It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there are so many conspiracy theories, why is life in the states so good?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

It's it's not good for the 75 million people working poverty wage jobs and their familiesz

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
What is forced medication? That is very hard to do legally you can refuse if your not dangerous

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: areyousirius360
There are too many conspiracy theories to list in one place but it makes me wonder if there is a global conspiracy going on why is life so good, with so many freedoms under a system that honors the same ideas this country was founded upon almost always. Flint is an exception, but things seem pretty good to me. Am I alone in thinking life is good? Am I crazy?

Life in US is so good because they unable to takeaway the guns from people.

"Those who think they are free are not free."

Its a waiting game. Why don't you look at the age rating of people getting decent pay jobs. That should be your first look. It is not anything like the past. The old are actually just freeloading for now and going to die soon. They will not see how the younger gen will have to suffer just like WW2.

The system is a mess. Only because the stock market hasn't crashed yet for the old who have decent jobs.

I should recall the old and say the rich and powerful old.
edit on 27-1-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestionThat's a lot of people if that's true. I am technically poor, but I still have a good life.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
I will die free, no ones master of me. That's a horrible way to look at life.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Your just sheltered and probably young or your successful.

Being successful isn't bad it's good.

But there's a majority in this country that aren't living that life. For many people it's rough. Try living in. Ghetto for six months as tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

If you have a child he has to get vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I see in front of us the proper legacy of the founding fathers. Yeah ish is effed up, but that's life. The world ain't never going to be perfect, but it's pretty damn good.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestionI live in the ghetto right now. We do just fine.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestionif you can't find a way around that your not that clever. And what is in the vaccine that isn't good?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Because people who have truly hard lives do not have the time nor the energy to sit around on internet thinking up global conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A quick question if I may...

How many of you decrying the average U.S. citizens quality of life have travelled abroad for any length of time?

I mean seriously, trade places with your social/economic equivalent in Mexico or India or South Africa for 6 months and then tell us how bad you have it.

The U.S. is far from perfect but quality of life in the States for the poor and downtrodden is much better than 90% of the world has it.

edit on 27-1-2016 by Drunkenparrot because: Sp

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
First define good.

Can you do that considering good is different for each person?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dystopian7
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
OP, I understand your consternation. Honestly, I feel my life just keeps getting better and better. Yeah, there's bills to be paid and sometimes, life throws curve balls and you are forced to seriously cut back to save up again. My husband has his job while others are losing theirs because he is damn good at what he does and is not seeking an outrageous salary. We learned to live comfortably and instead of money, he gained more freedom. It is a worthy benefit compared to his co-workers and bosses putting in more than 60 hour weeks. Though, most assume he is making 3x what he actually is. Gain perspective and don't play the victim card, I trulybelieve that card will only hold you back. Dont like the hand you were dealt? Toss it, and get a new hand dealt out. it is scary, change always is at first. But why hang on to a losing hand?

Naturally, I think my past hardships (homelessness) has strengthened and allowed me to appreciate the life I now have. Are their others struggling, certainly. Handouts without education/counseling will only create bigger victims. No matter where you happen to stand currently, homeless to being 1%, you will have some kind of struggle/challenge to overcome, that is what life is about. It is all perspectives and willing to make your own personal changes.

edit on 1 27 2016 by CynConcepts because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen
DAMN, Did you read the post because I mentioned Flint so pay attention.

times are so tough people are too poor to pay attention

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What is forced medication? That is very hard to do legally you can refuse if your not dangerous

Try getting a child into school without it having vaccines pumped into it.
Try getting a drink of water that doesn't have Fluoride in it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst

Do you work three jobs a day?
I'm not from the states and as I see it, America is a good place to live, if you are lucky. The rest is living a utter sh!tty life.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

My parents live well on retirement. I try to tell them how things have changed and what I am looking at as I grow old. Don't think mom and dad can or want to wrap their brain around it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

That happened to you?

No I live in the uk, but I do see the vids!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConceptsI was homeless for two years but know I have a free life. Literally, I don't have to work, I have a good apartment, two health insurances for free everything is free! I love America. Even if it is a little screwy. As long as we celebrate the 4th of July every year, we're good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join