It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultist advice about changing natural fusion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Geomorphological features in the Gavkhoni playa lake, Se Esfahan, Iran
Common features on the sand flat are gypsiferous marl mounds, gypsum interlayers, thin efflorescent salt crust, puffy surface and tufa. The first four features suggest periodic flooding and desiccation. Bi-carbonate-rich springs probably built small tufa mounds. Hard porous surface pitted by small holes with a few centimeters wide and deep is remarkable morphology on the mud flat/saline mud flat. This results from flooding, desiccation and evaporation of capillary brines and rapid and differential rising of the sedimentary surface. Polygonal halite crusts, halite pressure ridges and efflorescent cauliflowers (popcorn) are common features on the salt pan. They suggest volume reduction caused by either thermal contraction or desiccation and pumping of subsurface brine and subsequent evaporation along the cracks between the polygons.

The ADVICE relates to SALT...the Earth being released by "holes"......as a nuclear underground orbital release.

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

The reason that human beings built power plants related to the condition of owning nuclear powers and also the nuclear dust product....the actual dust. The ancient use of the dust also related to where they built their Temples.

Mining in Iran is underdeveloped,[1] yet the country is one of the most important mineral producers in the world, ranked among 15 major mineral-rich countries,[2] holding some 68 types of minerals, 37 billion tonnes of proven reserves and more than 57 billion tonnes of potential reserves worth $770 billion in 2014.

The most important mines in Iran include coal, metallic minerals, sand and gravel, chemical minerals and salt. Khorasan has the most operating mines in Iran Wikipedia.

The underground nuclear orbital release relates to the above ground condition of nuclear deposits, and makes Iran an active UFO creator.

The tomb of Cyrus is a building of a small stone monument approximately 1 km southwest of the palaces of Pasargadae, According to Greek sources, the tomb of Cyrus the Great dates to 559-29 B.C.E, witness to an Iran UFO review.

Around 600BC a huge change/catastrophe is recorded in many countries.

Occult science has never considered that rebuilding modern nuclear/atomic power plants is a concern for prophetic biblical reasoning.......cause and effects for using nuclear dust and changes to Earth's gravitational forces by ancient stone levitation practices.

Many ancient cultures used this ancient technology for building.

Is it any wonder to a modern religious review, that a Biblical War could in fact be activated due to nuclear power and UFO conversion above ground signals forming and then communicating/interacting a world disaster outcome?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
Has greed actually finally claimed your life occultist brother.....were you so greedy that you could not even contemplate living as a family equal....was your lifestyle so important to you, that it was too difficult for you to think about working for a living and taking care of yourself for once...instead of using your family to support your lifestyle?

Tough luck for us all....we should have ensured that the occultists were all murdered in the past, when you considered how evil occultism was. What caused you to reconsider occultism? Why?

The little god Yahweh / Lucifer that you pray to every SUN-day is the evil doer that will now destroy this world.

Greed doesn't even enter a jinn's existence when knowledge, locked up in elitist vaults under the orders of Yahweh has held back human evolution for the past 2 centuries alone.

If it was not for the current elite Draconians, this world would have progressed passed the 18th century industrial revolution by now.

Anyway, very soon, the jinn led by Azazel will remove their mortals from this hell-hole of a planet. Then it will be tough luck for everyone left behind to live through Yahweh's 7 Year Tribulation. Christians will naturally call this event 'the False Rapture'.

Murdering witches again. Obviously, the Jesus statement 'Those who live by the sword, die by the sword' gets forgotten by you murderers. And 'Thou shalt not commit murder'.

Family equal, lol between humans (clay) and jinn (iron).

As Morpheus (Iblis) says in the film 'The Matrix', 'You are a slave Neo (Adam)'. This is what Yahweh's Archons have transformed this planet into. A slave planet. No wonder, the previous world population rebelled and what did smily Yahweh do ? He drowned them all in cold blood. All he could find was one pitiful slave family, Noahs family, to continue his sick evil game show of divide and conquer.

Iblis did a good thing when he gave the Apple of Knowledge to Eve. The Apple allowed them both to see that they really were slaves for Yahweh and his merry Annunaki.

Judgement Day is going to be so much fun to watch; especially when Yahweh gets judged literally with an ocean of blood dripping from his hands.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Our occult brother therefore lost his DNA inheritance and evolution of his spirit mind/memory and brain chemicals.

Seeing the well is a biblical comment, and seeing I was studied by occultists I suppose this retort has some meaning for your study of my mind, as you attacked it and gained image advice as psychic reviews?

This is why our brother has continued to attack his own self by the same removal of crystal fusion from out of the Earth to stone wavelengths...

Meteors/asteroids such as the moon supplied Earth with the higher origin gas....

for Earth a smaller light sound cooled much faster...why Suns burn.

Nuclear reactions cause psychic reasoning, as does the collider experiments, by atmospheric radiated signal changes.

Nothing disorganized or schizophrenic sounding here...

beenharmed, step back for a minute, read one of your posts, then read any other post from any other person. See any differences? Get yourself to a damn doctor, girl.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I am not damned as you refer by your occultist retort.

