It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Chief Of Staff Lost Her Personal Blackberry, Which Contained Classified Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I wonder what the backend was on that.

were they using the bes enterprise server that integrated into exchange?

if so the blackberry could of been remotely wiped or the account revoked so it could not access the server anymore.

I wonder if the phone had a password on it even. Probably not though.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
These leaks to the press have to be intentional. There's just no way these little dribbles here and there are somehow coincidental and happening organically on their own.

If true, then it almost has to be from the Sanders' (or Bloomberg!?!?) camp. The GOP, at this point, really wants Hillary to be the Dem nominee. Think of it, this goldmine of issues and real reasons why she's completely unfit for the presidency... why would they be in attack mode now when Sanders is polling higher than she is against GOP front runners? If by some streak of ridiculousness she does win the office, they can easily impeach her (or prosecute her and imprison a seated POTUS
)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: LSU0408

i guess you're miss perfect. hate a lady that made a mistake but overlook some guy that wants to control your vagina.

The problem wasn't losing a cell phone. Even men can do that.
The problem was having a cell phone with State Department info, some classified, and traipsing around as if it was just any old cell phone and losing it.

i didn't say it wasn't a problem, just that people should get their priorities straight. making this a bigger issue that it has to be. what harm was done in the end? does a mistake like this mean someone should go to prison? does this discredit their ability to hold office? many presidents have had bigger skeletons in their closets than this. way bigger.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

i guess you're miss perfect. hate a lady that made a mistake but overlook some guy that wants to control your vagina.

if we're gonna talk about instances where politicians have dropped the ball, then lets do it. see how this compares.

Apparently they're dropping the phone in this case, the phone with classified information on it...

AINT NO MAN EVA GON TELL ME WHAT I DOES WIT MY VAG, SHOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh wait, that's my fiance in my avatar, I don't have a vag.

At least you got the Miss Perfect part right.

Have a good day, and keep a tight grip on your phone.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

We really don't know what all may have been compromised.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hilary didn't take the State Department job to serve the American People. She simply took it to gain more power and prestige. She probably didn't have any idea what was going on or how to run the department effectively.

If she was this bad as Secretary of State can you imagine how incompetent she would be as President? She only wants the job for her legacy not to help the people. She is scum.
edit on 2016/1/27 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
here, in the uk, officials constantly lose laptops and mobile phones with sensitive data, i'm surprised it took till 2016 before the usa made an error.

Pretty irresponsible. Here in the U/S, we expect more out of our government.

Like looking into Intelligence gathered before we start 2 Wars for no apparent reason.

No, like not losing your cell phone or laptop.

You find the Wars acceptable? But a lost or stolen phone not? Perhaps the phone will turn up. The Wars that started the Muslim Extremism of course are no biggie. So Fox News, nice Trump pout by the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She simply took it to gain more power and prestige.

You could probably add money to that list.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I wonder what the backend was on that.

were they using the bes enterprise server that integrated into exchange?

if so the blackberry could of been remotely wiped or the account revoked so it could not access the server anymore.

I wonder if the phone had a password on it even. Probably not though.

What.............like with a cloth?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

well my mistake. still, would you want some other guy tell your girl what she can do with her own body? but i understand, any anybody in office that makes a mistake should be crucified right? if only that were the case.
edit on 27-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The problem wasn't losing a cell phone. Even men can do that.
The problem was having a cell phone with State Department info, some classified, and traipsing around as if it was just any old cell phone and losing it.

i didn't say it wasn't a problem, just that people should get their priorities straight. making this a bigger issue that it has to be. what harm was done in the end? does a mistake like this mean someone should go to prison? does this discredit their ability to hold office? many presidents have had bigger skeletons in their closets than this. way bigger.

Like who and what?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: xuenchen

Hilary didn't take the State Department job to serve the American People. She simply took it to gain more power and prestige. She probably didn't have any idea what was going on or how to run the department effectively.

If she was this bad as Secretary of State can you imagine how incompetent she would be as President? She only wants the job for her legacy not to help the people. She is scum.

Whoa whoa whoa, pal! Did you forget that she's a woman???

*covers mouth and giggles*

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

here, in the uk, officials constantly lose laptops and mobile phones with sensitive data, i'm surprised it took till 2016 before the usa made an error.

Like looking into Intelligence gathered before we start 2 Wars for no apparent reason.

You find the Wars acceptable? But a lost or stolen phone not? Perhaps the phone will turn up. The Wars that started the Muslim Extremism of course are no biggie. So Fox News, nice Trump pout by the way.

This is about Hillaryous Clinton losing/passing around classified information. Have you ever looked to see who supported going to war? Your last sentence is as discombobulated as a chuckle bucket full of busted hiccups, what are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

bush cokehead, jfk sleazebag, founders slave owners, trump is blatantly prejudice and anti abortion doesn't even hide it. just to name a few, all fit for president. but dont loose a cell phone which resulted in no damage at all, people will rip you apart. i find it funny i care more about your woman's right more than you do.

lets not even mention secret societies, im not sure if you have anything against them.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You find the Wars acceptable?

Wow, incoming award for disingenuous post of the year.

No one supported wars of any kind.
edit on 2016/1/27 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

well my mistake. still, would you want some other guy tell your girl what she can do with her own body? but i understand, any anybody in office that makes a mistake should be crucified right? if only that were the case.

Perhaps you don't understand the importance of passing along classified information that could easily be intercepted by our enemies. Remember General Petraeus? And all he did was mention one top secret thing to his mistress.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And what do you mean about her body? Are you talking about telling her she must have a child if she gets pregnant? Or that she must pay for her own birth control?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This is about Hillaryous Clinton losing/passing around classified information. Have you ever looked to see who supported going to war? Your last sentence is as discombobulated as a chuckle bucket full of busted hiccups, what are you talking about?

Responding to you declaring that "we expect more from our Government" wish was not about Hillary per say.

So you are dismissing the Wars because of your Partisanship?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

i dont think Petraeus deserve the punishment he faced. if i had to pick a general for my army it would be him, doesnt discredit his potential to lead, just shows he can also make mistakes.

and yes i do mean abortion. trump is pro life. gods forbid a female in your family is raped, forced to bear the child and risk death, then have to raise the kid for about 19 years.

but of course you'd rather have him than someone that made a mistake. btw a president has this thing called a secret service bubble. one phone, no privacy at all. id with all government workers had this insurance in case of mistake, but thats not realistic.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

bush cokehead, jfk sleazebag, founders slave owners, trump is blatantly prejudice and anti abortion doesn't even hide it. just to name a few, all fit for president. but dont loose a cell phone which resulted in no damage at all, people will rip you apart. i find it funny i care more about your woman's right more than you do.

lets not even mention secret societies, im not sure if you have anything against them.

Bush had a drinking problem in his 20's, lol. You're thinking of obama, he was the cokehead. I see how you jumped from 2000 to the 60's to the late 1700's... You're all over the place eh?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join