It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Militias must unite with the BLM type groups

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's true but, as I was alluding to, it is their own citizens that provided the funding to the federal government. The funding that is lorded over them as a carrot, a stick and an enema all in one.

So, for a state that benefits overall, they oughtn't complain but, for a state that loses overall, they are well within their rights to object.
edit on 27-1-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You don't understand how the legitimate militias operate do you.

Do some homework on Oathkeepers etc. and their policies about "showing up" for something.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Nothing wrong with objecting and I'm not saying that a state isn't allowed to disapprove of things. I just don't like the idea of secession. It seems overly selfish to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Heh. If white people wanted to take the government by forming a militia, they could do it. They don't need the help of any racist groups that play like they're oppressed.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I'm no fan of starting a trend that could result in the dissolution of the USA either but, I do consider it a viable recourse.

Who knows, maybe California's independence would provide a terrifying example of why not to secede. It could be instructive and ultimately beneficial.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: greencmp

Not sure what you mean by recession but, secession is a very real option.

Sorry that was a typo. I meant to type revolution, but was thinking secession in my head at the time so they ended up combined into recession lol.

I'm not talking about the state constitutions that specifically allow for it either. Secession is the only peaceful solution short of constitutional legal redress.

The argument against secession essentially posits the familiar gangster credo of "join for life" only it isn't just you but your entire family and all of their offspring. Does that sound like a defensible contract to you?

Would a potential state accept the fine print of "and you may never reconsider your association"?

Well states are political bodies, so I'd say that trying to apply logic to how people are treated shouldn't necessarily hold up towards states. To me, secession is just a way of crying and going home. It does nothing to fix your grievances, but hammers home your inability to be flexible to things you don't like along with compromise.

I hate it when that happens.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I'm all for compromise and talking things out, even when things seem the darkest. Intellectual reasoning and compromise should always be relied on before physical threats and intimidation.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, oath keepers went to ferguson and even armed some protesters.
edit on 27-1-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This right here sounds totally believable

the history of denying arms to Blacks...

I could see the think tank on that "I got it...we try our damnedest to get as many as we can with felony convictions!"

a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you but there's no White or Black militias in the US.
State-recognized militias are composed of all willing citizens of age and are at the command of the state governor.
Not sure why you bring color in to this?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
If I remember correctly, oath keepers went to ferguson and even armed some protesters.

They were invited "cordially".

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
"Black people will be the vanguard of any revolution"

I have often entertained this thought. They are the most subjugated people in the US. I can easily see a revolt coming from this sector and class. Stop the division and we might get there.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do some homework on Oathkeepers etc. and their policies about "showing up" for something.

I don't really care.

The problem is still a general unwillingness to admit when somebody aside from "your own" is worthy of siding with for a common cause.

Do you know how amazing it would have been to have a bunch of militia folk show up right when the OWS people were getting attacked by a militarized police force? Or what about militia people speaking out about the same injustices the BLM protest? Injustice is injustice, isn't it?

Do you realize how much healing would take place if that were to happen? An actual united people with which the government would be forced to listen to beyond manipulated and bought politics?

It is more about the ideologies aligning for a common cause rather than the guns or the banks, etc. It's such a large problem that people don't even see it or understand why we are kept polarized from one another.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I could see the think tank on that "I got it...we try our damnedest to get as many as we can with felony convictions!"

Exactly!

They use those same felony convictions to keep Blacks (and all felons) from voting too. Voting their sorry selves out of office!

It's really darn pathetic how predictable they've become.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So let me get this straight OP.

You advocate all white militias (no-one else because oh my gosh whites are the only true race?) to join with some morons that wanted more cow farts and got upset that the Federal Government wanted to charge them for the right to let their cows eat to start a revolution?

May I ask what happens to the rest of us in your scenario, me be just a po non whitey ya'know. (well kinda)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Or they’ll be no revolution.

Black people will be the vanguard of any revolution and the militias need to understand that.

They complain about the FBI and feds gunning them down

Where have they been for the last 100 years or just the last year when black people have been gunned down so many times you can’t count and you NEVER see these militias getting down with the brothers to start a REAL REVOLUTION?

IF these type groups would unite the PTB would tremble in their boots because it might herald a legitimate revolution.

Indeed these militias if they were really in the mainstream revolution they would have thousands of people protesting but theirs only a few.

So if they want a revolution join the party of the oppressed.

Otherwise stop talking crap, because that’s all it is.

Every individual of any group acts or participates as their own type of BLM. Anyone paying a mortgage is letting the lender act as a type of BLM for them. Any renter is letting the owner act as a type of one for them.

More people in the U.S. are either renters or homeless then those citizens who have land they can actually call their very own. The reason this exists is because they do not gather as one group to protest and prefer peace even if it means extreme hardship to them, they willingly suffer, some with no hope and some with a hope that there is a God who sees the hypocrisy, sees the arguing and turmoil created in people attempting to secure land ownership, and their peaceful actions with having turned the other cheek.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So, who do the regular genuine militias contact?

Most of the "other" outfits are defunct.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

He meant the Black Lives Matter movement, not the Bureau of Land Management.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Do you know how amazing it would have been to have a bunch of militia folk show up right when the OWS people were getting attacked by a militarized police force? Or what about militia people speaking out about the same injustices the BLM protest? Injustice is injustice, isn't it?

And they have... but it does no good if those they reach out to do not respond in the same spirit. It has to go both ways. I posted a link earlier to a Newsweek article about the Oathkeepers and Ferguson; here's another one:

The Oath Keeper Who Wants to Arm Black Lives Matter

And:

Oregon Standoff Leader: 'There Is Probably Some Similarities' To Black Lives Matter Movement

Ammon Bundy, a leader of a “ranchers’ rights” group of protesters that seized the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters in rural southeastern Oregon on Saturday, said there are commonalities between his aims and the protest movements seen over the last year against police brutality in communities of color.

Black Oregon militiaman: Black Lives Matter can learn from occupiers

Brandon Dowd encourages more people to visit refuge and get schooled on constitutional rights – and insists he’s among a handful of non-white members

I understand that this isn't exactly the kind of support you were hoping for, and probably not what Occupy and BLM protesters want, but it's an effort to find common ground. It's a start. And it's wasted if no one will respond in the same spirit. They have to make an effort as well. Let them talk, argue, debate, discuss, contrast and compare. That's how it works.

Do you realize how much healing would take place if that were to happen? An actual united people with which the government would be forced to listen to beyond manipulated and bought politics?

Yes, I do, and I truly believe it's our only hope. We can either save ourselves or damn ourselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do you realize how much healing would take place if that were to happen?

I am afraid not very much. The BLM people had 'other than black' supporters in their midst, but kicked them out so they could have 'safe', 'healing' space. AKA black only healing space.

<< 1    3 >>

join