It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Militia Surrendering?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They do have a point though the 1 guy who's going to charged with "obstructing a federal agent from doing his job" has only been there a total of 4 days on and off, the others who have been there for weeks can leave without charge, doesn't seem right does it ?

I don't think these guys who are left ever had a true conviction though, they just wanted to rally behind something so it's gone from the whole rancher saga to constitution rights and now finally to standing up for the fairness for this 1 guy.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Yes. They're just demonstrating, once again, how "uncool" they are.
Civil disobedience my ass. They are chicken#s.

A black lady knew she was going to jail a while back. She was actually fighting for something other than herself.

These guys? What the hell did they actually think they were doing? Great ideals? "No. Don't put us in jail."

edit on 1/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Have you watched the videos of their interactions with the feds?
Did you observe any uncivil behavior on their part during those interactions?
If you've seen it and can back up your claim that they were not practicing civil disobedience, please post a link to the observations you've made.
Please remember that the civil disobedience issue is between the protesters and the feds. What actions did you see them take in their numerous interactions with the feds that were uncivil?

How is being "uncool" worthy of jail?
I'd say they were pretty darned cool. I saw all that snow on the ground out there.

<< 1   >>

join