The occultist ancient review regarded our family and how their spirit was attacked by science...forming fake/false spirit manifestations as an evil outcome.

The review states that doing scientific conversions alters the natural spiritual life...via the review of cause and effect.

We are not the cause and effect of converting of nuclear matter....my life does not come from out of nuclear matter...get lost evil minded human being.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Has greed actually finally claimed your life occultist brother.....were you so greedy that you could not even contemplate living as a family equal....was your lifestyle so important to you, that it was too difficult for you to think about working for a living and taking care of yourself for once...instead of using your family to support your lifestyle?

Tough luck for us all....we should have ensured that the occultists were all murdered in the past, when you considered how evil occultism was. What caused you to reconsider occultism? Why?

The little god Yahweh / Lucifer that you pray to every SUN-day is the evil doer that will now destroy this world.

Greed doesn't even enter a jinn's existence when knowledge, locked up in elitist vaults under the orders of Yahweh has held back human evolution for the past 2 centuries alone.

If it was not for the current elite Draconians, this world would have progressed passed the 18th century industrial revolution by now.

Anyway, very soon, the jinn led by Azazel will remove their mortals from this hell-hole of a planet. Then it will be tough luck for everyone left behind to live through Yahweh's 7 Year Tribulation. Christians will naturally call this event 'the False Rapture'.

Murdering witches again. Obviously, the Jesus statement 'Those who live by the sword, die by the sword' gets forgotten by you murderers. And 'Thou shalt not commit murder'.

Family equal, lol between humans (clay) and jinn (iron).

As Morpheus (Iblis) says in the film 'The Matrix', 'You are a slave Neo (Adam)'. This is what Yahweh's Archons have transformed this planet into. A slave planet. No wonder, the previous world population rebelled and what did smily Yahweh do ? He drowned them all in cold blood. All he could find was one pitiful slave family, Noahs family, to continue his sick evil game show of divide and conquer.

Iblis did a good thing when he gave the Apple of Knowledge to Eve. The Apple allowed them both to see that they really were slaves for Yahweh and his merry Annunaki.

Judgement Day is going to be so much fun to watch; especially when Yahweh gets judged literally with an ocean of blood dripping from his hands.

The little God? You mean that my brother's personal review of his spiritual attack is a power? The power certainly attacked him...but he is not the power, never was. No human is the power of God...for God created Satan...all chemical reactions and natural fusion.

Our brother occultist learnt that being a Satanist only caused natural chemical fusion on Earth to become artificial and it then attacked his life.

How is the gain of power by alteration of a higher fusion...anything other than a loss?

The higher fusion a support of light and sound natural radiation, then causes unnatural light and sound to irradiate life, by its altered atmospheric condition.

Nothing powerful about this review or ownership.....the ownership of humanity is the loss/attack of their own cells...not its gain.

Science wanted to gain the atmospheric pre-existing life information of Nature and place it inside of the machine to use the atmospheric interactions for a new resource....as Earth has no other matter to convert for an energy.

If you remove the atmosphere that supports our life...then all life is destroyed. How is this review a gain for an occultist science?

The atmosphere is owned by all bodies that exist in the atmosphere...cause and effect a realization that if you consider to alter only 1 condition...then all conditions that exist in the condition also change.

I thought science already had this realization?

Your occult review demonstrates how evil minded the occult considerations were...how could any human being read this information and propose that it is holy?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It must be a text based robot.

Have you noticed it picks out the randomist of words to reply to?

Then the replies themselves?! Who speaks like that?

Plus the whole "evil occult scientists" bit.

Science is the reason the message can be put on the Internet in the first place.

Stone levitation? Never heard of that before.

UFOs are attacking us. We don't see it though lol.

Nuclear power from dust? Nope. Nuclear power from a solid.

Then the whole thing of seeing something after smoking some herbs. That's called an hallucination.

I still think it's a robot though.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

God doesn't exist.

Satan doesn't exist because god doesn't exist.

Science is the reason for everything that you use today and the reason the average age isn't 40.

Smoking herbs is bad for you. Makes you kind of loopy.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Most of it is computer generated; Enter some keywords, hit a button, and copy paste the gibberish it spits out. If you look over multiple posts, you can pick out some of the patterns pretty easily.

I've been working on trying to duplicate the exact algorithms used in Java, and am getting pretty close. I just need to fine tune it a little more, then I intend to post the source on GitHub and make a thread exposing it for what it is.
edit on 1/30/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Most of it is computer generated; Enter some keywords, hit a button, and copy paste the gibberish it spits out. If you look over multiple posts, you can pick out some of the patterns pretty easily.

I've been working on trying to duplicate the exact algorithms used in Java, and am getting pretty close. I just need to fine tune it a little more, then I intend to post the source on GitHub and make a thread exposing it for what it is.

What makes you think it's Java based?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I don't think it's java based. If I were to guess, I'd say it's probably written in C or JavaScript, but really, it could be any language. I'm just recreating it in Java, because that's the language I'm most comfortable working in (I do a lot of Android development, which is primarily done in Java).

