It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno PD whistleblower, Activist Predicts Death, Says The Cops Killed Him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I was reading this yesterday on Facebook the story has something to do with a child molester in rental property this guy had some dirt on Fresno PD which letter to him getting killed.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The Fresno Bee Web page, where Lang posted some of his accusations of corruption against the Mayor and PD, has disabled their comments and removed those by Lang. Example: Fresno Bee: Man wanted in violent confrontation at River Park ATM caught in Sacramento area

The article above has nothing to do with Lang, it was just a page he left comments on. It was active yesterday, now comments are gone.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

He could also have given his life to be a martyr against police. Whose to say he didn't have someone come murder him to blame the police?

Isn't that funny. This guy's a victim and proof of evil police all over the place.......with no evidence.......but the guy with Bundy ? BWAHAHAHA he deserved it stupid redneck !!

I'll bet you this guy we're talking about posted here, lol.

Progressives sure are funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
From the Fresno Bee;

A man who died in a central Fresno fire that police described as suspicious was identified as John Lang, 51.

The man had multiple stab wounds to his abdomen and upper back, authorities said.

The house fire occurred Wednesday at 648 North Van Ness Avenue, just north of Belmont Avenue. Fresno police reported the man’s body was found around 3:15 p.m. by Fresno firefighters inside the house.

I think that may rule out self-inflicted stab wounds.

Not if you use Vince Foster and Ron Brown laws of physics.......

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Let's say that it was a cop.

If he was on duty he was just doing his job, right? Protecting his buddies and serving himself.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This kind of story is one of the reasons I go to this site. To get the alternative and/or real information on stuff that is happening that we won't read about elsewhere. This is why the internet is so valuable.

@spirithorse: Your accounts are both fascinating and terrifying. With understanding that it's got it's dark and scary aspects; what an interesting life you've had! Would like to hear more.

But I truly hope that if Lang's accusations have a basis of truth - and they sound like they do to me - that justice and truth prevails here.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

well it looks like the comments are back and active. John's comments are present and visible.

I just went to the link you posted and noticed his last comment on that article.

John Lang · Works at Self-Employed
Thank God the Feds are listening and Responding.

www.youtube.com...

Thank God the Feds are listening and Responding. After corresponding with the FBI earlier this morning regarding the Garbage Truck Incident the Feds posted up outside my house in plain view this morning. Thank You USG..
Like · Reply · Jan 15, 2016 3:00pm

I wonder if it was really the Feds that posted up outside his house that day? Or perhaps it was someone with a more sinister intention?

Or maybe if it was the Feds, and their presence had made too many waves with local law enforcement and they had enough with him. Perhaps after the Feds left that day Fresno PD decided to take it to the extreme....

I really don't want this thread to die. This is probably one of the most interesting and important stories going on at the moment IMO.
edit on 1-2-2016 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
also just found some new information...

In a recent article, a reporter went to John's house. Turns out the reporter and John had been in contact with each other for a while and after the article was posted about John's death he went to check out Lang's residence to be sure they were in fact the same person.

It was then that the reporter was approached by two older white men driving a gold camry.

When I arrived, at John’s house, the place was boarded up. I snapped a couple of photos with my cell phone and sent them to concerned parties. I called my friend and Fifth Column contributor James Job, who was searching for the house based on the vague description in the news, to give him the address.

Shortly after, a gold Toyota Camry pulled up behind me. The two middle-aged gentlemen never got out of the car and it became obvious that they were cops. When James arrived, we confronted them together.

The officers wouldn’t give us any information about their intentions, but then I brought up the fact that he implicated the police in his murder. The driver admitted to knowing about John’s websites, where he detailed his harassment by Fresno law enforcement. At the end of the altercation, James asked what their law enforcement affiliation was, Fresno Police or Fresno Sheriff’s Department. They said they were with the police department and we ended the interaction.

Turns out that the officers in the car lied about their affiliation and were actually with the Fresno Sheriff's department, which can be confirmed with John Lang's video evidence. Thankfully the reporter snapped a photo of the two men who questioned him with his cell phone. So we can positively identify them as liars with the Fresno Sheriffs department and NOT the Fresno PD.....

So why the need to lie about the affiliation? Makes everything seem much more suspicious....

Fresno Sheriff Deputies Caught Lying Outside Of Murdered Activists House

The lying Deputies

The lying deputies again, present at John's house months before his death

edit on 1-2-2016 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Wow... the reporter needs to be careful and very public.

originally posted by: sylent6

I was reading this yesterday on Facebook the story has something to do with a child molester in rental property this guy had some dirt on Fresno PD which letter to him getting killed.

Do you have more information on that?

edit on 1-2-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Have done a little bit of digging around on this.

