It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump won't participate in Fox debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Yes, I watch Fox. I find data and stories that the traditional media give short shrift to or ignore completely. Having said that. there is a huge overlap between Fox and the rest. That is corporate sponsorship. All of them require their donations/advertising to survive. It's just the way it is.

Not unlike our gov't and the so-called bi-partisanship, when they all get together it usually spells bad news for the rest of us.

In the case of Trump, he has legions of adversaries. Left, Establishment right, Corporate support IS to the left AND Establishment right and now the far right. It is the biggest reason I'm leaning in his direction. He is obviously not part of the good old boy network whatsoever.

He perturbs off the whole bunch and that resonates with millions!

You can bet he will be speaking somewhere at the same time as the 'debate'-and we've all seen the sheer fraud the debates are-and what the watching numbers will be. Does Trump's number beat the GOP numbers? Interesting...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
5 pages on it here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

On first thought, I was kind of pissed about his decision. Now I'm convinced that either he'll draw attention from the debate or he'll wait to be bashed and watch his numbers grow even more. You can bet that there's a trick up his sleeve. I'll tune into his rally over the debate if he has one televised. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he drew millions of viewers away from the debate.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just makes him look weak, but in the world of trump, weak means strong, good means bad and black means white

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

On first thought, I was kind of pissed about his decision. Now I'm convinced that either he'll draw attention from the debate or he'll wait to be bashed and watch his numbers grow even more. You can bet that there's a trick up his sleeve. I'll tune into his rally over the debate if he has one televised. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he drew millions of viewers away from the debate.

Yes, I am sure the other candidates will get their digs in without him there and he will take to Twitter to retaliate. Trump is the Nicki Minaj of the presidential candidates.

All according to plan, of course.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's a classic political move.

Pisses a lot of people off.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh yeah, the cop out of a debate because your scarred a classic political move??? Only on planet trump

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a classic political move.

Pisses a lot of people off.

I'd have thought the classic political move was to appease as many as one could. Piss off the fewest. Especially TPTB.

He seems to be redefining the game.

Where I draw a blank on his game plan is it seems that he's backed into a time and strategic corner. If he goes independent, he has to do it before the primaries otherwise he doesn't get on their ballots.

If he continues to piss off the machine, how the hell does he get the delegate support? He could have overwhelming poll numbers but without delegate support he would't get the nomination.

All that is left that I can guess at is to become the focal point for a third party after this election cycle....

A possibility?
edit on 27-1-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
He should have accepted the invitation in my opinion. He could have thrown the entire debate off, called out everyone he has dirt on, make a huge scene, interrupt the entire debate, then walk off. I would have watched that just out of pure entertainment value.

I can't stand the fact that Trump is running for president, but also love the fact that he calls people out. He may not always be right, but his demeanor is great when up there with rehearsed politicians.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Sorry, I missed the other thread. Mods, please close this...thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I dont trust fox at all. They lie more then most media outlets.

Trump is a little bitch. All he does is cry and complain.

The way i see it. America will get either its first jewish president or its first woman president.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing conversation.

join