It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Immigration And Welfare. Shocking Video & Research Via Stefan Molyneux.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello,

Ran across this video by Stefan Molyneux and actually took the time to watch the entire thing. With so much going on in the world dealing with immigration, we here in America tend to take our eyes off of our OWN problems.

Stefan breaks down data compiled by the Center For Immigration Studies (CIS) with charts one by one.

*Sources:

* cis.org... CIS

* cis.org... PDF FILES Data seems to be based off of 2012 data. 4 years old but relevant Variability could be HIGHER or LOWER compared to 2015 fiscal data...unknown margin of error.

* cis.org... DHS report.

Watch the entire thing if you dare. Not for the squeamish.

VIDEO:

edit on 27-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Unfortunately I cant watch it, can you briefly explain the shocking revelation please?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Unfortunately I cant watch it, can you briefly explain the shocking revelation please?

The effects of Illegal Immigration in America are worse than what we think or know casually according to data.

He goes over more than 20 graphs. You should watch it when you get a chance.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I saved the video to watch later,it is too late to watch something like
this before going to bed.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I saved the video to watch later,it is too late to watch something like
this before going to bed.

I totally understand. I'm angered with a sick feeling to my stomach. I keep up with this info, but didn't know it was this bad.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I think this video will be a real eye-opener and thank-you for posting it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Oh my gosh. Less than 5 minutes in and I'm hooked. Going to work tired tomorrow. LOL

ETA: Lots of time spent on the graphs. I skipped through and got to the melt-down phase. RAWR
edit on 2712016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I think this video will be a real eye-opener and thank-you for posting it.

It will. No prob. Just doing my duty.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I would advise watching each graph and commentary. Yes it will make you angry, but this info NEEDS to be known and digested.

It's more eye opening if you treat this like watching a lecture. IMO

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't like Stefan Molyneaux but he is right about a lot of things. I like how he looks at any given issue from many various angles,he really dissects an issue and seems to go to the trouble to research and explain in a simple way why he has his viewpoint on a subject. He has a bit of an abrasive personality+ can come across as arrogant and loving the sound of his own voice- but if one can get past the irritating aspects of the man one would find him to have a lot of common sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I would advise watching each graph and commentary.

It's a great video. I didn't need all the reinforcement. It may be more attractive to viewers of this thread to know they can see the introduction to each graph and jump ahead in the presentation a few minutes.

The ending was worth it!! I like angry people.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

He can be abrasive, and he LOVES his own voice. But he's passionate. And it's very hard to argue his data because he breaks down lots of things to numbers and sources EVERYTHING. It's hard to attack the messenger when he's the messenger.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
No point in getting mad about it there is nothing anyone can do. Realistically not enough jobs to go around. If you cut off welfare I bet within a month someone in California would be eating Paris Hilton's chihuahua.

This is very dangerous territory when you start talking about rounding immigrants up or sending them back. In the 1930's someone else once starting rounding people up and he put them in camps. The end result wasn't one of mankind's greatest achievements.

I don't like what is going on in this country anymore then most of you but the system is broken beyond repair. All we can do is sit back and watch it burn. No amount of reform is going to fix this mess.

The corporations own us and our government and what they want they get.
edit on 28-1-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
No point in getting mad about it there is nothing anyone can do. Realistically not enough jobs to go around if you cut off welfare I bet within a month someone in California would be eating Paris Hilton's chihuahua.

This is very dangerous territory when you start talking about rounding immigrants up or sending them back. In the 1930's someone else once starting rounding people up and he put them in camps. The end result wasn't one of mankind's greatest achievements.

I don't like what is going on in this country anymore then most of you but the system is broken beyond repair. All we can do is sit back and watch it burn. No amount of reform is going to fix this mess.

Then give up. I won't. Good luck.

P.S. Nice appeal to emotion by bringing HITLER into the fray.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

He's pretty good, I'll check this one out.

The last one I saw about r/K selection theory severely depressed me but, I'm almost over it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This is the "far right-wing" guy who publicly describes women as "evil" and "Estrogen based parasites".

Sorry but I'm not going to listen to a 35 minute rant by this guy.

Many 'think tank' organizations (like the Cato Institute and the Center for Immigration Studies) say that immigrants don't make the welfare state larger. I trust their figures and research far more.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This is the "far right-wing" guy who publicly describes women as "evil" and "Estrogen based parasites".

Sorry but I'm not going to listen to a 35 minute rant by this guy.

Many 'think tank' organizations (like the Cato Institute and the Center for Immigration Studies) say that immigrants don't make the welfare state larger. I trust their figures and research far more.

Then don't

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No point in getting mad about it there is nothing anyone can do. Realistically not enough jobs to go around if you cut off welfare I bet within a month someone in California would be eating Paris Hilton's chihuahua.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

That's not an argument. That's a Non Sequitur

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

But he's passionate.

Oh. That's different.

The thing is, comparing numbers that aren't actually related doesn't really amount to much.
mathcoachblog.files.wordpress.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join