It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno PD whistleblower, Activist Predicts Death, Says The Cops Killed Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KamaSutraltd

OK that identifies the gimbal, but what is really needed is what type of camera is mounted to it. I understand a gimbal is used to stabilize a camera and to counteract the movement of the camera operator, but that begs the question why they needed to stabilize a camera taking photos of a house. That raises the notion they are not photographing but video recording, or possibly using a thermal imaging system that requires a longer exposure.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

He could also have given his life to be a martyr against police. Whose to say he didn't have someone come murder him to blame the police?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm actively looking into my camera database as I type this... Both photographic, video based, thermal, and motion sensor cameras.. and some other high tech ones I won't divulge technology of right now as typing this reply on my phone.
A gimbal balancer will be highly effective in motion sensing any movement whatsoever in a specific filmed sequence... And further to this it would pick out thermal movements if this kind of camera is being used.
I will check back in with my findings both on the gimbal setup as I believe a gimbal balancer vest may also be used but I can't say right now for sure, the monitor system being used, and most importantly... The camera itself.
These gimbal setups can accommodate camera systems upto 8.5kg which is very heavy duty... Many thermal cameras are upward of 4kg and this set up would suit a heavy system like that nicely.
Watch this space for my other findings.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Surely anything motion sensing would be negated by the fact they were pointing the camera across a busy road, with cars/people constantly passing by?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

He could also have given his life to be a martyr against police. Whose to say he didn't have someone come murder him to blame the police?

The guy was a father and had a child living with him at that address, in fact the child appears in one of the security videos posted above at one point. That's a very improbable scenario. How exactly would he "give his life" as a martyr in this case, since his death involved being stabbed to death and house set on fire? Not exactly the sort of thing you ask as a favor from a friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Come on you don't really believe what you just said do you? Then on top of that have the place set on fire to make it more difficult to place the blame? No that was not what he did here.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I have a feeling that the camera they are using is certainly giving them a video feed of some kind. You can actually see the fold up screen with the metal backing on the top right of the rig.

My inclination is that this camera is some black op piece of tech or something only used by military and police, like the sting-ray devices they use to monitor cell phone data and traffic.

Perhaps it's some kind of doplar radar camera that's sending pulses through the walls which are translated to a video signal. Giving them an accurate depiction of anybody who might be in the home as IR cAmeras can't really see through walls in the sense that spirit horse was mentioning. Such as knowing which side of the bed he was on and which side his wife was on. I mean that must be a pretty detailed image to decern that kinda of information. I mean what kind of tech is capable of that? Certainly nothing in the public sector right?

Very disturbing.
edit on 28-1-2016 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Duplicate post
edit on 28-1-2016 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just remember folks. You could become a victim like this, then be labeled crazy. Anybody could. This is scary stuff. I find it funny after i created the thread about what would it take for people to snap, then I see about 10 articles in the past few days that should've pissed everybody off.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here is a still frame from the vid:

@CallmeRaskolnikov - I agree you can see a monitor/screen to the camera operator's upper left.

There are also two persons in the front seats of the van - one appears to be holding something up as well - another camera, or another monitor/screen.

Those screens lead me to think this was active surveillance.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
a reply to: spirit_horse

I must say, I'm not surprised at all. And I believe everything you've said. It all makes perfect sense.

It's just such a damn shame.

If an organization such as yours can't do anything about the corruption what can be done? I wonder if you have any suggestions? If activists are framed and taken out, where do we begin? Is there any one or any group that can help or are we at gods mercy with this? Apart from maybe complete revolution and the tearing down of government institutions so we can start again from the ground up.

We were doing something, something pretty ugly though. I put a 13 year federal agent in prison for 6 life terms plus 140 years. Believe it or not he is eligible for parole in 2040. I doubt he will live that long though. He was one of my first cases. There are very good people within these organizations and I don't want to demean them either. There are forces in government that don't want the bad press. Politicians are to me one of the biggest problems. They and I mean politicians even within these organizations that get appointed to high offices are also part of the problem. After all it is all about saving face with the public.

I see things all the time that people are trying to bring this out and they get shut down by the organizations, by the MSM, etc. Hence the reason I posted before about whistle blowers. I get sick of seeing people cold busted even in the public and manage to squirm their way out. The political oversight wants it to go away quietly, not become a scandal. There are internal investigative sections within agencies and over them. For example, the Office of Professional Responsibility in the Justice Department, IG's like the DOD IG, etc. People are caught and go to prison.

