It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Prophesy Shaping Up Politically - 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So things are really moving along now, and the potential to move faster looms large.

In January 2017 we could have President Donald Trump AND Barrack Obama as the new Secretary General of the UN.

Who here watching bible prophesy relate to world events, doesn't think that unlikely combo wouldn't lead to something big, to the end of the systems that has dominated the landscape of the world for centuries.

Jesus said to Keep On The Watch, I know I will be watching to see if this, which seemed impossible actually happens.

Obama Wants To Be UN Boss

How Trump Could Win It All

Imgine Obama and Trump shocking the world and working together on peace deals, even one that doesn't favor Israel but is just fair.
We are coming into interesting times, I still think Obama actually wants to earn that Noble Peace prize he got for doing nothing.
He wants to leave even a bigger mark on history than he already has.

1 Thessalonian 5:3

When people say, "There is peace and security," destruction will strike them as suddenly as labor pains come to a pregnant woman, and they will not be able to escape.

And Trumps ego will make him want to be deal maker that made the peace, that way he can be even more famous historically.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

IF trump wins the presidency hes gonna bomb the world... lol

There will be no peace

Us Canadians are already building a wall to get ready for that day

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The prophecies have been there for those in power to see for thousands of years now, there's no reason they couldn't shape world events to make it seem as though the prophecies are coming true. We already know they shape world events, if the prophecies come true, we know it was them who made that happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I hate Donald Trump and loath the idea of him actually being President, but I CERTAINLY don't believe he is related in any way to biblical prophecy. He's just a loon. Plus biblical prophecy is a load of hooey.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Who here watching bible prophesy relate to world events, doesn't think that unlikely combo wouldn't lead to something big, to the end of the systems that has dominated the landscape of the world for centuries.

/raises hand

Really nothing about either of them sparks any thought of anything related to biblical prophecy, let alone the end of the systems dominating the landscape of the world to me. I could be wrong, I just don't see either one of them being much different than any other US Presidents and UN Sec-Gen's in recent years, good or bad.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see Bible prophesy coming true nearly everyday.Strap in it's going to be a bumpy ride.
edit on 28-1-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The prophecies have been there for those in power to see for thousands of years now, there's no reason they couldn't shape world events to make it seem as though the prophecies are coming true. We already know they shape world events, if the prophecies come true, we know it was them who made that happen.

I've always thought about the same thing, but then it brings up the interesting question: If a prophecy is "purposefully fulfilled", should it be considered any less fulfilled? If a prophet had a vision of a great earthquake in the distant future, and someone eventually has and uses the technology of an earthquake machine to make it happen in the exact location contained in the prophecy, was the vision any less valid?

I guess the key is for us (collectively, all of us) to be aware of such planned fulfillments of prophecies being used for nefarious/deceptive means.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Depending on how you look at prophecy and interpret it, you are right. Which makes it sillier and sillier since anyone can find meaning out of the vaguest descriptions. That's why I write the whole thing off, unless word for word each of the prophecies comes true as written I can't take them seriously.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Prophecies require specific dates and events that cannot come about via any other method.

What youre proposing has none of these...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When prophecy fulfills, it fulfills. Who is to say what the prophets were shown when they wrote the prophecies, but they were all shown things that line up with consistency. Maybe they did see a cabal creating worldwide chaos in order to seize power off the back off prophecy without being aware it's what they saw.

But we know the greater part of the world falls for the deceptions of the one who comes and claims to be what he isn't.

So in order to counterfeit prophecy perfectly, they have to set up a false messiah, then have that one go down in flames taking the better part of the world with it ... before springing their "true" false messiah on us because anyone who is astute in prophecy knows the first one who comes claiming to be the messiah is the false one and that most will fall for this one.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Prophecies require specific dates and events that cannot come about via any other method.

What youre proposing has none of these...

Actually Jesus said nobody would know the day or hour that's why all predictions thus far have been wrong, many sincere groups in their enthusiasm have ignored this basic statement. The bible does not give us a specific year or date it just states what the events will be.
All I am saying is if these 2 political events happen in 2017, we could see big changes within 5 years.
Faster if a trigger event on par with 9/11 happens.

edit on 28-1-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
imho the real prophetic issue is the US' support of Israel, which has dwindled under Obama. If another democrat (Hillary, Sanders) gets in, Israel might be even more isolated. This could encourage Iran &tc to overtly harass Israel, up to and including invasion, which is certainly prophesied.
Israel has stated it will not tolerate Iran getting nukes, so they might strike the program (as they did in Iraq) and this could lead to said invasion. question then is, would the US do anything to help. under a democrat, maybe not.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Actually Jesus said nobody would know the day or hour that's why all predictions thus far have been wrong, many sincere groups in their enthusiasm have ignored this basic statement.

Then it's not a prophecy.....

The bible does not give us a specific year or date it just states what the events will be.
All I am saying is if these 2 political events happen in 2017, we could see big changes within 5 years.
Faster if a trigger event on par with 9/11 happens.

They would have nothing to do with what's written in your book of magic even if they did occur.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

They would have nothing to do with what's written in your book of magic even if they did occur.

That statement tells me all I need to know about your perspective on biblical prophesy relating to world events..... I like your Avatar anyway so carry on.
edit on 29-1-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That statement tells me all I need to know about your perspective on biblical prophesy relating to world events..... I like your Avatar anyway so carry on.

I'm glad that's clear, but it doesn't change the fact that what you're claiming in the OP is not a prophecy....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

I'm glad that's clear, but it doesn't change the fact that what you're claiming in the OP is not a prophecy....

Interesting, it's just semantics, your spelling is wrong, which means your statement is wrong, as it relates to the OP, I suggest you read and actually understand the difference between prophesy and prophecy.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join