Googling the phone number on the van brings up Guarantee Carpet Cleaning and a house address.

Not a big deal as many business operate from home and do not necessarily have a separate premises.

The next thing I did was to take a closer look at the address and in doing so discovered another interesting bit of information. When the tax information is searched for on the address, the following is listed in the home address field:

BLANK PURSUANT TO CA GC6254.21
- will not link source directly as it may violate T & C's, but all of the information presented is publicly available with the proper searches.

This pertains to California Government Code 6254.21 which states in it's opening paragraph:

(a) No state or local agency shall post the home address or telephone number of any elected or appointed official on the Internet without first obtaining the written permission of that individual.

Source

So, we have what appears to be more of a connection between the carpet cleaning company advertised by the information on the van and an "elected or appointed official" which , to me at least, only adds to the stink surrounding this.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

very interesting information, thank you for providing it. i think it only adds more fuel to the fire so to speak.

the carpet company obviously has some shadiness surrounding it. i think a yelp page was started for the company very soon after John Lang's death was reported in the news, and it only has two reviews. Which, I think were just added to give the company the feel of legitimacy.

i don't think the carpet company is actually just a carpet cleaning company and the fact that there is now a mysterious tie to some elected official of some kind....well that only makes it more suspicious in my opinion.

i'm thinking there must be some tie in to the Fresno Sheriff department. somehow

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Things that make you go, "hmmm:"

Fresno Deputy Police Chief Keith Foster was among six people arrested Thursday on federal drug charges, including conspiracy to distribute oxycodone, heroin and marijuana.

Foster, 51, who oversaw patrol operations for the department’s four districts, was arrested for conspiracy to distribute and/or possess with the intent to distribute oxycodone, heroin and marijuana. He has been put on paid administrative leave while the department conducts an internal investigation, and he was stripped of his police equipment, Police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

It looks like things might be starting to unravel a bit more than previously thought when one looks further into what other shenanigans might be going on in that town as can be discerned when looking at the story referenced.

I wonder if Mr. Lang had anything to do with the investigation?

The arrests, which were announced at a news conference Thursday afternoon at the FBI office in northwest Fresno, stemmed from an “intensive” ongoing, year-long joint investigation by the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that involved “considerable” surveillance and wiretaps, said U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner, the region’s top federal law-enforcement official.

Wagner said the charges stem from “very recent” alleged activity.

Retaliation could very well be a prime motivating factor in Mr. Lang's death.

Dyer was made aware of the federal investigation after Foster was arrested Thursday.

“I really am at a loss for words, quite frankly, other than to say that as the police chief, I’m extremely shocked,” he said.

Dyer said Foster has served as deputy police chief for the past eight years. He joined the department in December 1986. He was sworn in as one of five captains in January 2005.

And why would the FBI not inform the police chief that his second in command was under federal investigation?

Wagner said Dyer is cooperating fully with federal investigators. Dyer was not informed of the investigation until after Foster was arrested Thursday.
all emphases mine

This particular bit of information is mentioned twice in the same article and, to me, makes for a very important piece of this overall puzzle.

Fresno deputy police chief arrested in federal drug investigation

A short time later the officer in question resigned:

Fresno's deputy police chief, who is facing charges that he conspired to distribute drugs, resigned Friday.

Keith Foster's resignation was effective immediately, according to a statement from his attorney, Edward Marshall Hodgkins. Foster was placed on paid administrative leave after his arrest last week.

“After much reflection, and on the advice of counsel, he has determined that his effectiveness in the department would be severely limited even if he is ultimately exonerated of the federal charges currently pending against him,” his attorney said.

Foster, 51, who had been with the department for nearly 29 years, had been deputy chief since 2007.

Fresno's deputy police chief resigns amid drug dealing charges

This is a long time veteran of the police department. Does anyone actually believe that the chief had absolutely no idea what his deputy chief had been up to?

If was that unaware of what his subordinate was doing, then he is at best incompetent, and at worse in collusion.

The more I look at this, the uglier it becomes. Maybe I am making assumptions with no basis and the conclusions these assumptions lead me to are incorrect. If so, please point out how I am wrong in thinking that this event could be related to Mr. Lang's death.

This is Mr. Lang's YouTube Channel:

Lang Marine on YouTube

Take special not to look at the comments on the videos, sort them by most recent first and a good bit more information can be gleaned.

I know with the presidential election cycle coming in to full swing and the situation in Oregon, there is a lot attention directed elsewhere, but this particular scenario (Mr. Lang's death), deserves at least the same amount of attention. IMHO

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am absolutely appalled at how much more this story stinks by the day.

Did anyone try calling the carpet company to see if they are legit?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
also just found some new information...

