It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Chief Of Staff Lost Her Personal Blackberry, Which Contained Classified Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
More examples of the loose and sloppy way the State Department ran under Hillary Clinton.

This come out from some FOIA releases.

Seems Hillary's very own Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills lost her Blackberry unit and it of course had some classified info on it.

No wonder Congress is holding top secret inquiries and some people are using the 5th Amendment !!!

Cheryl Mills is also part of the Clinton (NGO) Foundation.

And for the pretzel benders that will call the items not classified at the time, remember the SD people that do the classifying don't see the material until after the fact. That's why it gets "determined" later.

People use that in the opposite way to spread the "innocence".

Espionage 101 at work.

Clinton Chief Of Staff Lost Her Personal Blackberry, Which Contained Classified Emails

working as Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff at the State Department, Cheryl Mills lost her personal Blackberry, on which she sent emails that the State Department has determined contain classified information.

Records obtained by The Daily Caller through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit show Mills revealed that she lost her Blackberry in a March 20, 2010 email she sent to Bryan Pagliano, the State Department IT staffer who managed Clinton’s private email server.

“Somewhere b/w my house and the plane to nyc yesterday my personal bb got misplaced; no on [sic] is answering it thought [sic] I have called,” Mills wrote from her personal email account to the address Pagliano used when he worked on Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign.

Spy vs Spy

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
So it was lost.....
or stolen?
How would Cheryl Mills know?

And what difference would it make???
Well, if it was a Chinese agent that stole it.... it might make a difference in the real world.

edit on b000000312016-01-27T13:09:13-06:0001America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jan 2016 13:09:13 -0600100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
So it was lost.....
or stolen?
How would Cheryl Mills know?

I suspect she "dropped it" off at a designated place to pass info.

Spy vs Spy.

We are dealing with high level fumble-flops.

We can only imagine what their text messages were !!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
here, in the uk, officials constantly lose laptops and mobile phones with sensitive data, i'm surprised it took till 2016 before the usa made an error.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

One ridiculous thing after another.

Synced with her Gmail account?

lol

Oh Hillary. Either way, indictment or not, people are going to go public with the info, you'll have to answer for this stuff.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
here, in the uk, officials constantly lose laptops and mobile phones with sensitive data, i'm surprised it took till 2016 before the usa made an error.

Pretty irresponsible. Here in the U/S, we expect more out of our government.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

you mean like leveling an entire city then not rebuilding the foundation, making it easier for Islamist terrorists to thrive?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If it was a Blackberry and operated properly it shouldn't be an issue. They are not easily hacked that's why the government doesn't like people to have them. Bummer carries one

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Emails.
*twitch*
Emails.
*twitch*
Emails.
*twitch*

Sorry that was just my right-winger impression.
Sing a new song, you are getting boring.

What's the impression when the emails are encrypted using non-Latin based languages?

You know, like the spys use.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
If it was a Blackberry and operated properly it shouldn't be an issue. They are not easily hacked that's why the government doesn't like people to have them. Bummer carries one

Email isn't that secure on BES servers. Trust me, Blackberry are a declining market and more business people use Apple products with the proper software installed on them, as opposed to blackberries.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

you mean like leveling an entire city then not rebuilding the foundation, making it easier for Islamist terrorists to thrive?

I mean like not losing your cell phone or laptop.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
These leaks to the press have to be intentional. There's just no way these little dribbles here and there are somehow coincidental and happening organically on their own.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ah, she "lost" it.
Fortunately a very polite Chinese man picked it up.
He said he will return it as soon as he gets his governments ok.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Like looking into Intelligence gathered before we start 2 Wars for no apparent reason.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

i guess you're miss perfect. hate a lady that made a mistake but overlook some guy that wants to control your vagina.

if we're gonna talk about instances where politicians have dropped the ball, then lets do it. see how this compares.
edit on 27-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The letters are from the State Department releases.

Read all about it in the story.

The SD is under court order to release all the Hillary emails.

They have to go through each one and "unclassify" before releasing to the public.

Their website has thousands for viewing.

And of course they will censor the classified info.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

i guess you're miss perfect. hate a lady that made a mistake but overlook some guy that wants to control your vagina.

The problem wasn't losing a cell phone. Even men can do that.
The problem was having a cell phone with State Department info, some classified, and traipsing around as if it was just any old cell phone and losing it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
These leaks to the press have to be intentional. There's just no way these little dribbles here and there are somehow coincidental and happening organically on their own.

And happening almost every day at that!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: LSU0408

Like looking into Intelligence gathered before we start 2 Wars for no apparent reason.

No, like not losing your cell phone or laptop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join