It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Chief Of Staff Lost Her Personal Blackberry, Which Contained Classified Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: LSU0408

bush cokehead, jfk sleazebag, founders slave owners, trump is blatantly prejudice and anti abortion doesn't even hide it. just to name a few, all fit for president. but dont loose a cell phone which resulted in no damage at all, people will rip you apart. i find it funny i care more about your woman's right more than you do.

lets not even mention secret societies, im not sure if you have anything against them.

Bush had a drinking problem in his 20's, lol. You're thinking of obama, he was the cokehead. I see how you jumped from 2000 to the 60's to the late 1700's... You're all over the place eh?

read

doesn't matter how i make my points, if they are valid, there is no problem.

its fine though, i understand that obama is the antichrist and you hate the left. i will leave you with facts and something to think about.
edit on 27-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

i dont think Petraeus deserve the punishment he faced. if i had to pick a general for my army it would be him, doesnt discredit his potential to lead, just shows he can also make mistakes.

and yes i do mean abortion. trump is pro life. gods forbid a female in your family is raped, forced to bear the child and risk death, then have to raise the kid for about 19 years.

but of course you'd rather have him than someone that made a mistake. btw a president has this thing called a secret service bubble. one phone, no privacy at all. id with all government workers had this insurance in case of mistake, but thats not realistic.

While that is for another thread, if you willingly put out, you need to bear the consequences, UNLESS there is risk of losing your own life. Having said that, I'm pro life (as is my pregnant fiance) unless you're raped or face the possible risk of death. We were sexually active for 3 years before deciding to have a child. When we weren't ready for one, we played it safe. So I can lecture about responsibility if I want to, I did things the responsible way.

As far as politicians, everyone makes mistakes. One mistake that is unacceptable is when you're irresponsible with classified top secret information, and there's a huge reason for that. I shouldn't have to explain it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

He admitted to trying weed. Jeb admitted the same thing 2 GOP debates ago. I thought weed was "fine."

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is it even possible in today's technological world to get caught committing espionage?

"Ooops! I lost my Blackberry with such and such info on it!"

"That's okay. We'll just have the provider shut it off and issue you another one."

"Oh, good. BTW, I was doing some overtime work at home on that whole N.Korea thing that we weren't supposed to talk about...you know...Well, unfortunately, my apartment got burglarized and it's gone, too."

"Shhhh. We won't say anything if you don't say anything. It was your personal computer. Just put something on your expense report under 'travel' or 'office supplies' and we'll get you another one."

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

so you're pro-life unless its not convenient to you. that's great logic when forming laws.

right and Bill Cosby is innocent because he didn't admit it, Bush completely avoided the question and basically pled the fifth if you had read the article. mistakes should be paid for, i never said this wasn't an issue, just not as big of an issue as potentially setting back women's rights.

personally im a sanders guy. but if i had to pick between someone as incompetent as trump or hillary, id vote for the latter, less evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I think there's a separate level of security when it comes to government phones. But that's the basic concept.

BES isn't any more secure than any other platform, especially now that Blackberry have not had the capital to invest in smarter technology.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's a shame the government spends so much money on security that people seem to circumvent at regular intervals.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
from last year....

Judi cial Watch: State Department Did Not Provide Secure BlackBerry to Hillary Clinton

They don't even know whats what after the fact

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Obama had done HIS job, there would have been an official Inspector General at State flagging and correcting these things, right? Complicit? Negligent? Lazy? Stupid?...

edit on 27-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He was giving Hillary enough rope to hang herself from the yardarm.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: vjr1113

He admitted to trying weed. Jeb admitted the same thing 2 GOP debates ago. I thought weed was "fine."

bill did too but of course he didn't inhale.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join