It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Needs a Leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
sooo....

NWO is WANTED now...
ONE world gvmnt...

That is seriously possible you know...

* Dissmantle the gvmts sitting..
* Establish a common agenda (NO RELIGION ALLOWED)
* Set up a list of basic rules
* Make the UN what it was supposed to be
* Rotate leadership on a 2year basis. Mandatory
to follow last mandate´s decisions 1st year and
dictate new for the comming.
* Only memberstates can reap benefits.

And so on.....

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

After thousands of years of historical nightmare, the nightmare would end - Man the species could stand probably in the Universe and if my hypothetical aliens decide to make contact and say 'take us to your leader' could say Yes we have a leader...

The question becomes, are we ready to have a single, world government and should it be installed, could it be trusted?

To find the answer, simply glance at Washington, at Berlin, at Brussels, at Beijing... at any power-base in any nation. Once all boundaries are/were eliminated from individual/independent leadership, there would be no fallback; no place to escape to, no land where one could find a breath of fresh air.

Aliens or not, are we ready for this?

That's the $64,000 question.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Oh but there is...

The People....

Imagine One Gvmnt.... Facing the wrath of 7bn
inhabitants... Instead of a cpl of hundred millions.

And with One Gvmnt i cant see the need for 3 letter
agencies.
One gvmnt for the betterment of ALL MANKIND...
Not just their own agenda..
Imagine Saudi A, wanna join... Its clear, they have to
get rid of their royal family first, amend by the rules
of humanity and all that... Or no deal...

The way it is today we have UN we have EU but within that
there is state gvmnt as well.. Recipie for disaster.

It is possible..

One currency, corporate interests would not be allowed
either, just as religion...

edit on 2016/1/29 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
OK, since a few of you are interested, even if it is often to accent the negative - Let me elaborate.

First ATS is a forum that caters to those of you who are interested in conspiracies - and that includes yours truly.

Second, the New World Order [NWO] is, and has been a popular conspiracy concept for many years - Goes back to the Illumanati beginnning in the 1700s - and even the formation of the USA. Really not a conspiracy - more of fact! But how this NWO operates today - there is the conspiracy - Who the Hell is running it? - who runs the Bilderberges, the Council of Foreign Relations, the Trilaterl Comission, or even the Masons for that matter is debatable - See what I'm getting at is we have a world run by conspiracies that answer to no one

Third, I am not a revolutionary, the world will always be run by a power elite - But if it is transparent and above board,
there would at least by some accountability - If things keep going as they are you will get the NWO modern version which will be a world run by 'shadow governments' - conspirators and mobsters who remain hidden - and any rights they may give you will be illusionary.

So I guess what I'm saying is its time for the shadows to come out of the dark - you want to run this world, and we know you do, then show yourselves, act more like legitimate power brokers instead of mobsters - And just keep the door open for new minds to enter the inner circle.

The New World Leader, like Harry TRuman once said, will be able to say: "The buck stops here"

Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
-John F. Kennedy

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
-Alexander the Great

A leader is a dealer in hope.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

edit on 29-1-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yea...
The world need another JFK...

Id vote for him..

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
They did form a so called United Nations but that is like meaningless window dressing - The UN does not control or unify the countries of the World.

It's because the UN is not meant to control or unite. The UN does do huge amounts of work around social and economic development - areas that are often hidden because they are tedious activities that deal with poor and underdeveloped countries. Don't let the silliness of the Security Council, or the joke that some of the Committees represent. Concentrate on the numbers of people from poor countries who have benefitted.

As the rest of the OP. Personally, I am optimistic about the future. The world is a changed place from 100 years ago. In 100 years can you imagine what the world will be like? Who knows, but it may be better, but it may be worse.

Alien contact would certainly start a few fires. Can you image the blood letting by those who would be faced with the very basis of their religion being jeopardised? Can you imagine the horror when the aliens speak English and not French!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Do you think there aren't any leaders?

Simply people are not able to know them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join