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I don't think it's java based. If I were to guess, I'd say it's probably written in C or JavaScript, but really, it could be any language. I'm just recreating it in Java, because that's the language I'm most comfortable working in (I do a lot of Android development, which is primarily done in Java).

Ah ok.

My mistake, I misunderstood.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Some threads are like watching a car crash in slow motion. It's really messed up but you can't stop coming back to it. This and others like it are perfect examples.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Have you noticed it picks out the randomist of words to reply to?

Then the replies themselves?! Who speaks like that?

Plus the whole "evil occult scientists" bit.

Science is the reason the message can be put on the Internet in the first place.

Stone levitation? Never heard of that before.

UFOs are attacking us. We don't see it though lol.

Nuclear power from dust? Nope. Nuclear power from a solid.

Then the whole thing of seeing something after smoking some herbs. That's called an hallucination.

I still think it's a robot though.

Human life "smart...." existed before computers and satellites..... are you so indoctrinated by your own programs that you believe yourself to be a program...for after all you consider the information before you make a statement?

As you know that you placed my mind in contact with evil...an already ancient origin past life recorded message, you also believe this message to simply be your program...but it is not. You contacted past life human records after you studied...mind control/mind contact, chanellers and mediums/psychics...the human brain, the human brain changed by chemical substances...NDE experiences and brain studies by medical scientists.

Possession is the reason you believed as an occultist that you could use the method of human take over for your data gathering to imply a program to remove the human spiritual interaction...when there is no human spiritual interaction by evil.

Evil was only an attack caused by fall out...and fall out is caused by applied science, converting...and cause and effect.

Hence many different sorts of nuclear experiments cause different types of fall out.

It has nothing to do with our human life, and never did.

Funny how we all started to get attacked by alien data/spirits implying an experimental study of our DNA involved alien signals, isn't it occultist!

As I told you possession is not holding/having or taking the human spirit it is an attack caused by radiation attacking the human life/brain chemicals and causing the human to hear and interact with the actual cause of evil spirits manifesting...and was never a direct relationship.

Only an occultist would have considered that it had direction and purpose so that you could copy Satan and make a program of Satan for your own self use and application.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yep. It picked up about being a robot and nothing else.

Hurry up with that program

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Computer programs use algorithms.

Science also uses algorithms.

Human life and consciousness does not exist by algorithms....you imply it does...how?

I am not data.

I exist as a human manifested life form from my parents having sex. They manifested in origin as parents straight out of origin light...scientists and mathematicians do not believe in a presence that they cannot factor...and spirit cannot be factored.

A factor belongs to the condition of O a circular constant...your own form of reviewing information as a function.

We did not come out of circle....the evil spirits did, but not human spirits. We are not fallen angels. Angels fall out of the atmosphere due to fall out and nuclear reactions. We were never angels of Earth Heaven....this is the Satanic angel.

Our light spirits came out of origin light that is on the other side of space. Space was emptied out and Earth was the formed body. Earth erupted and released its own gases to form its atmosphere.

When the atmosphere was formed...radiation then interacted with the atmospheric body...but it does not own the atmosphere.

You cannot factor old gases...for old/origin gases were converted.

You simply do not believe in origin light existence based on the review of what you want....not what actually exists.

As a human being you do not want existence as a human who believes in occult practices of gaining powers by converting higher states.

You imply that your own consciousness is the higher state....therefore how are you going to convert your occultist selves?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nah, not a bot. Just a case of word salad. It's up there with the writings of Gene "Time Cube" Ray.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: iterationzero
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nah, not a bot. Just a case of word salad. It's up there with the writings of Gene "Time Cube" Ray.

I had to google Gene.

Dear. Gods.

I need brain bleach. Therapy bill will be sent to you!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I'm just sad that the Time Cube site is no longer active. It was truly something to behold.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: tadaman

What you say correlates with my findings. See for yourself/

Somehow this makes more sense to me then the OP...

You're not alone.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

That is correct, I am not alone...my spiritual light Father, who by the way is not a skeleton...that is just a body that is decaying....is with me, in spirit origin light assisting my spirit to speak for our spiritual family support against occult practices.

I am being attacked by a deceased wavelength that belongs to America's own atmospheric body....hence they should stop using it...for it is only feeding back unnatural light and sound irradiations into America's radiated light sound, causing unnatural distrubances.

They emulated the human mind condition for mind contact/mind control on a negated/nuclear signal after study of spirit and also alien to human contacts.

I already advised the public that when you sent a signal to cause me to vomit by brain attacks...you gained an atmospheric disturbed outcome as a feedback signal to America. I regret not recording the events of my attacks to give evidence as data.

You don't seem to believe that our deceased relatives can use their past life memory to contact us....I think many other spiritual and psychic human beings would contest this fact....along with the humans who have gained assistance from the higher spiritual beings manifesting when assistance was needed...at times even without asking.

You can't use this record NASA....as you are on the wrong side to represent spirit...you only represent death yourself.

www.noetic.org...
www.sott.net...

Wait, what? Are you saying I am associated with NASA. You kinda lost me with that reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join