flash on a bit of circuit board, like Chris has done is a long way from powering a Model T Ford.

Longeyes

I'll try and share some of the stuff here.

edit on 29-1-2016 by Impodog because: correct

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

How about we let the membership decide if this is a hoax or not? Wouldn't that be fun and maybe we might learn something along the way, like thinking for ourselves even.

OK let's think for ourselves.
An unnamed Nano scientist claims to have Alien Nanobots over a year ago , a film maker makes a film about the unnamed scientist which is released nearly a year ago , since then no test analysis has been released to prove either the veracity of the claim made or that the alledged Nanobots were actually scanned by an electron microscope at NASA.

Here is the I am Nano Man website which contains absolutely no information on the Nanobots but it does have another video.
www.iamnanoman.com...

The claim is BS and the video that's being sold , judging by the 5 minute trailer on the website , is 10 minutes of nonsense.

How's that ?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's awesome, and to think that you did it on your own without going to snopes.com or demanding the thread be moved to the hoax forum. That's just swell.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TanhauserGate

I get your point as well but considering we're still rocking the internal combustion engine it just seems as a species we're not making any huge leaps in innovation

I don't know, I would suggest we are making larger leaps of innovation than any of the other millions of species on this planet - how would you know if we are more representative in such matters than a slug at a cosmic level?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Impodog

If there were a few more researchers out there like him disclosure would have already happened.

No. Once Disclosure happens there would be nothing left for Corbell and the other professional Disclosers to do for a living.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

That's awesome, and to think that you did it on your own without going to snopes.com or demanding the thread be moved to the hoax forum.

Yeah clever me , although to be fair you don't need to be a Nano scientist to see through this story.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Corbel is responding on Reddit nano man
edit on 29-1-2016 by TanhauserGate because: Mistake in url

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It’s interesting to note that the same military contacts that recommended I document Nano Man's propulsion endeavors, guided me to look more deeply into the anomalous materials that he had obtained over the years.

Errr , OK.
Here we go again.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I went to the supposed AMA and it didn't exist. I wanted an AMA, where is it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join