It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Oregon Standoff] Was LaVoy Finicum Shot w/Hands in the Air? Eye Witness Audio Testimony Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
LaVoy Finicum is one of the "Oregon Protesters," who was shot and killed last night by law enforcement.

Was LaVoy Finicum Shot w/Hands in the Air? Eye Witness Audio Testimony Here...

This is breaking, first-hand, eyewitness audio testimony of one person's perspective on what happened to LaVoy Finicum on January 26, 2016. The witness you're going to hear was in the car with LaVoy, Ryan Payne, Ryan Bundy, and Shawna Cox. The federal agents fired the first and only shots, according to this testimony. The witness stated that Finicum had his hands in the air when he was shot.

I wish I had the means to transcribe the entire interview and post it. I'm also glad that I don't. I'm having a very hard time listening to this. I hope everyone who can listens for themselves; but for those who cannot, here's a very brief summary:

This woman was in the same vehicle as LaVoy, who was driving. According to her, they first shot at LaVoy (but missed) while he was still in the vehicle and stuck his head out the window. And that's when the occupants knew "they meant business," and fled, eventually running into a snowbank. When LeVoy emerged from the vehicle after that is when he was killed. At that point, they began firing hundreds of rounds into the vehicle as well, where she and others were laying on the floor.

The interviewer tells her, "I have this recorded because I fear for your life..."

If what she says is true, this was an ambush... and intended to be a massacre. Cold blooded murder.

I will listen again and try to add more info. I hope others feel free to do the same.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sounded like

LaVoy was driving.

I guess LaVoy slowed or stopped.

LaVoy got shot at while in the car.

The passengers got down on the floor boards.

LaVoy tried to get further down the road.

Many shots went into the car.

The car went into a snow bank.

LaVoy got out of the car, walking.

LaVoy was shot dead.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Thank you.

I am literally shaking so bad after hearing this, that I'm having trouble typing. I really want to believe it's not true, that our LEOs would not do this, but I can't...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Whatever the circumstances, I consider all of this a distraction from the crucial debate over whether the federal government should be the largest slumlord in the US. You know, the one nobody is having.

Government Management of Western Lands

The federal government was to dispose of the western lands creating additional autonomous states populated by self-governing individuals who would join the nation, not keep it all for themselves. Nevada is over 70% owned by the feds. How could anybody think that is appropriate?

I propose we get back to the subject at hand.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Was a similar thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Whatever the circumstances, I consider all of this a distraction from the crucial debate over whether the federal government should be the largest slumlord in the US. You know, the one nobody is having.

Cold blooded murder, especially by law enforcement, is NEVER just a circumstance... nor is it a distraction, but an escalation, and is further reason WHY the federal government should not be the largest landowner in the west.

There are many people talking about it, and some actually trying to do something about it.

Lawmakers Reintroduce Federal Land Disposal Legislation

But you are right that they are mostly ignored, and it is a debate that needs to be had.

Government Management of Western Lands

I propose we get back to the subject at hand.

It's all part and parcel of the same big problem. It all needs to be addressed. But for myself, I'm far more concerned about federal law enforcement slaughtering people than I am about federal land ownership.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join