However, there are times when it goes outside the US and you have very secret communities or groups involved. I had one group that told me flat out I could deal as much coc aine in the streets of the US I wanted to as long as it was theirs. They would provide me protection from LEO's, do collections if needed, even defend territory either by prison or death. They had state police detectives working with them and they told me they would roll right into someones yard, blue lights and all and take care of it one way or another. The key was for me not to hurt someone in public that would draw attention to myself. What happened to them in private or 'officially' if you will was another issue all together. Other than that, the sky was the limit.

One of the agents killed an 18 y.o. kid because he was scared he was going to prison and he told the wrong person his plans to report certain people. There was a helicopter with video of it. There was a drug task force less than 1/2 mile from the scene. This agent was on another task force all together and not supposed to be involved with the DTF. However, one of his friends was in the passenger seat and when this kid told him his plans to stay out of prison by telling all he knew, this agent in the car called the other one and he drove out to the scene, walked up the drivers side of the car and shot the kid in the head and claimed it was an accident when the DTF closed in. Remember, this was on video and we had the cell call too. Part of training and common sense is you don't shoot in the direction of your fellow agent in the passenger seat, especially when the kid was unarmed. Believe it or not the agent was back on the street 2 weeks later. Here is the rub. His director's wife worked in the DA's office and she got the case. She is the one that ruled it accidental and cleared him of responsibility. You have to be very considerate of the fact you do not know who you may be talking to with any authority imho. You report something to the wrong person and you may not be around long. I have made that very clear to my daughters.

So, there is ongoing curtailing of these people and corruption all the time. I guess the time old saying, Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely is absolutely true in these cases. If you have the authority to walk into a scene, flash credentials be it for National Security or a take over of jurisdiction then you can cover up a lot of stuff. I do not support tearing the government apart and replacing it as you would probably be in worse shape after it was over. I would say supporting people when they come out with things like the whistle blower did until they are proven otherwise would be a good start.

In general though, people don't really know who they can trust and where to go. We have many, many individuals that tried and their lives ruined because of it. Maybe if they had the proper support it would help. Even lawyers are afraid to take on certain areas of corruption. I know one lawyer that was going after a local agency for a client. I talked to him about a year later and he wouldn't even hardly admit to what happened, but he did say he would be finished if he tried and he was afraid for his life. He was a very well known criminal lawyer that took on the homicide cases against the local DA frequently and was often in the press. The public must realize what is going on and at least support the individuals that do whistle blow. I believe this administration we have now has prosecuted whistle blowers. That is obvious concealment of corruption. Maybe if the public were on their side en mass things would turn out differently. The public though does not want to believe these things are happening. They turn their head and walk away. Until it happens to them personally, they do nothing. I had an uncle that was in Army Intelligence, then the OSS, then helped start the NSA. If not for him, I probably wouldn't have walked away from it all. I am actually certain I wouldn't have.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The door being open is a clue. If it was normal cam or video cam they would remain concealed. However, if it was IR or MW the glass in front of it would be problematic. My opinion is it is a warning to him to shut up they are watching. Otherwise, they are dumb as rocks to pull up out front in broad daylight and open the door revealing everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Thank you for your open and honest posts on this thread (and in others I have read that you were involved in)....really disturbing sh*t.

I will be following this thread closely.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Talk about a very bizarre story (and quite scary as well).

I'll be watching for updates.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

This Fresno, California, police chief was arrested for selling drugs.

Let's stop saying bad police officers are rare

I see that, while it's not very clear exactly what the long running saga was about, I was looking at that video on another thread, and asking myself what is the driver doing all the while, it does looks strange but could be something mundane. He appears to be active with something cylindrical in his hand, hand to mouth or nose..not like a cigarette, cigar or cheroot. He could be eating I suppose I may easily be mistaken, but...?
edit on 28-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Police now see through Wall and know if your home

I am not sure what their military technology was using on the helicopter, but the photograph rolled out on the hood of a car was about 4' x 4' and showed my home and what looked like infrared heat sources of us in bed at night (blue, yellow, red). They said the signatures were unique as far as me being 6' 1" and 220lb, wife was half my size and my daughters at the time were 1 and 3. They showed it to me and said "just so you know we are not fooling around". I had 2 police trained dogs (Chows) about 55lb each and these dogs were quite a trip. They slept, one by the glass door and one by the front door. They would get up every 15 minutes or so at night and go check on each individual. I would sleep very light in those days. I would hear their tags clink together when walking and they would come to one side, check my wife, go to my side check me, usually with a wet nose loo and continue to check on my daughters and then back to the doors and lay down. They were not taught that, just they way they behaved.