In a recent article, a reporter went to John's house. Turns out the reporter and John had been in contact with each other for a while and after the article was posted about John's death he went to check out Lang's residence to be sure they were in fact the same person.

It was then that the reporter was approached by two older white men driving a gold camry.

When I arrived, at John’s house, the place was boarded up. I snapped a couple of photos with my cell phone and sent them to concerned parties. I called my friend and Fifth Column contributor James Job, who was searching for the house based on the vague description in the news, to give him the address.

Shortly after, a gold Toyota Camry pulled up behind me. The two middle-aged gentlemen never got out of the car and it became obvious that they were cops. When James arrived, we confronted them together.

The officers wouldn’t give us any information about their intentions, but then I brought up the fact that he implicated the police in his murder. The driver admitted to knowing about John’s websites, where he detailed his harassment by Fresno law enforcement. At the end of the altercation, James asked what their law enforcement affiliation was, Fresno Police or Fresno Sheriff’s Department. They said they were with the police department and we ended the interaction.

Turns out that the officers in the car lied about their affiliation and were actually with the Fresno Sheriff's department, which can be confirmed with John Lang's video evidence. Thankfully the reporter snapped a photo of the two men who questioned him with his cell phone. So we can positively identify them as liars with the Fresno Sheriffs department and NOT the Fresno PD.....

So why the need to lie about the affiliation? Makes everything seem much more suspicious....

Fresno Sheriff Deputies Caught Lying Outside Of Murdered Activists House

The lying Deputies

The lying deputies again, present at John's house months before his death

I hope this reporter exposes as much as he knows. This may be the only person left to make a difference in this entire ordeal.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

i find a 'martyr to police' concept wholly less likely or believable than the 'targeted' scenario.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It sounds to me like the assassin's(police)we're warning the guy to be quiet or get out if town.
I hope there's a serious investigation into this man's murder.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
His webpage isn't coming up, but I have found it on the wayback machine.

www.jodymurray.com

web.archive.org...://www.jodymurray.com/

I am making multiple copies of the archived page and saving them in many locations, hiding some off line and not connected to any network as well considering how many times we've seen online info vanish with nary a trace to be found.

I sure hope that this gentleman receives justice. I hate to think about what kind of terror his daughter must be going through.
edit on 2-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: wayback link not working with bb code

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A bit more rummaging and I find that the Police Chief (Jerry Dyer) may be involved with the death of another officer:

City of Fresno Police Lieutenant Jose Moralez ended his struggles in front of his friend Jerry Dyer's home. He had risen along with his friend through the ranks of the department and was a likely Captain candidate before personal situations affecting his job led to his untimely death.

Linky

Didn't think it could happen, but this keeps getting more and more surreal the more I find.

Or is it just me that thinks this?
edit on 2-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
His webpage isn't coming up, but I have found it on the wayback machine.

www.jodymurray.com

web.archive.org...://www.jodymurray.com/

I am making multiple copies of the archived page and saving them in many locations, hiding some off line and not connected to any network as well considering how many times we've seen online info vanish with nary a trace to be found.

I sure hope that this gentleman receives justice. I hate to think about what kind of terror his daughter must be going through.

His site isn't working anymore indeed, i have also made some copies.
Downloaded all of his YT vids to.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Did you watch all the videos (I didn't)? The first two were ridiculous. A truck drove by his house. A guy with a dog walking down the street let his dog make friends with dogs in their yards.

I believe this person who was obviously Sheriff personnel with a police canine were using this canine for some sort of dominance or socialization training on my dogs and the neighboring animals.

Yes, a common tactic. We hear about this frequently. Pfft.

This would enable them to gain access to my residence without my animals and the animals of my neighbors barking and or raising alarms.

Right? It's the ol' USPS tactic.

Very strange because the car was similar to my Saturn and the driver was wearing a baseball hat similar to what I typically wear. The driver appeared to be arrogantly mocking my appearance. The driver made eye contact with me and smiled, which appeared to be an overt and sarcastic way to let me know he was following me.

The NERVE! I make sure to never drive my DGM sedan by other cars that are grey when wearing a hat, I don't want to mock them, or *gasp* overtly let them know I'm following them.

I think this guy had some problems. He probably consorted with other people that had some problems. I'm not thinking that the police set up a 7 year long conspiracy to kill him off.

Appreciate the share though! Is there anything that's more definite? To me it looks like a guy that's paranoid making a big deal out of nothing while living on what I consider a busy street. The van thing was weird, but it was the exception, and I've seen a lot of things I thought were suspicious/weird until I was given a very logical explanation about something I just hadn't been exposed to yet.

Yes but how the # did he end up dead in his home, after it was burned to the ground (destroying any DNA evidence), less than three days after this post. People in my line of work don't trust or believe in coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join