It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Francis I: Why only Roman Catholics Apologize of Historic crimes of intolerance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by areyousirius360 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
With all due respect angel, the following aspect should be examined:

The Vatican always has and always will suppress the necessary knowledge geared toward true enlightenment. That breaks a very important Universal Law.

Have you ever wondered why the Vatican has "The Courtyard of the Pinecone"? It contains large metal sculptures of pinecones and is photographed frequency. And the Pope's staff has a replica of a pinecone IN IT. Anyone with even a little bit of metaphysical knowledge understands that the pinecone is symbolic of the pineal gland AKA the third eye. But ask any RC priest and i garuntee you'll get a bull# reply.

In my younger years, I did just that. The RC priest responded to me " It's to symbolize Christ's teachings. Like seeds of knowledge." I can provide more examples if needed.
edit on 27-1-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Dear AgarthaSeed,

If what you try to refer is the Fontana della Pigna or simply Pigna ("The Pine cone"), that is a former Ancient Roman fountain which now decorates a vast niche in the wall of the Vatican facing the Cortile della Pigna, located in Vatican City.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

So being Roman any symbolism that it can represent is absolutely connected with the Pagan origin of it, nothing to do I believe with anything related with Christianism, it could be there just as a remembrance of the past of the Vatican before to be the Holy see.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/28/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Dear AgarthaSeed,

If what you try to refer is the Fontana della Pigna or simply Pigna ("The Pine cone"), that is a former Ancient Roman fountain which now decorates a vast niche in the wall of the Vatican facing the Cortile della Pigna, located in Vatican City.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

So being Roman any symbolism that it can represent is absolutely connected with the Pagan origin of it, nothing to do I believe with anything related with Christianism, it could be there just as a remembrance of the past of the Vatican before to be the Holy see.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

I have a difference of opinion on this issue. I feel my original statement about the suppressed knowledge is correct based on the fact that the earliest Christians ( up until today ) have fought tooth and nail to eliminate paganism.
To link it to the Roman Empire is a misdirection because you don't see other popular pagan images such as the eye of Horus, Phoenician amulets, serpents, pyramids, etc. ( please don't try to associate these things strictly with Egypt. )

Furthermore, having a prominent symbol such as the pinecone is truly more of a nod to gnostics, theosophists and secret societies. All of which are claimed to be considered unrecognized by The Vatican.

My question to you Angel is:

Do you agree that the connections I've made are valud? And if so, why doesn't The Vatican ever acknowledge this in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I think you are bypassing an important element here of criteria to determine the relative openness of Catholicism to the paranormal experience:

Catholicism does not claim that the ministry of Prophecy has a closure in the scriptures, God has continued revealing to Humanity beyond the Biblical times, through the Holy Ghost . In this way it does not have conflicts with modern revelation, this is the reason for which a lot of extremely important events related with divine intervention in History have been brought through the Catholic Path of Christianism and not in others.

Lutheranism, for instance, denied absolutely the existence of revelation in modern times, absolutely all the word of God is already contained in the Bible and that is all. As a matter of fact rejects categorically any modern prophet considering that as act of the dark side, there is definitively a false prophets phobia or obsession clearly accentuated on their way to analize the paranormal phenomena.

This the reason for which no Marian revelation, from Guadalupe to Akita, can be accepted by them, they have their minds already closed to such possibility. Of course this obeys to the reason that if revelation exist right now it may defy the strong authority of the reformers legacy over their followers. It is a risk for their religious status quo to accept that Anybody today can be chosen by God to reveal his mysteries.

Adventistists, Disciples of Christ, Quakers and Mormons are several times more open to the possibility of direct communication of the divinity in recent times with humanity, as well as the Christian Orthodox that have a lot of Monastic mysticism.

It is not a coincidence that people like Mitchel of Nostradamus and Jeanne Dixon, among the greatest seers of modern times, were Catholics, since it is precisely their creed what facilitate their connection with the prophetic experience. Of course the Catholic church does not accept a prophet or seer at first glance, it takes a long and exhaustive investigation of the facts before.

Now, talking about the spiritual realms it is extremely important to underline that not all is coming from the bright side, there is a lot of situations that are definitively connected with Satanism and for that reason we also have Heretic movements a long History. The opposition to Heretics is not exclusively Catholic, it also exist in the Orthodox Christians and in the Episcopalians.

I am afraid that some secret societies in History have brought more darkness that Light in to it, Theosophy was used a lot in the 1930s to justify Nazism, Freemasonry promoted terrible antireligion crimes along History ( Benito Juarez violent confiscation of all the goods of the Churches, Napoleon kidnapping of the Pope, Robespierre bloody prosecution against French clergy, Plutarco Elias Calles war against the Catholics in the Post revolutionary Mexico, etc).

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/29/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join