I suppose it could have used a combo of technology. It was a night shot as we were in bed, and I am not sure what the military had back then circa 93-94. Obviously,, it would not have worked in Florida during the day in the heat if it was purely IR. Them knowing every detail of even daytime activity was testament to that as they had never been in my home. At the time I was under such stress from being deep under that I had a very hard time even sleeping. If I slept it was because of pure physical exhaustion. I was not of the mind to interrogate them about their technology as the photo was enough to know they were able to see through my roof. I have vaulted ceilings, which reduces the thickness of their penetration through attic space. The scopes the security team had were microwave with something else. Back then they were fairly large on the rifles they had.

As far as that van goes, it looks like the driver was talking on a smart phone on speaker, but I could be wrong. I can't see the camera system real good, but stand by my assumption that pulling up out front in daylight and opening the side door was intentional act to warn him to back off whatever he was up to. We had highly camouflaged systems back in the 90's that would never require us to pull up to be seen by anyone not very aware of surveillance technology of the time. At night is even better if you need to be exposed for some reason.

ETA: This was a DIA team and obviously had advanced military technology, but the photo they had looked like IR, but it was a color photo, not like black and white thermal imaging.

edit on 28/1/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here are a couple of technologies that they may have been using. Both sonic and radar have merit.

Hostage rescue, building surveillance, building clearance and building search operations are a difficult challenge for military forces and law enforcement because of reduced situational awareness. While early development of through-the-wall detection and imaging systems was supported by the intelligence community, most recent technology development in this area has been focused on law enforcement and military peacekeeping operations.

The critical technology that enables standoff through-the-wall radar imaging has been the development of a small, low power, software defined radar sensor module. Software control of the radar allows the user to control emissions both to tailor sensor performance to specific operational requirements, and to simplify compliance with spectrum management regulations.

Source:through-the-wall-detection-surveillance

Seeing through walls
ETA: Note the comments on the article. IE: they "had this in 1958", and others makes me think it is a secret military tech they used on me.

These look recent to me, but as we all know the military has technologies that are kept secret for many decades and I doubt they would be in on the net.

edit on 28/1/16 by spirit_horse because: add source/quote/typos

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Murgatroid

This Fresno, California, police chief was arrested for selling drugs.

Let's stop saying bad police officers are rare

I see that, while it's not very clear exactly what the long running saga was about, I was looking at that video on another thread, and asking myself what is the driver doing all the while, it does looks strange but could be something mundane. He appears to be active with something cylindrical in his hand, hand to mouth or nose..not like a cigarette, cigar or cheroot. He could be eating I suppose I may easily be mistaken, but...?

Anyway here are the dead man's videos that a member mentioned,

If no alternatives appear at the end of this video this is the man's Youtube account.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

If activists are framed and taken out, where do we begin?

BTW if you mean outside activists as in the public, forget it. They are very protective of any outside involvement in internal affairs. If someone is threatening to disclose something then you have the issue of who is going to get hurt by it. Many of these guys have been through incredible life and death situations together and like any team, be they military, LEO, intel, etc. Their friends are likely to join the ranks and protect them. Sometimes by any means necessary. This is a fight that is internal mostly and mop up operations will take place on occasion. However, if someone in the public comes out with damning evidence or testimony and are willing to risk their lives over it then what will help them is several citizens staying with them. If they take him away in one piece and he dies then there are several witnesses to this fact. They are less likely to do something like this thread is about unless they can secure the scene from others.

The stabbing makes me think someone was very angry and the fire was obviously to destroy evidence. It is odd that they didn't just shoot him, but because he has been so public it may have been problematic and more believable it wasn't their involvement if he was stabbed. People in my experience don't make claims about them being about to die unless they have reason to truly think that is likely. This is no doubt a concern for investigators. We may never know what really happened.

edit on 28/1/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is everyone else getting tired of all the threads making the front page, that were taken directly from the infowars.com site?
edit on 28-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join